[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4975.jpg (18KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4975.jpg
18KB, 420x315px
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?
>>
>>74096729
>Now that the dust has settled
It happened like 40 minutes ago man
>>
Nothing.

>no facemask call that literally would lead to a bigger lead (field goal)
>bullshit hold calls that happen in literally every game but refs never give a fuck that made the pats score a TD
>bullshit pass interference

i'm not even a patriots fan but
the list goes on, just your usual cheatriots
>>
>>74096729
The defense lost their edge, Brady stepped up, Belichick coached like a mad man, offence got desperate and O-line failed.
>>
>>74096729
>28-20 ball at NE 30~ yard line.
>Around 5 min left in the game.
>Falcons score a fg the game is over.
>Already in range might as well just kick it already.
>2nd and 10
>Matt Ryan has all day to throw the ball but takes the sack anyway like a fucking moron to lose like 15 yards
>next play
>holding
>pushed out of fg range on 4th they're left to punt
>Ryan could have literally taken 2 knees on those plays and the game was over
>and I'm not even getting into the sack fumble earlier on
>officially the biggest 4th quarter choke the sport has ever witnessed
>may 500,000,000 years of misery for the falcons come. My 4 year old son could've won the game for them if he played qb for those 2 plays
>>
That PI call in OT was such bullshit...
>>
>>74097021
>I'm not even a X fan but
Why do people like this even post here?
>>
>>74097021
That no facemask call doesn't even matter considering the Falcons player also had a handful of facemask. That PI call was 100% right. Falcons not running the ball on 1st and 10 at the Pats 20 with four minutes left lost them the game.
>>
>>74096729
Kek
>>
They didn't execute as well as the patriots, and lost.
>>
>>74097763
thanks mr Madden
>>
>>74097674
This
>>
>>74096729
2nd half playcalling on both defence and offense
>>
>>74096729
Falcons have a history of choking. They did what they always do.
>>
There is literally no excuse faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>74096729
matt fucking ryan
i gotta say tho, bellichick had the same blank/semi disgusted expression whole game, right until the end, he wasnt sweating when the it was 0-21 and he wasnt dancing when pats were on the comeback wave
>>
>>74097794
Usually the team that scores the most points wins the game. The Patriots were better at scoring more points tonight
>>
>Atlanta team
>>
horrible coaching and qb play, completely sabotaged themselves

the kick return, deciding to throw deep or throw at all instead of playing for the FG and taking sacks, challenging an obvious call and wasting your last TO

holy shit just a coaching abortion. and Ryan's and idiot for obvious reason. throw it away moron and better yet audible to a quick play instead of 7 step drops if the coaching calls are that shit. then the final drive in regulation throwing a quick out and the spiking it. just pathetic
>>
>>74096729

Nothing, Falcons played an amazing game. They made all the plays they had to. Their defense put Brady on his ass for 3 quarters.

But it's Tom Brady. And it's Bill Belicheck. They're really, really good. Brady learned how to dissect the Falcons through failure, and Belicheck learned how to stop them after watching them for the first half.

Falcons were easily the best team in the NFC this season. They are a great team, but Brady and Belicheck are out of this world. There's a reason they're the GOATs, because they beat a lot of great teams.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.