[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superbowl rigged?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0504.png (30KB, 843x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.png
30KB, 843x547px
Was the Superbowl rigged? How can we find out if Ryan was paid/threatened to lay down in the 4th quarter? And how can we find out if the tv networks paid anyone to take it into overtime to get more money for the commercials?
>>
>>74108048
There is far too much money involved and too much to be lost in today's sports for anything to be "rigged" you God damn idiot, this isn't the black sox making 2 grand a year.

Please Fuck off.
>>
>>74108048
If this were true, the Panthers would have won last year.
>>
>>74108048
he was barely on the field for the 4th quarter, rigging would be far more apparent and it takes wishful thinking to believe it happens in the nfl

do referees try to shift momentum? I believe so, but I think they do it independent of the league
>>
National fixed league
>>
>>74108550
>There is far too much money involved and too much to be lost in today's sports for anything to be "rigged"

If anything that's an argument for why it may be rigged

>>74108911

Peyton Manning's retirement year? Are you serious?
>>
Why would they fix a 25 point comeback? The largest comebacks in super bowl history were all 10 points, 25 is too extreme for it to be something fixed. If it was like a 15 point comeback then yeah you could question it but a 25 point comeback is just a flat out choke by a first time team.
>>
>>74109748
Yeah goodell rigged the league for the team he hates more than any other and purposefully and dishonestly embarrassed on a national scale
>>
>>74109909

congratulations you fell for the "storyline" that goodell hates the patriots
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (14KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
14KB, 286x395px
>>74108048
Yes your right OP

It was rigged.

The Russians hacked the superbowl

/thread
>>
anyone got a link where i can watch the whole thing with ads ?
>>
File: f54.jpg (64KB, 534x621px) Image search: [Google]
f54.jpg
64KB, 534x621px
>>74108048
> yfw russia hacked the superb owl
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.