[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wasn't a TD Not even mad, just another asterisk in thier list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 7VcmbG8.png (633KB, 694x589px) Image search: [Google]
7VcmbG8.png
633KB, 694x589px
Wasn't a TD

Not even mad, just another asterisk in thier list
>>
>literally the two angles they showed in both replays had the ball out of view

I'm pretty sure it was a TD but still.
>>
>>74102877
That really wasn't a TD. Period. Fuck the refs, fuck Brady, fuck Beli-cheat, fuck that senile owner Kraft, and fuck the goddamn Patriots.
>>
>>74102877
This was the only questionable thing about the game for me
>>
>>74102877
But could you live with a Tom Brady QB sneak for the win in the next play.
>>
after coming back from such a deficit, surely it doesn't really matter, you failed to stop something like 31 unanswered points...
>>
>>74102877
What did he shill by this?
>>
>>74102877
>tb sneaks it in for the final td

thats literally the only better timeline
>>
they knew they would eventually score and didn't feel like clearing the field
>>
>>74102934
Why you mad tho? I love your salt brah, I am literally flexing in front of my monitor because you are so asspained.
>>
>>74102979

>Implying the Falcons D wouldn't stuff him @ the goal line
>>
>>74102934

>WE WUZNT TOUCHDOWN
>Literally 2nd down on the 1 yard line

KEEP IT GOING, TYRONE
>>
>>74102877
you can see the tip of the ball behind the guys leg, its on the white line
>>
>>74103250
its clearly in view in the real image, he blurred the football and its still obvious it was across the goalline kek
>>
>>74103307
Post real imagine please so OP gets BTFO.
>>
File: Saltymuch.jpg (29KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
Saltymuch.jpg
29KB, 425x283px
>>74102934
Nut up and learn to take it like a man.
>>
>>74103031

This. Imagine having to pick up all that confetti and reloading the cannons before restarting the game.
>>
>>74103113

The falcons d wasn't able to do shit anymore and I don't blame them. 40 minutes on the field takes its toll
>>
File: AtlFansCope.png (3MB, 1752x808px) Image search: [Google]
AtlFansCope.png
3MB, 1752x808px
cope harder atl phag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.