[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J U S T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: enhanced-6839-1422837013-19.jpg (73KB, 625x519px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-6839-1422837013-19.jpg
73KB, 625x519px
J U S T
>>
File: RogerGoodellnolacom.jpg (40KB, 380x259px) Image search: [Google]
RogerGoodellnolacom.jpg
40KB, 380x259px
F U C K
>>
File: brady trump.jpg (71KB, 728x768px) Image search: [Google]
brady trump.jpg
71KB, 728x768px
IT WAS OUR TIME..

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE NFL GREAT AGAIN

THE WHITE MAN LOSES ONCE AGAIN.
>>
File: goat_2D00_list_2D00_4.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
goat_2D00_list_2D00_4.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
MY
>>
File: falcons.png (710KB, 780x549px) Image search: [Google]
falcons.png
710KB, 780x549px
HERE WE COME AGAIN, CATCH US IF YOU CAN..
>>
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
Holy shit, this is pathetic
>>
AAA MR VINATIERI MR GOSTKOWSKI PLEASE SAVE ME WITH YOUR FIELD GOALS ITS TOO HARD TO SCORE
>>
SHIT
>>
hes still GOAT...
>>
>>74075081
Fuck you it's not funny. I lost 300 bucks
>>
our guy tom isn't playing well, but the o-line sure isnt fuckin helpin

neither are the wide receivers what the f u c k are they doing
>>
wtf i hate giselo now
>>
Cheating fraud BTFO
>>
TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
>>
refball

pats are too white for modern america
>>
File: htj.jpg (7KB, 340x226px) Image search: [Google]
htj.jpg
7KB, 340x226px
Where is GQ Jimmy
>>
"When the other team can't catch a football, they lose the game!" - John Maddon
>>
>>74078914
>I lost 300 bucks
I put 24k on the Pats. I will literally lose my house if they lose so stop jinxing me
>>
It hurts boys, the blacks in my area are so happy and it just doesn't fly right with me
>>
>>74075081
>brady snubbed president Obama by refusing to visit the white house when the patriots won the superb owl

K A R M A
A
R
M
A
>>
>>74079088
Leaving the team, I suppose.
>>
Why isn't Aaron Hernandez playing ?
>>
>>74079199
look at this poorfag living in the ghettos
>>
File: GO PATRIOTS.jpg (61KB, 1049x821px) Image search: [Google]
GO PATRIOTS.jpg
61KB, 1049x821px
>>74079137
>>
4-3 is not a bad super bowl record
>>
>>74079137
You think thats fucking bad? Try 150k. All 3 of my childrens college fund
They will LITERALLY disown me if the pats lose
>>
Why are people surprised? Who didn't see the Falcons winning?
>>
>>74075081
I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in an NFC championship game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 16-2 this year and will win the superbowl. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Flacons just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>74078914
-$260 here
its okay, tom has won me a lot of money over the years.
>>
>>74079523
Umad bro?
>>
>>74079476
I saw the falcons winning. I didn't see the Patriots scoring only 3 points until garbage time. Thought it was gonna be a 24 34 game
>>
>>74078597
What the FUCK is going on with that hair.
>>
>>74079523
Holy shit, there is so much wrong with this post. First of all, it's not half time. When did a falcons player step out of bounds... what? Falcons are obviously not a bad team. I mean, are you just really mad or delusional or what?
>>
>>74079476
Right. Patriots are clearly nothing without Gronkowski's skill and charisma.
>>
>>74079302
because Goodell Castro jailed him
>>
>>74079907
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>74079907
It's pasta numbnuts
>>
>>74079894
deep rooted insecurity
>>
>>74075081
I hate this fucking team so much right now. They are making us look like a fucking joke
>>
>>74080715
>us
>>
>>74080872
Us as in the Patriots. That's the players, the organization, and the fans
>>
>>74079667
The Don won me 2000 on election night so I'm not that sad, but still I wanted to wiiin
>>
>>74079907
HeIIo reddit
>>
>>74081090
Hah you must be pretty mad right now. >:)
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.