[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25% of Americans believe God will decide the winner of the Superbowl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: god is a patriots fan.png (35KB, 706x390px) Image search: [Google]
god is a patriots fan.png
35KB, 706x390px
25% of Americans believe God will decide the winner of the Superbowl
>>
Just burn the whole place down right now
>>
File: build 4 man wall.jpg (77KB, 730x403px) Image search: [Google]
build 4 man wall.jpg
77KB, 730x403px
also soccer will soon be the number one sport in burgerland

>Football remains America’s most popular sport to watch. Nearly four in ten (39%) Americans say football is their favorite sport to watch, between three and four times the number who mention basketball (12%), baseball (10%), or soccer (8%), the next most popular sports in the country. Only about one in 20 Americans say auto racing (6%) or ice hockey (5%) is their favorite sport. Thirteen percent of the public say they do not watch sports at all.

>Across generations, there are notable differences in the type of sports Americans prefer to watch. Young adults (age 18-29) are far more interested in soccer and basketball than older Americans, while seniors (age 65 and older) are much more likely to follow baseball. Young adults are nearly three times as likely as seniors to say soccer is their favorite sport to watch (14% vs. 5%, respectively). In contrast, seniors are more than four times more likely than young adults to say baseball is their favorite sport (18% vs. 4%, respectively).

http://www.prri.org/research/poll-super-bowl-women-sports-god-athletes-marijuana/
>>
Implying there's a god that can handle all those adverts without falling asleep.
>>
File: y1H07bA.png (20KB, 1125x675px) Image search: [Google]
y1H07bA.png
20KB, 1125x675px
>>74010236
Soon? Those demographics will take over 25 year to just overtake baseball. I wish though.
>>
>>74010221
>>74010207
>replying to yourself
>>
>>74010236
RIP basebore, I've never been to a game even though I wish I had.
>>
>>74010207
What if both teams pray to God, does he just pick his favourite guys?

It's also worth noting that 25% of Americans believe the sun orbits the Earth

http://time.com/7809/1-in-4-americans-thinks-sun-orbits-earth/

I imagine there's a high crossover between the 2 statistics
>>
>>74010295
>We did our best but the other team just wanted it more I guess.
>>
>>74010295
Whoever has more Prayer Points
>>
>>74010236
>only 4% of 18-29 didn't play sport
>`16% of 65+ year olds didn't play any sport

LE MILLENNIALS JUST STAY AT HOME PLAYING ON THEIR PHONES AND COMPUTERS XDDD
>>
>>74010236
Ann Coulter BTFO
>>
Insha'Allah
>>
File: 1436956118832.jpg (72KB, 994x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436956118832.jpg
72KB, 994x600px
>>74010207
>>74010221
>>74010295
>>
>>74010295
>Here's the thing, though: Americans actually fared better than Europeans who took similar quizzes -- at least when it came to the sun and Earth question. Only 66 percent of European Union residents answered that one correctly.

Wow, really got my noggin joggin.
>>
>>74010337
Blame the slavs
>>
>>74010295

> Here's the thing, though: Americans actually fared better than Europeans who took similar quizzes -- at least when it came to the sun and Earth question. Only 66 percent of European Union residents answered that one correctly.

Wtf
>>
>>74010317
Only because e"sports" count as sports now
>>
>being this obssessed

Sad!
>>
>>74010358
Not for that survey
>>
>>74010207
>non-white protestants
just say black baptists

>hispanics are white
this meme needs to stop
>>
>>74010317
Because a large part of that demographic had to work as teenagers and didn't have the luxury of free time to play sports OR waste on anime image boards.
>>
>>74010317

The 65+ folk didn't have time for sport because they were out working 30 hour weeks while still in school.

Kids today get a participation medal for standing at the corner flag all game. I CAN DO SPORTZ!
>>
>>74010391
>>74010413
>le self hating millennials

I'm glad I got to spend my teenage years playing sport rather than working down a mine for 40 hours
>>
>>74010415
Don't get me wrong, so do I. But I can also see why some of the old people are a bit butthurt about it.
>>
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>74010337
>>74010348
This is why Asians are going to take over the world.
>>
>>74010295
it's like faith in civ, whoever has the most saved up wins.
>>
"Bog je srbin, i on će nas čuvati"

