[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone suck them so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Barcelona-vs-Real-Madrid.jpg (104KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Barcelona-vs-Real-Madrid.jpg
104KB, 640x360px
Why does everyone suck these teams off so much? It's true that they play good football but that's only because they're also the richest clubs in the world that can buy any player they want.

It seems dumb to suck them so much when any team could be on their level if they got those crazy amounts of money and at least 1 year to get the team together
>>
Wtf I hate clubs with financial prosperity now?
>>
Halal Madrid is on its own level of bandwagoners, no one comes close
>>
>>74044751
>fake argentinian butthurt

Keeeeeeeeeeeek
>>
>>74044777
Barca is literally Reals opponents though.
>>
>>74044769
dumb chink

>>74044777
Yeah nah, Barcelona has a lot of bandwagoners.

>>74044796
I'm not talking about spaniards that actually go to watch games you retard, i'm talking about people around the world that unironically pretend they like these clubs when we all know they're just bandwagons.
>>
>>74044777
Trips confirms it, now this third world op can fuck off
>>
for the people who hates barcelona or real madrid, i you like barcelona that doesn't mean you hate real madrid. i like. barcelona but i like real madrid too. same thing with messi and ronaldo
>>
>>74044825
Every fucking big club has shitloads of bandwagoners. That's why spee exists and you're not talking about your town club.
>>
>>74044751
>Why does everyone suck these teams off so much? It's true that they play good football but that's only because they're also the richest clubs in the world that can buy any player they want.
>
>It seems dumb to suck them so much when any team could be on their level if they got those crazy amounts of money and at least 1 year to get the team together

Barcelona has a nice culture/history of playing football.
You still see cryuff in that system of today. Also they are catalans.
Real Madrid is just a team full of stars.
>>
>>74044751
>any team could be on their level if they got those crazy amounts of money and at least 1 year to get the team together
lol. end yourself you moron.
>>
>>74044931
That team full of stars tho.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.