[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy 43rd birthday to the most overrated meme player in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Steve-Nash.jpg (207KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-Nash.jpg
207KB, 620x416px
Happy 43rd birthday to the most overrated meme player in the history of basketball.
>>
Kys Nash is goat
>>
>>74127344
t.Latamarius Mingodo
>>
>>74127358
>>74127385
He was shit

If he wasn't white no one would even talk about him
>>
>>74127344
Kobe sure has lost some pigment
>>
>talking shit about the man who brought the fun back into the NBA
>>
>>74127434
Stupid. He was steph before steph but a better playmaker
>>
>>74127454
Kobe is number 5

Top 5 overrated meme players
1. Steve Nash
2. Derrick Rose
3. Steph Curry
4. Vince Carter
5. Kobe Bryant
>>
>>74127483
That's my point, Curry is just a good shooter
>>
>>74127344
*uses thumb to brush away hair from face*
>>
>>74127495
Steph was an integral part of a team that won 73 games during the regular season.

Kobe was a whiny pissbaby who won three rings with a team then complained until someone more famous than him was kicked off, and replaced. Also ballhog + last two rings were bought.

Kobe can fuck off:

1) Kobe
2) Shaq
3) T-Mac
4) Starbury
5) Vince
>>
>>74127555
>2) Shaq

assblasted lakers hater detected. cry some more, kid.
>>
>>74127495
How is Nash overrated?? That suns team would have won a title if stern didn't suspend amare
>>
>>74127570
>assblasted

This must be one of those "alternative facts" i keep hearing about.
>>
>>74127555
Shaw ain't a meme kid, but I did forget about T-Mac and Starbury
>>74127573
Nash had a GOAT level team and system built specifically around him with the perfect player at every single position suited to his needs. All he did was make passes, hit open 3s, and occasionally drive looking for a foul. James Harden is currently doing the exact same thing that Nash did in his 2 MVP seasons, but he's doing it more effectively with a way worse team. And James Harden isn't even that spectacular.

Nash is also the worst defender in the history of the sport. Go back and watch some Suns playoff games in the late 2000s, having Nash on the floor during a defensive possession is like playing 4v5.
>>
>>74127555
Kobe and Shaq cant both be overrated, they won 3 championships together
>>
>>74127633
>be 7'1"
>dunk

That's not talent, that's a meme. Go away.
>>
File: Shaqin and bakin.webm (3MB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Shaqin and bakin.webm
3MB, 850x478px
>>74127664
>>
>>74127633
>Muh system

Is it just code for anti white at this point?
>>
>>74127570
>assblasted
>hater
>kid
are you 12 years old?
>>
>>74127633
Nash is perhaps the greatest pnr pg ever. He's part of the 50/40/90 squad and was one of the clutchest players of that era. No other pg would work in that system. He made amare and Joe Johnson look better than they were. His defense sucked but what he did on the other end outweighed that
>>
>>74127633
>building a team specifically suited to your best player is a bad thing
>>
>>74127344
unironically one of the best offensive players of all time
>>
>>74127344

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=sB2iJnxNt3Y
>>
>>74127344
Nash deserved that MVP Shaq.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.