[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

say my name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: thomas bradley.png (2MB, 1283x639px) Image search: [Google]
thomas bradley.png
2MB, 1283x639px
say my name
>>
Mr. Gisele Bundchen
>>
le guy who is posted by americunts all the time yet is completely irrelevant and unknown in the rest of the world, probably because he plays an absolute joke of a "sport"
>>
>>74030468
Sorry that we're not poor and consist of 90% Turkish people and we can afford the finer things.
>>
>>74030995
He isn't wrong though
>>
>>74030433
Tom "Friend of Donald Trump" Brady
>>
>>74030995
>being this mad
>>
tom brady
>>
Le "Destroyer of hopes and dreams" man
>>
>>74034001
<3
>>
John Green
>>
>>74030433
Arrjen Robben
>>
>>74030433
my name
>>
Is tomorrow the super bowl? Why is it a big deal? It's not like there's any repercussions for losing in American sports. You just try again next year and you even get pick of the best players. For being bad. So you watch and watch American sports (all eleven minutes of game time) for nothing really. There's no real drama. It's the same four teams - sorry, franchises - playing each other, with no sense of passion or tribalism or history. Tea-- franchises don't even have real supporters. Everything is so superficial that Americans all discuss who they're going to support in the super bowl final without having any affiliation to those franchises whatsoever. "Yeah bro, I'll be supporting the falkins", they say. What does that support look like? Sitting on a couch eating 3 "family" bags of doritos whilst watching adverts. Everyone talks about who's going to do some singing at half time more than they talk about the action itself. All the adverts are designed to make their audience - most of whom already have circulation problems and knee pain - fatter. "Munch, munch, munch on our tasty snacks", they say. Then it's over and the franchise owners spend their summer discussing what city they're going to move their franchise to next season and what new name they'll play under.
>>
File: image.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47KB, 225x225px
>>74030433
Hank Hill
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.