[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American College football

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I was planning to attend in a DIII school for biology and play football. About 2 weeks ago, I partially tore my MCL and can walk/run in a hinged knee brace. My parents were already uneasy about me going to the school due to the tuition, and since this injury, they are strongly suggesting I go to a state college for less tuition and don't play football. I talked to my coach about this decision last week, and he agrees with my parents on the subject. He suggested a different state school (Division II) where he knows many people, and said I should train for a year or two to get better for the new position I will play (HB/FB) (Played center for junior and senior year, but am only 5'9", and can run a 4.8 40 yard dash). He then said I should either go to the coach and talk to him about walking on to the team (or red-shirting my first year), or go to the Division III school and try out there. I love football to death, and having this thrown at me is killing me. It will take a while to make my decision, and I would like to hear from as many people as possible before my decision.
(Image for height comparisons (Left is 6'2", middle is 6'1", and right (me) is 5'9")
>>
nice bait, good luck with replies
>>
>5'9"
Manlet
>>
my poop is green what do i do
>>
File: 2000px-Concave_hollow_Earths.png (810KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Concave_hollow_Earths.png
810KB, 2000x2000px
is this pasta?
>>
What's your major?
>>
>>74129135
biology, backup is accounting
>>
>>74129090
less tuiton is what you should be aiming for
>>
>>74129150
I suggest you drop biology unless you plan on becoming a doctor
>>
>>74129180
The DII school is $17,000 for tuition + room and board, and the DIII school is $36,000 (my scholarship they gave me was $11,000, so knocked down to $25,000) DIII is the best chance I have to get more playing time, but more money...
>>
>>74129218
id go D3 personally, maybe transfer to a D2 school your senior year
>>
>>74129251
With the DIII school, I'd probably won't be playing much due to injury, but at the DII school, my coach was the head coach's teammate, and said he would talk to him about me and my injury.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.