[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this board die when the Patriots win ring 5?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1474846688942.jpg (45KB, 616x394px) Image search: [Google]
1474846688942.jpg
45KB, 616x394px
Does this board die when the Patriots win ring 5?
>>
If you think about it....yes

Because Brady will become the GOAT of the GOATS. Not just the GOAT of football but he will become the biggest champion ever in the history of sports as a collective group. Bigger than Michael Jordan with the NBL, bigger than Muhammad Ali with boxing, Bobby Orr and the NHL, etc.

Right now Brady is already the official GOAT of the GOATS but this win will seal the deal so people can stop arguing it.

And yes, once that happens all the pats haters of /sp/ will be forced to accept t. Brady as their Lord and Savior. This amount of tears is enough to make a board like this implode.
>>
im a jets fan and i already accepted brady was goat when he beat seattle

nothing you guys can do anymore can hurt me, i've survived it all. I've won.
>>
File: WH66q3F.png (584KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
WH66q3F.png
584KB, 720x540px
>>74047266
>accepted brady was goat when he beat seattle
Because thats the bar of goatness, beating Seattle?
>>
>>74047198
>NBL
>>
>>74047408
well they beat peyton manning 43-8
>>
We're all pats fans here m8
>>
Except Americans no one cares
>>
>>74047408
yes, the guys career is complete in all 4 facets

>Great in the Regular Season
>Greatest Postseason Legacy
>Has the Longevity, 5th in career qb starts behind Tarkenton, Marino, Manning, and Favre, will pass Tarkenton and Marino next year if he keeps playing, probably will pass Manning too.
>Two MVP Seasons

literally wheres the flaw in his career?
>>
>>74047548
This. I thought this was a common understanding everyone on /sp/ had.

Every poster here is a Pats fan, most of which are LARPing as haters and losers. Personally, i like to pretend to be a Packers fan
>>
>>74047198
Pssht. I can totally kick Tom Brady ass
>>
>/sp/ was created out of spite for the Patriots and Tom Goaty
>will die once he gets his 5th ring.
Destiny is calling.
>>
>>74047624
>literally wheres the flaw in his career?
>Spygate
>Tuck rule
>Deflategate
>Alarmgate
>>
Jetsfag here

If it wasn't for us and the Giants, Pats would be the biggest football dynasty of all-time (and possibly in any major american sport).

I take pride knowing that Mark fucking Sanchez beat your shit in, and that once that old fuck Brady retires, belicheat will be exposed for the overrated hack he's always been.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.