KARADŽIĆ, Radovan
>>
>>74010415
ha! do you mean you don't want crippling lung illnesses, corporal punishment in schools, conscription to die in a jungle war and a job where you risk being consumed by machinery? Are you some sort of fag? What is wrong with you, aren't you manly enough to want a job that destroys you physically by the age of 40?
>>
File: yellow spot.jpg (61KB, 590x414px) Image search: [Google]
yellow spot.jpg
61KB, 590x414px
>>74010295
I don't believe this. These surveys must just people taking the piss.
>>
>>74010335
There is no problem believing in God, the problem is that those 25% Ameritards unironically represents God as a guy with superpower who can "elect" the winner of a fucking game.
>>
>>74010221
80% of Italians believe than elderly Argentine man can talk with God.
>>
>>74010295
35% of Europeans believe the sun orbits the earth. Glass houses and stones, buddy...
>>
>>74013059
>believing in meme statistics
typical burger
>>
>>74013074
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Italy
>>
Yikes, when did r/atheism get here?
>>
File: brady-meets-the-pope.jpg (26KB, 410x309px) Image search: [Google]
brady-meets-the-pope.jpg
26KB, 410x309px
>>74010207
i guess the game is already over then

i dont think matty ice has met the pope
>>
File: st. brady.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
st. brady.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>
>>74013084
you know, religious practice isn't as demanding as in the States
>>
>atheicucks don't believe this was divine interception

Go back to shoving bananas up your asses you fucking smelly dickholes
>>
>>74010236
Youth soccer has always been popular. Its the one sport every kid played when they were young. They then ditch it for something else
>>
>>74010305
>Tfw lvl 99 prayer
>>
God is all powerful, nothing exists outside of His Divine Plan. Of course He decides the winner.
>>
>>74013084
cathocucks count anyone baptized as their herd, even if they haven't gone to church in decades.
>>
>>74013122
>ages 18-29
>kids

nope, try again
next damage controlling explanation pls
>>
File: 456789.jpg (145KB, 1200x882px) Image search: [Google]
456789.jpg
145KB, 1200x882px
>>74013122
>american reading comprehension
>>
>>74010207
>American Christians do not understand the Book of Job
>They literally do not understand their own religion

why am I not surprised
>>
>>74013122
>"s-soccer is only p-played by kids here, o-once americans turn 50 they totally stop playing the sport, so i-it's really just for kids here"
>>
File: ironpill.jpg (14KB, 252x232px) Image search: [Google]
ironpill.jpg
14KB, 252x232px
God has the ability to change the outcome of the game, but nobody really knows if he would affect trivialities like this
>>
>>74013472
Because prosperity gospel snake-oil salesmen like Joel Osteen, T.D Jakes, Paula White and Creflo Dollar snuck into our churches peddling nonsense based on out of context Bible verses.

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.(2 Peter 2:1)
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being religious, the objectivelly wrong part about it is believing God plays a role in human's daily life

That's a lazy thought, you blame God for your failures
>>
>>74013474
>once americans turn 50

More like 12.
>>
File: leftist delusion.jpg (146KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
leftist delusion.jpg
146KB, 768x768px
>>74010207

Why do liberals always criticise WHITES for being religious nutjobs, when that picture shows that NON-WHITES are even MORE devout?

This is another case of liberal arguments being refuted by the facts, isn't it?
>>
>>74016319
Because white liberals manipulate our communities through control of our religious leaders. Sharpton, Jackson, Wright....these guys get up every sunday, tell us that we wuz "teaching mathematics and 'astrology' to greek homos when they was living in caves" (real quote, look it up), that the evil Republican white man is keeping us down, and that we need to vote Democrat. Same thing happens with Mexicans and their priests.

So it's ok that we tend to be religious, because our religious leaders are bought and paid for by the Democratic Party.
>>
>>74016365
>that the evil Republican white man is keeping us down,

Yes, because that clearly is not evident by the restrictive voting laws and literal bans on minorities that Republican white men are instituting in America.
>>
>>74016365
>tell us that we wuz "teaching mathematics and 'astrology' to greek homos when they was living in caves" (real quote, look it up)
Yup I know, I've heard him saying it on YouTube

>that the evil Republican white man is keeping us down, and that we need to vote Democrat. Same thing happens with Mexicans and their priests.
>So it's ok that we tend to be religious, because our religious leaders are bought and paid for by the Democratic Party.
You sound pretty woke my man, did you vote Trump?

>>74016404
>restrictive voting laws
They want to stop voter fraud? Heaven forbid! They're bringing in a law that would apply to every single person regardless of race? Heaven forbid?

Why are you so racist that you think people of a certain skin colour are unable to attain voter ID? Is your opinion of certain races really that low you racist fuck?

>literal bans on minorities
Lol I'd love to hear your explanation for this one

Are you referring to the ban on immigration from countries IDENTIFIED BY OBAMA as being hotspots of terrorism?

Lol, fact and logic just don't sit right with the liberal gestapo do they. You just make wild speculations, unsupported by any sort of evidence whatsoever. Why the hell do you accuse us of conspiracy theories when you do it LITERALLY ALL THE TIME?
>>
>>74016476
Meant to be a second exclamation after the second 'heaven forbid'.
>>
>>74013122
this isn't really true, it must be a regional thing. little league baseball was the one thing almost everyone i know played in. but soccer, half the team in high school could barely speak english.
>>
>>74010207
>75% of Americans don't think money will decide the outcome of the Owl

Are they dumb?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.