[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This fucking play call ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? You have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

>This fucking play call
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? You have fucking Legarrette Blount in the back field, who literally led the league in Rushing Touchdowns, and you throw a fucking pick play? Are you fucking kidding me? The Patrishits deserved to lose this fucking game, you run it in, you have a serious chance to go to overtime, you pass the ball, you get fucking picked off and lose. Oh wait....
>>
Blount wasn't doing shit last night though
>>
>>74115349
WHO CARES IF MARSHA... I MEAN BLOUNT WASN'T DOING SHIT ALL NIGHT, HE WAS THE HEAVY BACK, HE WAS THERE FOR THAT PLAY AND THAT'S WHY THE LOST..... oh wait.....
>>
>>74115338
>Touchdown
>Should have....
>>
no excuse for choking 25 points away and still losing
>>
>>74115443
What does this have to do with the playcall?
>>
>>74115338

The difference is that the Seahawks were only on 2nd down. They had 3 chances to run it in and rush back to the line. This was do or die for the Pats.
>>
>>74115349
>last night

Blount's kinda overrated.
>>
>only one guy got the reference
americans truly are retarded
>>
blunt didn't do anything last night. what did he average, 2.5 yards per carry? less than useless
>>
>>74115537
Thanks Luigi, you understand me.
>>
>>74115349

the falcs had probably spent a lot of time and effort in shutting down blount
>>
how is no one getting op's sarcasm you autistic fucks lol. Hes obviously referencing what seachicken fans complained about in superbowl 49. btw op is still a faggot
>>
>>74115692
You're a faggot, and I'm actually autistic so I'd appreciate if you'd tone it down with that word.
>>
>>74115628
Really worked out for them desu
>>
You know amendola is the most clutch slot receiver in the league right?
>>
Most of you haven't seen this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeNYQaS3rZI

The Pats practiced specifically against that play before the Seahawks SB. There is a scene of Butler screwing up, everyone explaining what to do.

In the Super Bowl, you can see Browner talking to Butler, reminding him, and then Butler playing it perfectly.

This is the best example of why NE wins....preparation.
>>
>>74118415
>preparation
This should be cheating since it gave the Pats an unfair advantage over the Seahawks.
>>
>>74118415
>This is the best example of why NE wins....preparation.
well yeah when they have drones to spy on the other team to find out what plays they're going to run in what situations... i guess the layman might call that "preparation" but people with morals call that "cheating"

remember, when you cheat to win you've already lost. pats are 0 and 9 in superbowls
>>
>>74119050
Prove it
>>
>>74119050
>muh spying

You're allowed to film, it's legal and everyone does it. The Pats just filmed 15 feet to the left of where you're allowed to film, the NFL had changed the rules the previous summer.

"Spygate" was just "poor camera location-gate".
>>
Offsides
>>
>>74119001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74119050
Literally every team from college up watches tape of their upcoming opponent's previous games and what plays they like running and when.

I'm sure they'll be devastated to know some nobody on a message board says their championship titles don't count.
>>
>>74119180
nope it's never been allowed to film your opponents practices you fucking retard.

it's not just hand symbols, which was also against the rules. they fucking filmed everyone's walkthroughs and practices, that has never been remotely allowed.

quit being a fucking retard.
>>
>>74119227
that's not the same you fucking faggot.

only bostards can be this salty after they don't lose LMAO
>>
>>74119243

Verifiably false. They never filmed anyones practices or walkthroughs. This is low quality bait, or you remember false media bait from a decade ago.
>>
>>74119257
That's some heavy projection there.

But it's ok, I forgive you. I'll be the bigger man here, since my home team won yesterday.
>>
>>74119295
yes they did and goodell helped them destroy the evidence.

>this revisionist history from assblasted bostards
>>
>>74119374
>goodell helped the Patriots
>>
>>74119402
he and kraft are friends

oh, you fell for the fake news again didn't you sweetheart. maybe one day you'll learn to discern lies from truth. unfortunately you'll have to come with the fact that Tom Brady is the biggest cheater the league has ever seen first.
>>
>>74119374
Did the Illuminati get involved as well? Is Bill a Lizardman?
>>
>>74119374

fuck off mangini
>>
>>74119439
Watch it, bud.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.