[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jorge Mendes' wheel of transfers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: mMfMXar.gif (997KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mMfMXar.gif
997KB, 640x360px
What does /sp/ thinks about this?
>>
needs man u on there no? or are they that other guy
>>
>>74009333
Previously Mendes, now Raiola.
>>
I appreciate the effort, but his 12% of all those literally who players must not even exceed one of his big money deals.
>>
>>74009391

The thing is that some of those literally who players were traded 2 or 3 times between the same clubs.
>>
The day that portuguese scum goes to prison, is tha day football is starting to get clean again.
>>
>>74009324
it's nothing unusual, it's just part of the system created.
when you consider people (football players) as marketable goods, eventually they'll start be treated as cattle.

Just look the language, we talk about buying and selling players on a daily basis.

Mendes has got nothing to do with it, he's just one more player.
>>
>>74009915
you're retarded, why do you think that would change anything? he doesn't make the rules (and doesn't break those in existence either).
>american education
I get it, nevermind I spoke.
>>
Typical portuguese scum.

Just hope one day all that country disappears with its people.
>>
File: 1485682427532.jpg (50KB, 690x534px) Image search: [Google]
1485682427532.jpg
50KB, 690x534px
>>74009988
S O O N
O
O
N
>>
>>74009324
United should be on there especially with mourinho

Agents need to be regulated, they suck millions and millions out of the game
>>
>>74010022
Based
>>
>>74010034
It's only going to get worse, now you don't even need a licence.
>>
>>74010034
you're making stuff up.
which player do you convinced yourself in your little british brain Mourinho bought Mendes to United?
>>
>>74010046
>That English

I don't even know what the second sentence is trying to say. Now get back to phoning up clubs trying to unsettle players Jorge.

Mendes is Mourinho's agent, expect to see more Mendes players at United soon, James Rodriguez will probably be first
>>
>>74010022
That would be nice too
>>
>>74010069
I'm saying you convinced yourself of something that's not real.
>Mendes is Mourinho's agent, expect to see more Mendes players at United soon, James Rodriguez will probably be first
See? Now you're saying "soon"

You're a fucking joke, m8. don't try this again
>>
>>74010118
Calm down Jorge, ""super agents"" will be in the cross-hairs soon
>>
just to close the thread, all this talk about mendes comes from people needing a scapegoat for the failures of their clubs. nothing better than a shady God-like figure than controls everything, controls everything. conspiracy level stuff.
Retarded british fag is the proof of it, he mentioned Mourinho/United should be in the graph, when Mourinho bought only 4 players for United, none of them is from Mendes. Pure halucination.

Mendes just happens to be one more agent. He has visibility because he works for it, and happens to have a good grasp on two important feeder markets, the portuguese one and the south american one.

Very simple stuff, stop being paranoid.

If you want to stop businesses being made, then players can't be regarded as goods, until that changes, there will always be Rayolas and Mendeses.
>>
>>74010238
You can't be that delusional m8. Is he some sort of god in your country?
>>
>>74010254
no, he's just not a God nor a boogeyman. He's a normal individual, that's what I'm saying.

I understand shit tier """countries""" have difficulties in understanding the rational, but I was clear enough. It's your job to try to challenge what was said, if you're up to it. I know you won't because you already figured out by now cliches won't fly.
>>
>>74010254

Somehow the """"alleged""" tax evasion scheme used by Mendes to help Penaldo, Mouyes and the rest of his clients was conveniently swept under the rug by portuguese media.

Here you can question politicians, bankers and business owners but never - i shall reinforce - never someone related to football.

"All of them do that", "they retire early", "at least our team is winning", "you're just envious of them" is what you usually hear.
>>
>>74010380
it was as talked about as in England and in Spain and in the rest of the world. Of course it died out because there's no evidence of actual wrongdoing.

Go back to bed, nigger.
>>
>>74009940
He's basically like a 3rd party ownership and likes selling his players so he gets fees, you stupid little monkey.
>>
>>74010238
t. Mendes' autistic nephew back home in Portugal.
>>
File: Jorge-Mendes.jpg (41KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jorge-Mendes.jpg
41KB, 640x400px
the phone call that saved European football
>>
>>74010401
and that's what the rules allow stupid fucker. he's not the only one, he just has visibility, because paranoid fuckers like you need scapegoats.

Try to figure out how the world works before posting. We understand the thing about your flag and americans comprehension skills, but you must try it, at least.
>>
>>74010399

t. gestifute intern
>>
>>74010419
remeber to always give (yous)
>>
>>74010022
Omg that would be glorious
>>
>>74010238
Why are you so autistic about Mendes?
>>
>>74010453
I'm autistic about everything, retard. I post on a laotian rare musical instruments board, on a daily basis.
>>
>>74010041
>>74010445

Los portugueses y su patético nacionalismo, dais pena.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.