[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jod6wudu06ey.png (755KB, 468x631px) Image search: [Google]
jod6wudu06ey.png
755KB, 468x631px
What did he mean by this?
>>
You are redeemed, my son. You are free.
>>
They told us white men were dead. We'll show them the meaning of dead.
>>
Will Kraft include Brady in his will?

He's more of a son than his real son ever could be.
>>
I dunno, but Chris Berman was also getting emotional and touchy feely with Bill Belichick after the game. It was weird.

Dudes really, really like the sports
>>
is kraft really jewish?
>>
>>74104573
Yes.
>>
>>74104413
>“I still have the image of Tom Brady coming down the old Foxboro stadium steps with that pizza box under his arm, a skinny beanpole, and when he introduced himself to me and said ‘Hi Mr. Kraft,’ he was about to say who he was, but I said ‘I know who you are, you’re Tom Brady. You’re our sixth round draft choice,’” recalled Kraft. “And he looked me in the eye and said ‘I’m the best decision this organization has ever made.’
>>
>>74104413
honestly this is making me cry
>>
File: 1466534633576.png (792KB, 1172x746px) Image search: [Google]
1466534633576.png
792KB, 1172x746px
>>74104553
>>
>>74104488
>his real son
He actually has four of them. Jonathan is just the most visible of them because he's team president and gets interviewed on Patriots radio before every game.
>>
>>74104573
yea, very. I like him though. Always sounds like he's drunk and loving winning all the damned time. Obviously makes good fucking hiring decisions too.
>>
i only recently realized that robert kraft has nothing to do with mac and cheese
>>
>>74105446
Yeah, he's like '90s Adam Sandler Jewish. Not 2010's hateable Sandler Jewish.
>>
>>74104573
he shortened the original name, Krafty
>>
who cares if he's jewish ffs it's irrelevant
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.