[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many more will he win before the owners have him assassinated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: brady.jpg (51KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
brady.jpg
51KB, 600x781px
How many more will he win before the owners have him assassinated?
>>
He wants to play another 5 years

Honestly, he could win one or two more.
>>
I'm going to laugh so hard when brady retires and the patriots continue winning super bowls as normal without him, proving anyone in bellicheck's system could have done it.

how bad would his legacy be tarnished?
>>
>>74106990
not at all since he still won 5 fuckin super bowls
>>
>>74106990
yeah Pats fans would HATE that
>>
File: 1484553512177.jpg (278KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
1484553512177.jpg
278KB, 1024x704px
Five more years? I'd say 6 more Superbowls.
>>
>>74106990
>J-just wait you're going to win soooo many super bowls without Brady t-then everybody will know that its just your Coach who's God-tier a-and Brady's legacy will get diminished despite having more rings himself then 1/2 of the fucking league.
>Th-that'll show them.
>>
>>74106990
Who are you going to be laughing at exactly? The retired millionaire with the supermodel wife or the fans of the team that keeps winning?
>>
File: 7383988932.jpg (26KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
7383988932.jpg
26KB, 1024x576px
>Leave Brady to me...
>>
Tom Brady is best Brady
>>
So he says he wants to play for like 3 years right?

My question is why? He's already proven that he's the GOAT, he got the ultimate revenge on Goodell, he's rich as fuck and even has a wife richer than him so money is clearly nit an issue.

What's he got left to prove? Why risk serious injury when there's nothing else you need to do? If I was him I'd retire after next year so they could keep Garropolo
>>
>>74107234
he enjoys it. why retire?
>>
>>74107234
i assume tens of thousands of people chanting your name has a somewhat addicting effect
>>
>>74107234

well even if he plays like shit from now on everyone will excuse it because he's officially old now. So he basically has nothing to lose. And if he wins again he'll be even harder to catch, he'll probably get to live the rest of his life being considered the greatest ever
>>
Why would the owners want him assassinated when he makes them all money
>>
>>74106907

The Patriots are head and shoulders above every other team in the NFL right now and they're far under the salary cap. Offense is great, defense is great, special teams units are great, coaches are wizards.

They are easy favorites to win it next year. And if some other teams don't get their shit together, they'll be there for a few more years after that too.
>>
>>74106990
He has 5 fucking rings
He made 7 fucking super bowls

Are you stupid? Were you born stupid?
>>
>>74108173
Owners are already filthy rich. They want championships. It's why deflategate is even a thing when the rule book says that's a 25k dollar fine which turned into 2 year court battle with millions spent to get Tom Brady suspended.
>>
File: 1486353977879.jpg (34KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
1486353977879.jpg
34KB, 480x520px
He will win the next 3 Superbowls
>>
>>74106990

Belichick isn't exactly young I don't think he would ever go through a true rebuilding process as coach, which is what anything post-brady would be
>>
>>74107166
I'd laugh at the non patriots brady fans.

I've got a friend in the closet, and he is so fucking gay for brady. Any time brady comes up, you can't stop him from bringing up every stat about brady, and he always ends every conversation with a comment about how handsome brady was.

I would be so fucking satisfied if this guy had to admit that brady wasn't that good.
>>
>>74109126
Garoppolo has a 100% win rate in games he plays in
That being said, who knows of he can stay healthy
>>
>>74107263
I'll take a German's word on the effect of chanting a man's name.
>>
How long does Brady have left? When do QB's generally decline?
>>
>>74109273
generally about 3 to 5 years ago
>>
>>74109282
This. Brady will retire at 45
>>
>>74108894
Any team that could feasibly challenge them for the title plays in the NFC. They're going to make another uncontested run to the Owl at least.
>>
>>74107234
He has no other hobbies and you can only fuck Giselle so many times. Might as well set records that will never be broken.
>>
>>74109211
Shhiiiet
>>
>>74109273
He's already long past QB expiration date. Peyton Manning is almost the same age and is a husk of a human being with no neck and a noodle arm now.
>>
>>74110582
peyton had 4 neck surgeries, not a fair comparison.

theres been a lot of qbs with late career success, maybe not to this level, but there has been
>>
>mfw he never gets seriously injured again
>Jimmy Garoppolo never has his Drew Bledsoe moment
>>
>>74110605
Having that many injuries at that age is not uncommon though. No QB has ever played at this level at this age.
>>
You think Brady will get into coaching, media, or politics after he retires? I don't see him as the kind of guy who'd just chillax for the next 50 years.
>>
>>74110719
I hope he gets into play-calling
>>
>>74106990
Just like when Steve Young exposed Joe Montana for being a fraud
>>
>>74110719
He's going the Kobr route and getting into business.
>>
>>74109161
Fuck you Joey
>>
>>74110719
He'd win any Massachusetts election instantly. I kinda want to see that.
>>
>>74107234
He's almost too attached to football. It's all he wants to do.
>>
They've got lots of cap space and could get a haul for Jimmy G. I'd love to see them go all in and try to get another one - or even two - in the next few years.
>>
>>74107234
he doesn't care about being better than others, he just wants to get better
>>
File: shaq laugh press conference.gif (4MB, 382x282px) Image search: [Google]
shaq laugh press conference.gif
4MB, 382x282px
>>74110775
>>
>>74111081
He's probably the one chance they have of actually getting a republican elected there.
>>
What the hell is the NFL gonna do when Brady retires? Love him or hate him, he's the one player everyone talks about.
>>
>>74107234
Who could get tired of winning?
>>
>>74109273
So he had the Brett Favre syndrome but he retires when he is old as fuck.... then go play for another team lol
>>
>>74107234
ULTRA COMPETITIVE
>>
>>74113025
they could go 0-16 for 5 years straight and wouldn't trade brady
>>
Just saw the interview where the kid made him cry. Massive respect for such a down to earth guy.
>>
>>74109211
Top tier bantz fellow Patriot.
>>
>>74113180
>fellow bandfaggoner
>>
>>74109111
If owners wanted championships they'd remove the salary cap. Owners are rich because of good business and with the current situation, every owner makes money.
>>
>>74109161
You're just jealous the man isn't gay for you.

Imagine being such a faggot you get cucked by Brady with you secret homo crush who's never even met him in person. Imagine.
>>
>>74110719
>Make Americans Patriots Again

Brady 2024 is going to be glorious.
>>
>>74112817
>who is mitt romney
>who is scott brown
>>
File: laughing2.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
laughing2.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>74107092
>>
I want brady to be on espn or even a commentator on the game.He could be pretty good as an analyst if paired with a good color commentator
>>
>>74111081
>He'd win any Massachusetts election instantly
No, he wouldn't.

Take a look at what we did to curt schilling and tim thomas when they opened their stupid mouths about politics. Thomas got ran out of town. Nobody respect schilling anymore.

This state does not want their athletes opening their stupid mouths about politics. If Brady ran as a conservative, he may be able to win a U.S. House seat, but not a statewide election.
>>
>>74107234
>"We're gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of winning!"
And he hasn't won enough.
>>
>>74107234
the thing about brady continuing to play, especially after this season, is it really puts the other qbs in a competitive mode. just look at russell wilson getting fired up wanting to be at the super bowl next year. he just has that effect on others trying to win one over him
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.