[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that this actually happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: ayylmao.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.webm
3MB, 960x540px
reminder that this actually happened
>>
>Wilson trying to be elite.
Top lel
>>
>>74112668
>Carroll told him to give it to Lynch
>"I got this coach"
>Changes play in the huddle
>>
>>74110274

old news fampie
>>
File: APTOPIX Patriots Falc_Brow.jpg (1MB, 1875x1250px) Image search: [Google]
APTOPIX Patriots Falc_Brow.jpg
1MB, 1875x1250px
Will we have daily reminders for months about pic related this time?
>>
>>74110274
I don't like seacucks but Falcons managed to do an even worse call that Pete Carroll did. I mean trying to pass when you can run and FG and kill the game is even more stupid than that shit play
>>
Who /BobCostasCommentating>JoeBuckCommemtating/ here?
>>
>>74113609
nah, cause no one really hates the falcons
>>
>>74110274
Sorry falcuck fan, Seahawks made one huge mistake. Yall made multiple huge mistakes over two quarter while blowing a historically high lead. You're not getting away from that 31-0 run
>>
>>74113284
Its not that old
>>
>>74110274
This is objectively worse then then what happened last night, how the fuck don't you give it to beast mode for a run and make such a fucking cloy play on that last attempt to win the Super Bowl back to back Seahawks are a one and done.
>>
File: basedjewcatchagoldball.webm (695KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
basedjewcatchagoldball.webm
695KB, 540x304px
>>
The Patriots were expecting Lynch
Seahawks played so they could have all 3 attempts if needed

Just because a play fails doesn't mean it's the wrong one.
>>
>>74113609
>*record scratch*

>*freeze frame*

>Yup, that's me. you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation
>>
>>74114280
The Patriots were expecting that play, hence why Browner jammed one receiver at the line and Butler went for the pick
Maybe statistically they made a decent call but there something to be said about hard nose running despite the stats.
>>
>>74110274
why doesnt he throw it to lynch?
>>
>>74113609
It was a crazy play, but with the way the Patriots were driving down the field, they would have just made a conversion afterwards even if it ended up as an incompletion. If it was on 4th down or something I could see it as way more historic.
>>
>>74114259
>Quintoris Jones thought he had the miracle catch
>>
>>74114280
You would prefer a bootleg in that situation to give the QB the ability to throw the ball OOB if nothing's available but I have never had a problem with that call
>>
File: rugby-scrum.jpg (70KB, 630x388px) Image search: [Google]
rugby-scrum.jpg
70KB, 630x388px
>>74110274
Why not good old rugby scrum?
It was only yard or two.
>>
File: reminder.png (64KB, 310x328px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.png
64KB, 310x328px
daily reminder
>>
>>74110274
We need a new one.

I think with the score at 28-3

Reminder that it was 28-3
>>
>>74114733
>the balding Jew who fucked based HIlldawg over by misrepresenting the Data.jpg
>>
>>74114730
What a strange looking human centipede
>>
>>74114213
>how the fuck don't you give it to beast mode for a run and make such a fucking cloy play on that last attempt to win the Super Bowl back to back
Because they had 3 downs left and not enough timeouts for 3 runs. A pass-run-run sequence has a higher probability of a touchdown than a run-run sequence.

Also because Marshawn Lynch was a bad goal line back. At that point he had only scored on 15 out of 36 tries from the 1 yard line.

It's incredible how short some of your memories are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvRbv3VA75M

Calling one pass was the correct call, the issue was execution, not the call.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.