[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are about to earn your fifth ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tom.jpg (51KB, 736x726px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
51KB, 736x726px
>tfw you are about to earn your fifth ring
>>
>""""""""earn""""""""
>>
>>74012240

I'm glad I'll never have to experience the feeling of hating a team (and their all star quarterback) just because they always win.
>>
Maturity is realizing that watching Tom Brady play isn't actually a right, but it's an amazing privilege.

t Ravens' fan
>>
As someone who doesnt care much about this sport, can someone tell me why hes praised so much? I understand he's won 4 rings so far but wasnt he a non factor for the first two?
>>
>earn
>>
>>74012604
He's living proof that hard work and being disciplined can make you the greatest at something. He also is the most clutch player of any sport that I've personally witnessed, he actually wins more games than he loses when losing in the 4th quarter and second place isn't even close.
>>
>>74012604
He wasn't a non-factor, he just wasn't elite yet. I'm going to assume you watch soccer. It would be like a player helping his team win whatever the biggest championship is while being a teenager. He has since continued, and exponentially increased upon, that success for the last decade and it doesn't look to be stopping any time soon.
>>
>>74012604
he's just 1 cog of 53 in the machine (system)
>>
>>74012591
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>74012604
Because he was ways a great QB, but we soon realized how he triggers the cucks and anti whites.

Every Patriots win is a dagger in the heart of the globalists, he's the Donald Trump of football. The Patriots represent the superiority of America and the white race.
>>
hehe
>>
>>74012604
>that flag
>this post

Stick to soccer Pablo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.