[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have three plays where running the ball will most likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: y3jreaZ.jpg (15KB, 328x469px) Image search: [Google]
y3jreaZ.jpg
15KB, 328x469px
You have three plays where running the ball will most likely result in a win. Instead you put the game in the hands of faggy ice. Why?
>>
>>74103181
he put up a 144 passer rating and made plays out of everything they gave to him. they got too confident.
>>
The falcon's defense didn't play 60 minutes of football.
>>
The worst part was that they ran down the clock exactly ONCE!!!

ONCE!!!!!

You retarded faggot sons of bitches, run the fucking clock down you cucked niggerlovers, not start the play with 14 seconds on the timer
>>
>>74103281
he only threw 23 times

he had 9 attempts at halftime
>>
>>74103351

It's not like the patriots barely came back in time. The pats tied the game with over a minute left on the clock not to mention multiple timeouts left, how would that extra 13 seconds even be relevant? If they played the clock patriots still would have had plenty of time anyway, so it's a moot point
>>
>>74103403
and of those 9 he made over 100 yards and a touchdown iirc. he made some nice passes but once he got that fumble it was downhill from there and the falcons still thought he could build momentum
>>
>>74103439

they did it at least 6 times, with 10-18 seconds on the clock every time. It was definitely a factor. And I'm not even taking the failed pass attempts to account, that stopped the clock
>>
>They call him Matty Ice because he froze up in the most critical moments
>>
>>74103181

The OC wanted to go out in style with a TD pass and went full retard.
Matt Ryan didn't lose this game.
>>
'Why didn't they just run it?' seems to be a recurring question asked of Patriots' opposition.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.