[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fifa/ - FIFA Ultimate Button Lag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Legend Butland .png (108KB, 265x359px) Image search: [Google]
Legend Butland .png
108KB, 265x359px
Eternal /fifa/ Thread

Real football edition
>>
File: 1485050641455.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485050641455.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
Any league SBCs that give good packs/aren't too expensive lads? Trying to open as many as I can while there are so many special cards out.
>>
>do 3 OTW SBC's
>end up with Sane, cba doing any more for now
feels bad man
>>
File: 1478494437823.jpg (149KB, 450x503px) Image search: [Google]
1478494437823.jpg
149KB, 450x503px
>>74071741

>he didn't but 84's for under 1100 after toty and sell them for 4100 this weekend
>>
>>74072625

>but
>buy***
>>
>REMINDER THE * BOUGHT $1000+ WORTH OF PACKS
>THE * HAS A 10 MILLION COIN TEAM
>HE CAN ONLY EVER HOLD DIVISION 1
>HE IS LITERALLY THIS BAD
>WHAT AN AUTIST
>>
Every fucking game i concede to fucking rebounds
>>
File: 1485739568683.jpg (44KB, 466x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485739568683.jpg
44KB, 466x396px
>>74073112

>tackle
>goes right to opponent for a goal

>hitting x to clear
>player misses and opponent scores

>throw or kick with goal keeper
>opponent heads or chests ball harder than they would if it was a header off the corner straight to your box
>opponent scores

>game swaps players on you
>defender starts running away from opponent and parts the sea
>>
File: kratom.png (374KB, 617x385px) Image search: [Google]
kratom.png
374KB, 617x385px
How the fuck do you defend on 3421?

Wanted to quickly cop Icardi before he got upgraded. Have 20k for improvements.

The top 3 are amazing and have no complaints. I can't stop conceding though. Tried Khedira and Asamoah. Allan is great, Medel a bit meh.

The defenders dont even seem that bad, it's just they have to push up so often because the midfield never track back from the middle.

I dont really concede anything from out wide, despite my wingers not being overtly defensive (not much alternative besides Joao Mario anyway)
>>
>>74071741
I was just saying before the last thread died that I finished the Pro-League SBC to get the 100k pack and got 3 OTWs & Martial in the resulting pack. Lucrative as fuck.
>>
>>74073675
>he fell for the 3421 meme

Kek.

>he didn't use all of his free coins to horde OTW Mane when he was going for 100k
>he doesn't like free coins

Smh desu senpai
>>
Trying to an SBC here but it's telling me I've already got a variation of a player in the team, even though I haven't. What the fuck? How do I fix this shit?
>>
File: las.png (878KB, 942x606px) Image search: [Google]
las.png
878KB, 942x606px
>>74073675

Grab if Schzeny, if Tonelli and either Bonaventura or Alex Sandro for LM. I use like 35 pressure and 35 width on my 3 cb's. I was tearing it up in seaons and qualifying. Too bad the lag is so fucking bad in wl I can't do shit.

I haven't tried Brozovic yet, got him for a song last night, otherwise I will go back to Pjanic,
>>
>>74074273
He's at his cheapest now on ps4 than he's ever been

also
>livershit getting an IF
>worse rating than his niggercup card

you'll lose coins senpai
>>
>>74074693
He's already gone up 20k from what I bought him for on xbox

Also,

>not knowing how IF's work

His SIF will be higher rated than his AFCON card you moron, that's how it worked for TOTGS, that's how it has worked every other FIFA. He'll end up with an 86 rated card if he gets a SIF, and considering Mane is literally Sliperpool's only good player, it's highly likely he will. Even if he doesn't OTW cards will all go up in price after they're out of packs again, and they always go up in price on match days. Easiest dosh ever
>>
>>74075446
>scoring two tap ins against Palace or whoever will get him a higher rated card than from international continental tournament
>you literally spent over 100k on a OTW card that isnt even the highest rated version of a player
>this flag
>this topic

shouldve seen it coming
>>
Finally got to 8 wins in WL, now I can go to bed. Only managed to play 20 games, and that was more than enough tbqh. Every game was stressing me out.
>>
>>74076506
>implying EA doesn't hand out IF's to OTW cards for less than that

Dembele got his 84 IF (higher rated than his TOTGS card) for 2 assists against relegation fodder. It literally doesn't matter though considering his card will go up due to simple supply and demand economics, as it already has. Now off to bed Muhammad
>>
>>74076916
i know m8 im just having a banter
>>
>>74073675
Swap paralo for medel, and pick up a better cb at the left
>>
>>74076506
your dumb
>>
>>74077033

>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
File: 193290.png (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
193290.png
12KB, 160x160px
This guy is a fookin savage
>>
>>74073675
Custom tactics and player instructions?

If you charge at attackers with your CBs you will get scored on every time. You should have one CM set to stay back while attacking and it helps to manually drag them back when you're being counter-attacked. Make sure not to lunge into tackles with your CBs and just jockey instead. It's almost impossible to beat defenders one-on-one this year if you jockey rather than press B to tackle.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.