[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to intelligent too watch football

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1484674260721.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1484674260721.png
19KB, 500x590px
>tfw to intelligent too watch football
>>
Used to sound like me, but then I made friends that watch the shit and I've slowly gotten into it. Mainly did so to troll irl and instigate, but over time, I got into it.

Either you don't have masculine male friends to bond with or you're acting like a pretentious faggot because you've never grown up with it. Both are similar, both used to be my issue when I was an edgy, fedora tipper.
>>
>>74057661

Maybe he just thinks football is a shitty, boring sport that requires no skill.
>>
>>74057661
Same here. But I will probaly never get into handegg desu.
>>
>>74057681
>requires no skill
go throw a football through a moving tire forty yards away right now then
>>
>>74057681
It takes massive amounts of skill. To play with the pros, you literally have to be born with the greatest of genetics that a human male athlete could have to even compete.

But genetics and talent takes you only so far. The players that just party all the time and don't take that shit seriously and think they can just pick up a football and do well, just get fucked up on the field. Johnny Manziel is the perfect example of a guy with great genes for the quarter back position, but with the lack of practice and his shitty attitude, he didn't last at all.

You could become great at Star craft if you loved the game and dedicated your life in pursuit of beating Koreans, but you will never get good enough to play Football with the pros if you don't:

1 - Have the talent
2 - Have the genetics
3 - Have the work ethic

OP, and many others like him, don't like Football simply because of what I said.

I currently don't like watching hockey, but if I have a few friends that were nuts about it, I'd be more inclined to give it a chance. Once I could appreciate the hard work that gets put into hockey, I might be more engaged. Finally, if I had a team that I could rally behind and bond over, I would be incredibly immersed. From not giving a fuck to giving a fuck, it's about friends and your social life.
>>
>>74056958
You're probably in that 110-115 IQ zone where you think you're too smart for everything but cannot see beyond because of your limited mental capacities.
>>
>>74057721
Literally one person on the team has to do that. I can put on 300 lbs and push people around. I can catch a football in full stride. I can run fast. I can throw my head into another fat guy and concuss my brain into soup at a young age
>>
>>74057661
>pretentious
>because he doesn't like foolsball

I mean, it's fun to play and all, so long as its light tackle/touch/flag, but watching? There's literally 15min of action in a 3 hour program. Sorry if some people would rather not sit through 2h45min of brainwashing.
>>
File: 1465760937094.jpg (86KB, 243x393px) Image search: [Google]
1465760937094.jpg
86KB, 243x393px
>>74058135
>need good genetics for football
>%98 of the NFL is nigger african coon monkeys
really makes me think...
>>
Bumping cause people need to read my first post

>>74058651
>>
>>74058263
insightful post
>>
File: 1478914664002.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478914664002.png
29KB, 657x527px
>tfw too dumb to understand football
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.