[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7741.jpg (363KB, 1242x1666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7741.jpg
363KB, 1242x1666px
>>
this reminds me i need to shave

thanks america.
>>
>>74127378
Even at the beginning he was smug as fuck
>>
>>74127378
He definitely had some plastic surgery at some point.
>>
>i-its the camera lense
>B-Brady started eating gluten free yogurt after this season!
>>
>>74127695

He lost the baby fat
>>
>>74127727
Kek, yeah that professional athlete in his fucking mid 20s just had a lifestyle change is all
>>
File: IMG_7745.jpg (128KB, 1242x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7745.jpg
128KB, 1242x741px
>>74127727
It's like different people
>>
>>74127943
>>74127816

>Get out of college, be fatter because you were in fucking college
>Start exercising and eating better
>Lose fat on your body

Wow such rocket science
>>
>>74127970
This green text would make sense if he wasn't a fucking quarterback
>>
>>74127943
he looks the same just his chubby cheeks are gone and he grew a stubble, maybe a bit better skincare
>>
>>74128011

>QBs dont exercise

Are you literally this retarded my friend
>>
We all have a chance
>>
>>74127943
lost weight from his chubby cute little bradley cheeks is all
>>
>>74127816
The diet he follows now is designed to reduce bloating and swelling to minimize recovery time from injuries. A side effect of that would probably be a less bloated face and thus better facial aesthetics.

Also he's very adamant about it. He has a nutrition store in Foxboro and said he wants to be a nutrition coach/ author once he retires.
>>
>Fat fucks who eat burger king probably 3 times a week discuss how its impossible for someone to lose fat on their face

Lol
>>
>>74128078
That's is literally the opposite of what I was saying you stupid fuck.
>>
>accused of PEDs
>neck actually shrunk after 15 years

Haters btfo
>>
>>74128461

>3 times a week

Nigga I'm at burger King 3 times a day
>>
>>74128078
I get what he's saying, but his sarcastic autism made it difficult to decipher.

Basically he's saying he would already have been in shape because it's not like he didn't ever play QB before, so to say he was unfit and then said "hey this here's a neato sport. Maybe I should work out" is kinda stretching it
>>
>>74127943
I can tell you there was no plastic surgery, not only did he lose fat on his cheeks but he also lost it in his skin fold of the upper eyelid, and no one would remove fat there on purpose, his fat loss is generalized to areas where I can be sure there was no surgical intervention.
>>
>>74127399
Smug GOAT
>>
>>74127378

Nigga look like Stan Smith starting QB
>>
File: dandy zombie.jpg (72KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dandy zombie.jpg
72KB, 400x400px
>>74127970
>be skelly
>everyone told me you gain a shit ton of weight in college
>mfw lose even more weight because I have to actually make the effort to go out and buy food now
>>
>>74128541
not really
jamarcus alone puts that to rest. plus look at guys like Big Ben and Matt Stafford, I'm sure they could be leaner if they wanted to
>>
File: Stafford.jpg (48KB, 625x360px) Image search: [Google]
Stafford.jpg
48KB, 625x360px
>>74129533
>tfw could get in shape but the parties on
>>
>>74127695
He lost weight chubs
>>
File: fantastic4.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fantastic4.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>74130115
>when brady shows a finger... there's a ring on it
>>
>>74127943
some men really just do age like a fine wine. pity the same can't be said for women
>>
>>74128541
People don't seem to realize that the training regiment of College football and Professional football are completely different. Not only that but Brady takes it to another level, he has a strict diet and training regiment that he follows religiously and it's why he's still at top of his game even though he's pushing 40
>>
>>74130115
He's married now and doesn't bang sluts anymore which is why he got in shape last off season and as we all know, his performance skyrocketed and he entered MVP discussion.

Lots of qbs in the NFL are brimming with potential that's never realized because they're too lazy to put the effort in that's required to get at the top of their game and they rely off their talent. Brady, who was lacking in talent but brimming with work ethic, put in 110 percent and subsequently dominated the league.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.