[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what cheating scandal will pats haters make up this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: adam-super-bowl-xxxvi.jpg (469KB, 1960x1372px) Image search: [Google]
adam-super-bowl-xxxvi.jpg
469KB, 1960x1372px
So what cheating scandal will pats haters make up this year?
>>
>>74100883
>make up
>>
coingate, the russians hacked the coin toss!!
>>
>>74100883
lol but the spygate was something bigger than what the league lead on. why else would they get rid of all the tapes themselves
>>
They cheated by winning the coin toss.

The coin should've been weighted according to privilege.
>>
>>74100937
But a black man called both coin tosses, and he only won the OT one.
>>
>>74100883
not so much cheating, but pure luck because the Pats won the coin toss and Matty Ice didn't even get to touch the ball in OT
>>
>>74101678
Matty Ice had been melting down steadily since the middle of the 3rd quarter. The Pats momentum kept increasing. They would have won even if they lost the OT coin toss.
>>
No review on the ot touchdown.
>>
>>74101812
I'm not arguing the point, just answering the OP's question

>>74101828
There was though?
>>
>>74101828
It was reviewed and confirmed on-air.
You could also go back to the highlights and review for yourself.
>>
>>74101828
The ball clearly broke the plane while under White's control and before his knee touched the ground. It was a scoring play, so there was an automatic review. It was quickly confirmed.
>>
>>74101828

No way you could. That was legit.
>>
>>74101828

Every scoring play is reviewed you cuck
>>
File: 1461668629587.jpg (263KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461668629587.jpg
263KB, 1280x720px
>Lady Gaga wasn't political enough and caused Trump's team to win.
>>
>>74101828
>Argentina in charge of understanding NFL rules
>>
>>74101929
The Russians hacked her mic.
>>
>>74101929
>>74101985
It's true. I read her lips. She said DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY! The Russians changed it to HI DAD!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.