[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Beckham

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: db.jpg (413KB, 1707x2560px) Image search: [Google]
db.jpg
413KB, 1707x2560px
Where were you when David Beckham was finished?????

http://theblacksea.eu/index.php?idT=88&idC=88&idRec=1297&recType=story
>>
>>74011398
Hope his brand plummets, typical cunt preaching to others about charity
>>
>>74011398
lmao typical manurefag, they are really subhuman
>>
>In February 2014, he emailed his right-hand man Gardner to say he’d been contacted by one of his directors at DB Ventures who was unhappy that the company was contributing towards his Unicef trip the following week. Beckham was visiting the Philippines to meet children affected by Typhoon Haiyan.

>Beckham wrote:“I totally agree to be honest there’s no way it should be costing me anything”

Tosser
>>
Always knew he was a piece of shit
>>
>It had followed a similar incident the day before when Beckham had been delighted to receive a new Mac lap-top in ostentatious gold. “First one in the world… Great present,” Beckham wrote to Oliveira enclosing a photo of himself with the computer. Oliveira was not impressed.

>“Nice will keep that one of (sic) social media as then the idiots will they say we’re being showy like Lewis Hamilton private planes etc. You and vb [his wife Victoria] need to be careful about that one as you've always handled that well. You’re the man of the people,” he wrote.

Lewis Hamilton BTFO!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>74014050
David pls, you're a cunt
>>
File: royal.png (823KB, 1536x1482px) Image search: [Google]
royal.png
823KB, 1536x1482px
>>74014050
>You’re the man of the people
wow
>>
>>74016069
Eh? Fucking tripfag
>>
Has there ever been a real madrid player that wasnt a massive cunt?
>>
>>74019759
Alonso, Raul, Morientes, Redondo, Luis Enrique, Suker, Guti,
>>
>>74014050
>Lewis Hamilton BTFO!!!!!!!!!
The exclamation marks means he's trying to make something out of nothing
>>
>A spokesperson for David Beckham said:"This story is based on outdated material taken out of context from hacked and doctored private emails from a third party server and gives a deliberately inaccurate picture."

Why not just admit they're real? Because they clearly are.
>>
>>74019791
Too many?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.