[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

why is this allowed?
>>
>>74110376
Why her camera is inverted?
>>
>>74110376
Why is what allowed? Her eternal fuckbuddy just won the superb owl. DISMEY GAND :DDD
>>
stupid bitch doesn't know how to use a front facing camera.
>>
>>74110376
i thought basic bitches were pros at taking selfies, whats wrong with ehr
>>
File: tommy and wifey.jpg (117KB, 589x594px) Image search: [Google]
tommy and wifey.jpg
117KB, 589x594px
>>
>>74110451
because in this moment she was rapidly agitating her mane, alerting the alpha male that she is ready for the mating ritual
>>
>>74110376
i think she needed the flash, it looks quite dark in the room
>>
It's not even her in particular, that is literally all women
>>
File: 1483333330299.jpg (173KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483333330299.jpg
173KB, 1500x1500px
>>74110451
>>74110459
>>74110465
Rear cameras on smartphones are almost ALWAYS much higher quality than the front facing ones.

Holy shit, a "dumb super model" in her mid 30s literally knows more about technology than you.
>>
People shouldn't be allowed to use phones or cameras at sport events.
>>
>>74110458
selfie videos are the first thing you do when your team wins? fucking degenerates
>>
>>74110451
>I know more about photographing myself than a supermodel
>>
She's using the phone right lmao
>>
>>74110521

>Implying they're asking why shes using the back camera and not asking why the image on the screen is mirrored

Are you even trying anon?
>>
File: sb.png (210KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
sb.png
210KB, 480x368px
>>74110914
You could only say that for the first guy possibly; either way the obvious explanation is that the process of digitizing, formatting, and displaying what the camera lens sees results in a slight delay; the screen isn't mirrored, she was just shaking her head fast enough where the screen couldn't keep up and is displaying what she looked like ~.25-.5 seconds prior to the photo being taken
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.