[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think he's doing right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: mattryan.png (197KB, 436x410px) Image search: [Google]
mattryan.png
197KB, 436x410px
What do you think he's doing right now?
>>
Trying to fuck lady gaga and dump his ugly wife
>>
>>74099600
Watching his wife get fucked raw by Brady's 10" cock
>>
A severe depression that will always haunt him until he is on his death bed
>>
returning to his fucking mansion

why exactly are we supposed to feel bad for these millionaires?
>>
>>74100207
only a non-athlete or black would say something like this
>>
File: 1473990177070.jpg (19KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1473990177070.jpg
19KB, 527x612px
>>74099600
>>
>>74099600
Being the MVP of the League. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh wow
>>
DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE
>>
File: matt ryans totally female wife.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
matt ryans totally female wife.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>74099600
Fucking his tranny wife in her boi pussy and sucking on her feminine penis.
>>
File: trumplaugh.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trumplaugh.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>74100422
Literally nobody is going to remember or care after getting shat on this hard.

This niggas gonna kill himself.
>>
>>74100422
Anyone even remember the last MVP to win a Super Bowl in the same year? Even when Brady won MVP in his 18-1 season he lost.
>>
File: KOAT.jpg (26KB, 283x415px) Image search: [Google]
KOAT.jpg
26KB, 283x415px
>>74100632
>>
He actually had a really good game. I'm really not sure what the hell happened in this game.
>>
>>74100670
he didnt do shit to gain the lead, he had something like 9 completions and maybe 1 td when they were up 20-3
>>
I knew the Pats were going to win when Ryan got MVP

No MVP this decade has won an owl
>>
>>74100670
The offense relaxed and thought it was in the bag for their defense, while the fat fucks on defense that were sacking and owning Brady were out of breathe for being so fat by the 3rd quarter, and just couldn't stop his momentum by the 4th.
>>
>>74099600
wearing lingerie
>>
Im sure hes upset but I would be more pissed than anything

horrible playcalling down the stretch is to blame

atlanta had this game locked after julio's catch
>>
>>74100670
Ryan was the worst player on the field in the 4th quarter. Fumble, not getting rid of the ball multiple times. Basically gave away the game in 2 plays.
>>
>>74100925
Just fucking run it three times and kick the field goal. Goddamn.

They got greedy.
>>
>>74100492
Lol his wife needed 5 plastic surgeries and a gallon of makeup just to be a 4.5/10 how horrifying.
>>
>>74099600
Calling a private security firm hopefully, because I've heard somebody was going to kill him if he choked the game
T. Fulton county resident
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.