[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aaron Rodgers would have won that game 58 to 14 on that Pats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

Aaron Rodgers would have won that game 58 to 14 on that Pats team. I love how scoring more points when you're down is somehow better than just being consistently great.
Fuck off Brady faggots, Rodgers is, and will always be the GOAT.
>>
>>74109793
Except for the first half of the season where he is consistently shit
>>
>>74109793
dude, you're just being pathetic now. Just stop.
>>
>>74109793
le pass interference man
>>
That's exactly what he did against the falcons but homie ran out of time.
>>
>>74109793
>lose to falcons... bad
>somehow would dominate vs team the falcons lost to
>>
>le spectacular throms man

If he was actually elite he could read defences and not constantly put himself in positions where spectacular throws are needed.
>>
>>74109793
>le I really really like women and throwing hail marys while hoping for the best man
>>
>packers down 24 points against ATL
>rodgers can't make the comeback

>patriots down 25 points against ATL
>brady can make the comeback
>>
>>74109793
>When you to intelijen t to take to yur famili
>>
Thing is, Atlanta wasn't massively better than New England over the first three quarters.

They just capitalized the two turnovers, swinging a likely 13-7 to a 3-21.
>>
>>74109793

Rodgers is literally known for his le chuck it up hail mary pray for PI because we're down meme

Apply yourself hater
>>
>>74109793
Gayest Of All Time!
>>
>>74109793
>Le gay Reddit man
>>
>>74110690
>Hes gay xdddd
>>
keep telling yourself that cuckold
>>
>le run around and chuck it man
>good

Slightly more accurate Tim tebow
>>
File: Tom Brady The G_O_A_T__ I.png (52KB, 608x284px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Brady The G_O_A_T__ I.png
52KB, 608x284px
>>
>>74112348
Jewtube commentators prove more intellecutally developed than nigger chan once again.

BTFO DESU
>>
Good to know that any post claiming that anyone besides brady is goat is just automatic bait.
>>
>>74109951
>didnt read the OP

He said if he was on the Pats he would have dominated Atlanta. le epic comeback man is a meme. Rodgers is the true GOAT
>>
>>74112430
>Rodgers already has better weapons than the patriots
>H-he just needs a better team!

Day of the rake when
>>
I don't like this faggot but I agree he knows how to ice games
>>
An obvious false flagging.
>>
>>74112624
>Rodgers has better weapons than the Patriots

Kek.
>>
File: brady did i win another ring.jpg (124KB, 582x781px) Image search: [Google]
brady did i win another ring.jpg
124KB, 582x781px
>mfw Brady taking subs a rodgers after winning the owl
>>
>>74110344
Weren't they 31 points down?
>>
File: titans aha.jpg (80KB, 294x361px) Image search: [Google]
titans aha.jpg
80KB, 294x361px
daily reminder the packhurrs literally lost to the titans 47-25
>>
>>74110344
Let's be fair here. Brady doesn't have to play behind a McCarthy coached oline or with a Dom capers coached defense.

Put Rodgers in the Patriots team instead of Brady and they would have won the last 8 Superbowls.
>>
>>74109793

He really really really likes women.
>>
File: 1449984800738.jpg (24KB, 306x262px) Image search: [Google]
1449984800738.jpg
24KB, 306x262px
Really really
>>
>>74113075
Don't forget Ted Thompson...Fucking guy pretty much refuses to pick up anyone in Free Agency.
>>
File: straightm8y.jpg (27KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
straightm8y.jpg
27KB, 460x276px
>>
>>74109793

He wouldn't have and couldn't have. Why?

The Super Bowl is rigged and the Patriots needed to win to boost the NFL's sharply declining ratings.
>>
>>74113394

God I hate Zappa. He was such a pretentious and self-aggrandizing twat. The only thing going for him was his incredible encyclopedic knowledge of music but then his ""message"" of "DUDE SHEEPLE LMAO" pervaded every album he made, and then he quickly ran out of creative talent after 1970.
>>
More like 45-21 but yeah I agree with you OP

Tom Brady literally can only hit 15 yard comeback routes and short shit in the middle of the field. He's garbage
>>
>>74113075
You're right, until the second half Brady played behind an even worse oline
>>
>>74109793
but how can he do that without even making it to the super bowl? you gotta win playoff games to make it to the championship
>>
>>74113486
Rodgers couldn't hit 4 yard slant routes for 10 games this season, he was complete fucking garbage until he played trash defenses with 0 pass rush
>>
File: Zappa.jpg (19KB, 489x490px) Image search: [Google]
Zappa.jpg
19KB, 489x490px
>>74113463
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.