[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only reason we didn't 3peat. Or even 4peat. Fuck the donkeys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0133.jpg (239KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.jpg
239KB, 1200x628px
The only reason we didn't 3peat.

Or even 4peat. Fuck the donkeys
>>
look, they both have one ring.
Isn't that precious?
>>
>>74114761
elway has 3 and peyton has 2 though
>>
>>74114761
They both have 2 rings as players

That's 2 more than T*m Br*d*
>>
File: john-elway-emotional.jpg (145KB, 654x435px) Image search: [Google]
john-elway-emotional.jpg
145KB, 654x435px
>>74114773
>HGH allegations
>Salary cap violation for 96-98
>>
>>74114768
so does jimmy g

whats your point
>>
>>74114788
that you were wrong about how many rings you said they had? nice try, retard
>>
>>74114787
>allegations somehow compare to LITERALLY CHEATING AND BEING CAUGHT RED HANDED
>salary cap not being a hoax developed by Bautists
>forgetting about fucking SPYGATE

lmao how dumb are bostards?
>>
>>74114788
jimmy only has 2 *s last i checked
>>
>>74114575
wheres Von Miller and Owen Daniels
>>
File: 2173333278_d362e8bcb5_b.jpg (550KB, 950x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2173333278_d362e8bcb5_b.jpg
550KB, 950x1024px
>>74114575
>tfw John Elway ends up looking like a friggin Mr. Ed
>>
>>74114575
Because both of them combined has one less Owl than Brady?
>>
>>74114868
You seem upset, is this because the Wells report didn't actually prove wrongdoing? Or was it because the Bronco's salary cap scandal was actually real and literally more advantageous than deflategate and spygate combined?
>>
>>74114768
>Elway has 3? Yeah, losses

5 John Elway 2–3
>>
>>74114952
lmao you're really salty

keep sucking my donkey dick, cheater
>>
>>74114966
When you have to cheat to win, you've already lost

Sorry P*tsfag but your team is 0 and 9 in superbowls.
>>
>>74114966
one GM ring, two player rings

please be a little smarter next time, ok?
>>
>>74114768
Peyton played like complete dogshit in both Owls he won, like historically bad, a historic defense and Rax Grissman are the only reasons he has anything at all
>>
File: tumblr_reaction_meme.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_reaction_meme.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>74115115
>>
>>74115000

>Broncos cuck not realizing their was actual proof of them cheating during their B2B super bowl wins

>>
>>74114575
I'm gonna drink a lot of budweiser tonight Tracy, I can promise you that
>>
i feel bad for tommy, all these asterisks and his legacy will forever be that he was literally suspended for cheating.
>>
>>74114868
>forgetting about fucking SPYGATE
Every team has been videotaping the opposing teams' signals for decades. Spygate was due to WHERE the Patriots were filming signals, not that they were filming signals.

Also, like the other anon said, the results of "Deflategate" were nothing better than "we can't find any evidence that any balls were ever tampered with."

Stay mad.
>>
>this entire thread
Has /sp/ ever been this buttblasted and humiliated. Brady living rent free in your heads
>>
>boston is so salty that they get assblasted even when they don't lose

never change, bautist bostards
>>
Boston tears you taste so good
>>
>>74114868
Deep in Denial! Sad!

and it was Al Davis that hounded about Denver's cheating

watch sports
>>
>bautists are now caught in the crippling dilemma of either accepting the redpilled patriots organization and trump or their bluepilled cucklord state

is that why your anus is so sore today? you been getting bootyravaged by both sides?

i feel bad that you're so salty and assdevastated you can't even appreciate it. Sad!
>>
Broncuck fans assblasted because Peyton couldn't do what Brady did yesterday. A huge deficit comeback.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.