[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CREATED MY OWN PRISON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: baylor.png (797B, 180x218px) Image search: [Google]
baylor.png
797B, 180x218px
I CREATED MY OWN PRISON
>>
Another rape scandal?
>>
File: 1485818132798.jpg (96KB, 974x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1485818132798.jpg
96KB, 974x1068px
DEATH
P E N A L T Y
>>
>>74005412
Not another one. More allegations on top of the old ones. And a story that came out today with evidence released by the university saying Briles not only knew what was going on, he led efforts to suppress information about incidents.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18609288/art-briles-baylor-bears-assistants-buried-player-misbehavior-documents-say
>>
File: pedo stat.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pedo stat.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>74005296
>>
>>74005429
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>"What kind of discipline ...She a stripper?"
>>
>>74005296
Woah.

Kill this program.
>>
Literally nothing will happen to them. Nothing happened to Penn State or North Carolina. Baylor will be fine.
>>
File: 1408673733798221.jpg (146KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1408673733798221.jpg
146KB, 900x900px
>>74005597
AND YET USC STILL GETS ALL THE PENALITIES
FUCK
>>
>>74005627
Lel

>USC pays Reggie Bush
>gets major penalties

>Baylor, from the coach on down, covers up 50 rapes, lies about it, then starts a movement to get the coach who specifically, intentionally covered up 50 rapes rehired.
>nothing

Really jingles your jangles, doesn't it?
>>
>>74005660
They don't hand out penalties like that much anymore because they realized that they lost money doing it. If they made money penalizing teams, every team would have 6 death penalties a year.
>>
>>74005597
The difference between Baylor and Penn State is this involved players and was used/covered up for a competitive advantage. PSU was just the Instution harboring a child rapist (which should have also been a death penalty imo but it didn't directly involve the players or AD)

This also isn't Baylor's first case of this sort of stuff in their athletic department. Death penalty is making a return here. It has to.
>>
File: smu pepe.jpg (44KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
smu pepe.jpg
44KB, 327x367px
>>74005627
You have no room to talk. The NCAA is so light now because they saw how the death penalty killed our program forever. SMU died for everyone else's sins
>>
>>74005988
shut up faggot, you won a Hawaii bowl
>>
Around blacks never relax
>>
>>74005296

Do you like white women, OP?

Baylor has lots of those.
>>
>>74005660
North Carolina is the most egregious one desu.

>academic fraud throughout the athletics department
>literally made classes up to boost athletes' GPA
>>
>>74005296
Baylor anon here the school is shit
I knew they were just using the Christian name to milk money out of dumb parents but even I was shocked that they were whoring out students to entice niggers to play
Waste of money don't come it's also getting infested with SJWs and BLM types
>>
>>74006416
Also to add Baylor made me anti-Abrahamic religion
Praise Kek
>>
>>74006416
>they were whoring out their students to entice niggers to play

This is all D1 schools which offer athletic scholarships though. Just another reason to remove athletics from Universities.
>>
>>74006300
All Baylor athletes have a Swahili class reserved for them for their foreign language requirement
>>
Why is it always the Bible pounding religious schools that cheat the most?
>>
>>74007210
There's absolutely no relevant collegiate athletic programs on the west coast or northeast.

Northeast has some hockey programs but they are eternally cucked by Minnesota/North Dakota
>>
>>74007210
They're all selfish & hypocritical as shit for starters
>>
>>74007210
Baylor anon here again
The psychology of the people here would be fascinating if I didn't have to be with them

A dindu made up a racial hoax where she said she had been assaulted by a Trump supporter
Massive holes in story obvious hoax never even reported to police herself, but nevertheless massive solidarity march

Meanwhile dozens upon dozens of women proven in court to have been raped and I've not seen a single march
Football and blacks>white women
I guess America is more sexist than racist
>>
>>74007246
You sure it isn't the other way around? In recent years, even schools like Union, Yale, and Providence have won championships (never mind the Boston schools that have always been strong). UND won it last year, but UMN-Duluth is the only other championship between those two states
>>
>>74008034
Positive. Can't win em all.
But they do win em most.
>>
>>74008034
>>74008108
But the Gophers are kind of JUST tier and have been for like 8 years now though.
JUST in relation to how you would expect them to play
>>
>>74005597
North Carolina needs to die forever, after all the kvetching they've done about other ACC schools while cheating for almost 25 years

but they won't, because they're the NCAA's basketball cash-cow & darling favorite of the ACC brass
>>
>>74005422
>ywn see a bunch of college football players get the chair
>>
>>74007210
They don't.

It just seems that way because when they do cheat, they come off as massive hypocrites.
>>
>>74005597
It's a private school in Texas that most people hate, just like SMU.
>>
>>74014075
Do they have influence in the state government?
>>
>>74014392
No. As a private school they don't receive state funding, so unless people who work there went to Baylor they're fucked.
>>
Burn Baylor to the ground.
>>
>>74014392
Yeah, but nowhere near what they did in the 90s. Both the Governor and the Speaker of the House were Baylor alums when the SWC imploded and half its schools joined up with the Big 8. That's probably why 1: the Big 8 took more than just UT and A&M and 2: why Baylor was one of the other schools taken.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.