[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the Cup Final is decided by a FUCKING COIN TOSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1438878514606.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1438878514606.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>the Cup Final is decided by a FUCKING COIN TOSS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BRAVO AMERICA
>>
>>74091236
>england lost to iceland in the euros

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BRAVO ENGLAND
>>
>>74091236
>'''''''''''''''''''''''cup'''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
I agree, when will soccer get rid of those penalty kicks?
>>
>>74092174
The difference is each team gets 5 shots to the goal at least.

what the nfl does is basically letting one team shoot and if they score the other one loses without trying.
>>
>>74092174
>football: two teams get 5 chances to score after playing 30 minutes overtime
>concussionegg: one team gets the ball and win
>>
>>74093159
>>74093305
It's more analogous to one team hitting all 5 PKs and then the other team doesn't get a chance
>>
>>74091236
desu sudden death is complete bullshit, the other team should get a chance to score TD back. same reason to why the golden goal meme was removed.
>>
>>74091236
dude it's not.
the game is already scripted and rigged by the league weeks in advance
>>
>>74093159
you sound like they just needed to kick the ball once
it was a long fucking run
falcons gave up 75 fucking yards.
>>
>>74094871
but its an offense and defense game.

but only one gets a guarantee to use both if they need to. I don't really care who won but you really don't see how it's not fair?
>>
>>74091236
except the toss winner usually loses
>>
>>74095324
i don't care either
i dunno but the D has an equal chance of not letting them score the TD. they had to complete several 1st downs. D looked really bad.
>>
>>74091236

How to fix the game:

>team on offense gets ball at 50 yard line.
>Team on defense gets free 3 points at start of OT

this way team on offense gets a touch down they still win like normal. If they get a field goal then other team gets a try on offense like normal. If the defense holds them to 0 then the team on defense wins automatically.
>>
My proposal: start from the 50 yard line and change possession after every play. play for 10 minutes. the team that advanced past the 50 yard line wins. and of course td wins it all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.