[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't like this new SportsCenter, you're a racist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

If you don't like this new SportsCenter, you're a racist.
>>
I don't like it.
>>
people still watch SC? I haven't had cable in over 10 years........
>>
>>74110147
>if you dont want to see whites exterminated youre a racist
>>
>>74110147

>if you dont want to see the black reich youre a racist
>>
>>74110147
>stopped watching a few years ago
>didnt have to watch it turn to shit
The guy on the left was pretty level headed last time I watched.

That bitch on the right was always saying race-baiting shit though. Like a female Stephen A Smith.
>>
Call me a racist then
>>
>>74110147
I member Sportcenter was the only thing on before school and it was fun to watch 20 minutes of highlights then the top 10 plays before leaving. There was no drama or 10 minutes discussing a player's choice of street clothing, just highlights of all the major sports. When did they go so wrong.
>>
Every single black person besides wilbon is a race baiting faggot. These two and Lz granderson are the worst
>>
>>74110147
>outside of college
>watching sportscenter
>>
This nigga got on j's lmao
>>
Nice to see Jemele race-bait her way directly to the top.
>>
(((ESPN)))
>>
>>74110681
I unironically like Whitlock. He's a racebaiter, but he's an equal opportunity racebaiter so really he's just a high tier troll.
>>
espn is just pure aids now
>>
>>74110147
>Watching sports center
>since espn stopped showing hockey
>>
>>74110147

of all the shitty things about espn, this is probably the worst. the race and gender crap is just so cringe inducing.
>>
>>74110716
>white hosts wear suits and dress shoes
>tyrone wears black jeans and jordans

You can't make this shit up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.