[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He still only has 1 ring right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: patriots-rob-gronkowski.jpg (249KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
patriots-rob-gronkowski.jpg
249KB, 768x432px
He still only has 1 ring right?
>>
nop
>>
he has two, but ring count only really matters for head coaches and the Starting Quarterback.

Whether or not Gronk gets a ring for this is not a factor of whether or not he'll be the GOAT tight end.
>>
Doesn't matter. He is already the GOAT tight end. I have never seen a more dominant player at that position.
>>
>>74121578
he doesn't have the durability though

at least with Tony G I knew I was getting 16 games
>>
>>74121605

this

it all started that season when Gronk broke his leg

shits never been the same since
>>
>>74121525
Not how it works. In every sport, if you're a part of the team you get a ring even if you don't play in the final.
>>
>>74121618

>actually taking the face value
of what OP said

go outside anon
>>
>>74121617

gronk never broke his leg you fucking false flagging faggot
>>
>>74121525
two faggot... He gets one this year for being on the team. He contributed to the team's success during the season when he played, and furthermore their top record that gave them Homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.
>>
>>74121605
>he doesn't have the durability though
They should let him play 10/16 games during the season, periodically benching him for a made-up reason. Sort of like how Tom ALWAYS seems to be "questionable" for every fuckin' game.
>>
>>74121741
Brady is only "questionable" from week 15-17, otherwise he plays every game
>>
>>74121765
Probable, questionable. Every week. With Gronk they should just perma-probable him and run some numbers. How likely is he to be injured in week 2 versus week 10? Play him week 2, throw people off week 10 and bench him

But you know I'm not a coach and I don't run the moneyball operations
>>
>>74121681

yumad?
no one touch you in a while?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmNuY11vaxs

he clearly says "MY FUCKING LEG"

now go fuck yourself
>>
>>74121813

it was a torn ligament you absolute fucking mong

you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
they should literally stash him for the playoffs only
>>
Garoppolo has 2
Rodgers has 1
Checkmate Packerfags
>>
>>74121897
That's what I would do, play him for like 8 games during the regular season so he's not completely rusty and then have him healthy for the playoffs
>>
>>74121578
Based on what? He's a poor white man's version of Shannon Sharpe.
>>
>>74122206
skeeeep?
>>
>>74121525
Chad Thundercock
>>
>>74122281
>>
>>74121700
I'm genuinely interested in this.

Who gets a ring? Are there any rules like in the premier league? If I recall correctly a player has to do a certain number of games for the champions. So someone can get a medal even if he is transferred in the winter.

If I remember correctly the nfl transfer deadline is somewhat in the middle of the season.
What about a player who is traded to the eventual winner (eg as a backup of a backup). He has no impact (doesn't play), but is part of the team. He gets a ring?
In contrast, what about a player that has some kind of impact in the first games of the season but is traded away midseason. Does he get a ring?
What about a player who doesn't play at all, because he's just a backup?
What about a player, who misses the entire season due injury (eg Vollmer)? He contributes nothing at all, not even in training.
>>
>>74122732
It's entirely up to the organisation. The NFL gives a certain amount of money to spend on rings, but the owner can spend whatever they want.

Every single player on the roster or in Injured Reserve will get one for sure, every single coach, assistant coach, grounds crew, they'll all get them.

The likes of Jamie Collins, or practise squad players who were there for 6 weeks in the middle of the year....that's entirely up to the owner.
>>
>>74122732
It's entirely based on the organisation, like the VP of patriots online content has 4 and will get a 5th lol despite having no impact on the team.

so traded players (jamie collins) will only get one if Robert Kraft wants him to have one
>>
>>74122744
>>74122752
I see, thanks!

Does the NFL recognise a Super Bowl win in any other way than the Trophy? If so, are there rules for this recognition?
>>
>>74121561
>he has two, but ring count only really matters for head coaches and the Starting Quarterback.
It matters for coaches only.
Goroppolo has as many rings as Rodgers and Brees combined. Rings are a terrible individual metric for players.
Rings are a team metric.

>inb4 muh Brady rings
He is the greatest QB of all time. In resume at least. But the 5th ring didn't make that so. He already was.
>>
>>74122863
naw
>>
>>74123190
This man got it right, rings aint shit on individual basis. They more like, "congrats on being part of the team".
>>
>>74121525
He still gets one for this owl
>>
>>74123190
i said Starting quarterback you retard
>>
>>74123190
>Using the "backup QBs get rings too" argument to explain why Rodgers is so disappointing

Sad!
>>
@74125832
Awful bait, try harder next time
>>
>>74123190
>Goroppolo has as many rings as Rodgers and Brees combined. Rings are a terrible individual metric for players.
Starting QBs, you fucking mong. Nobody would ever argue that Wop=Sloppy Ben because they both have 2 rings. Just like no one would argue that Dante Scarnecchia is as good a coach as Chuck Noll in your analogy
>>
>>74122192
that is not belichick's way, unfortunately
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.