[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hurr durr the Patriots are Trump's team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

hurr durr the Patriots are Trump's team
>>
>>74056291
>2000
>>
the majority of Patriots fans aren't from NE
>>
>tfw in a republican county
we /413/ here

but
>2000
fuck outta here
>>
File: Thats X-COM Baby!.png (24KB, 293x241px) Image search: [Google]
Thats X-COM Baby!.png
24KB, 293x241px
DRUMPF BTFO

I WALK THIS LONELY ROAD
>>
>>74056481
reminder that polls and stats are for fags
>>
SUPER BOWL THREAD /pol/ EDITION

>>>/pol/111237267

GET THE FUCK IN HERE LADS
>>
>2000
The year OP was born most likely
>>
File: ShowPlate.gif (11KB, 207x107px) Image search: [Google]
ShowPlate.gif
11KB, 207x107px
>>74056291
You're lost. Here, let me help >>>/pol/
>>
>>74056532
>Thread archived.
>You cannot reply anymore.
>>
>yfw you realise foxborough is red.
>>
>>
>>74056655
>primary
>>
>>74056291

shit state. brown people trying to sell you heroin everywhere
>>
>>74056655
>primary
>>
File: trump_literally_reddit.jpg (105KB, 872x374px) Image search: [Google]
trump_literally_reddit.jpg
105KB, 872x374px
>>74056291
>tfw politics is infesting every part of life and society
>tfw I always shitpost about politics so I am a huge part of the problem
>>
>tfw your mass. town went trump
>tfw your town clerk sent you an e-mail with caps and exclamation points after receiving your absentee ballot
feels good man
>>
>2000
oh wow
>>
>>74056351
Yeah we are. Football fans just tend to be more conservative because liberalism is a feminine attribute.
>>
>>74056291
>tfw voted Trump in one of the darkest blue areas of Massachusetts

Who Somerville here?
>>
>>74056930
Scarborough ME via Dorchester. I escaped.
>>
>>74056930
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/massachusetts

damn 85%, that's almost as high as cambridge. you guys even beat northampton, williamstown and amherst.
>>
>>74056930
the gentrification of slumerville is real
>>
>>74057147
Dorchester when?
>>
>>74056291
We are Trumps team you nigger mexican. This isn't the actual county results either.

All of the conservatives are the real football fans around here. Cambridge cucks probably think football is too masculine. Also New Hampshire and Maine are more conservative than you think you've probably never been there.

When you have Bill Maher saying he wants the Falcons to win just because Brady, Belichick, and Kraft support Trump you know we are obviously Trumps team.

Also liberals are currently boycotting the Patriots right now because of the Trump support so stop trying to meme that the Falcons are Trumps team when he himself is definitely rooting for NE
>>
>>74056528
politics in general is for fags
>>
>>74057662
>a leaf
>>
>>74056691
>your town clerk sent you an e-mail with caps and exclamation points after receiving your absentee ballot
If they were unprofessional enough to email you about it, they were probably unprofessional enough to tamper with it too. Good job voting for Hillary.
>>
>>74057777
m'aga
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.