[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's Right You Know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: g3nj7iwnc7ojr3oiakn9.jpg (97KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
g3nj7iwnc7ojr3oiakn9.jpg
97KB, 800x533px
http://deadspin.com/no-one-is-happy-for-the-patriots-1792040600

I remember rooting for the Patriots in Super Bowl 36. Biggest mistake of my life. The veneer victimhood these assholes have surrounded themselves in as they run roughshod over the league is a truly astounding act of self-deception. I stopped being a fan today.

Even their booing of Goodell is tainted. Everyone else hates him because of bullshit like punishing weed worse than domestic violence, covering up CTE, or arbitrary bullshit like punishing players for celebrating or wearing the wrong shoes.

Patriots fans boo Goodell because they got caught cheating twice. Get fucked, assholes.

And don't get me started on the Neo-Trumpette snowflakes in the fanbase.

Today on this site, when I posted that I couldn’t get as excited for this win as I did for 2015 (because of the Trump stuff), I received these comments:

“Lighten up man. It was just a game.”

“You should turn in your Pats fan card right now.”

“shut the fuck up about politics its fucking football GO PATRIOTS”

I’m sure there will be more. Pats haters hate me. These kinds of Pats fans hate me. I’m not complaining about it because the team I’ve followed since I was 9 (started in the Bledsole years), wins an inordinate amount of the time, which is awesome. I understand the Pats-hate; if they weren’t my team, I would hate them with a fiery passion because they make it boring for other teams. Yet it bums me out some that I can’t have nuanced emotions regarding the win without both sides blowing me up.

I feel like I’m in a strange room, and I don’t know how to turn on the lights...

Welp, that just means I am no longer a Patriots fan as of today. The fanbase is a disgrace to the NFL and they don't deserve either the win nor do they deserve me. I can't believe I wasted 30 years on this team.
>>
Ever going to (((Deadspin)))
>>
>>74114341
I'm sure they're heart broken to hear that. Head on over to philly or the black hole, you malcontent.
>>
>>74114341
Nobody reads deadspin. The read (or watch) barstool. Another winning Boston product. Loser.
>>
>>74114397
What's wrong with Deadspin? It's where good sportswriters go to discuss their opinions. If you don't like what they have to say, you might as well be a snowflake.
>>
>>74114404
I'm just not going to bother with the NFL anymore. It just makes me sick to my stomach.

>>74114407
Prove it. Last time I checked Deaspin has 1.04 Million Twitter followers where Barstool is perhaps half of that.
>>
>>74114404
>>74114454

Better leave the TV off then, every competitive sport is exactly like this. Every pro sport franchise is funded by some egomaniac billionaire or trust fund baby and is going to do whatever it takes to try to win and feed their self importance or to pump their bottom line. Every governing sports organization is corrupt. There are no pure sports. There are no 100% ethical teams. It's a spectacle, it's entertainment. It's business. Sorry the Pats burst your bubble though, really.
>>
SEEEEEEEEETHING

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHING
SEEEEEEEEEEEETHING

YA SEETHING
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
48KB, 250x250px
>>74114341
>>
>>74114566
And that's why i'm no longer dealing with it. Just another reason why I plan on moving to either Canada, Denmark, or Iceland in the future. I want a country without a corrupt bureuacracy of a corrupt leader, a corrupt bourgeoise, and a corrupt people.
>>
>>74114580
>>74114597
These posts are reasons why I will no longer be a Patriots fan. The complete entitled snowflake complex and unable to formulate an argument such as U MAD GET OVER IT

I honestly wonder how the fanbases of every other NFL team feel about you guys. More than often, they would be correct.
>>
It's owned by gawker, what do you expect. Of course it's going to be liberal. They basically hate the patriots because of politics.
>>
>>74114603
Uhhh, Iceland's government and banking sector was so corrupt that they had to literally revolt and overthrow them back in 2010 or so. Doubt it's that much better now. Canada and Denmark are bretty gewd though. Good luck getting in (unironically), they're extremely stringent with their immigration policies.
>>
>>74114683
They hate them for reasons that transcends far beyond politics. It also has to do with the culture of cheating and the people who openly condone it.

I do not condone any of this. 95% of Patriots fans have no trouble with cheating and often can't argue about addressing it as it is a serious problem in the NFL today.
>>
File: boom.gif (2MB, 438x366px) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
2MB, 438x366px
>>74114643
>snowflake

Wow. At this point that term is like when your Mom would say "She's all that!"
>>
>>74114643
As if every other teams fan base is made up of a "great buncha guys, gosh golly"..... Texans fans set a fire on their quarterbacks lawn, raiders training camps usually end in knife fights, philly is a cespool of hatred, it goes on and on and on. The only reason anyone is bitching about pats fans is because they're winning. Nobody gives a shit about how mean the browns fans are.
>>
>>74114341

its like election night all over again!
>>
>>74114738
I'll give you spygate but deflategate was a total non story, plus Brady was even better in the 2nd half of the Colts game and won this Super Bowl. If you really think "cheating" got the pats to 5 Super Bowls then you're just being overly bitter about a sport
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.