[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Warrior faggots feel that the face of their franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0022.png (808KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.png
808KB, 1136x640px
How do Warrior faggots feel that the face of their franchise will always be remembered as a OKC Thunder player and not your Manlet mullatto Uncle Tom rich kid?
>>
I dont care cause we'll get the championships
>>
>>73999905
You care on some level. Your best player was a fucking mercenary because your team was so weak they couldn't draft players worth a fucking damn.

Any championships you win, he wins. And whatever he wins will never be associated with you
>>
>>73999932
Wait wait. First you ask how does it feel that Durant will be winning you championships instead of curry. Then proceed to insult curry. You really answered your own question. And no really they don't care. Curry is still on the team and honestly neither curry or Durant is the face of the team. That belongs to Dray
>>
I feel bad for OP, maybe he knows he'll never overcome his autism.
>>
>>74000666
Ok I'm sure they don't care

That's why most Larrior fags get insulted when someone thinks Durant is the face of the team, right?
>>
He'll always be a Supersonic to me.
>>
>>73999932
>they couldn't draft players worth a fucking damn
Now that's some shitty b8
>>
>>74000714
Yeah, i don't give a fuck. As long as we win the ring, I don't give a fuck what people are saying. Buncha haters cus their team is shit
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>73999932
>they couldn't draft players worth a fucking damn.
>won a championship with drafted players
>>
>>73999905

>he thinks they're winning championships with Durant

You're in for a shock this post season bud.
>>
Curry and kd are gonna have choking contests see who can blow a 3-1 lead harder.
>>
Anyone who thinks the Warriors won't win this year clearly didn't watch basketball until the finals last year.

Cavs will get rolled over, even if they do get Melo. Chalmers isn't going to help them either.

Only team that has any chance at all are the Spurs.

Sorry. There will be no Draymond suspension or Harrison "Brick" Barnes this year.

Funny thing is all the people saying they will lose this year are going to be the same people crying KD going to the Warriors is unfair and it was "expected".
>>
lol KD gave up $82 million dollars to play for a fucking team that can't even resign him next year.

Enjoy being $82 million poorer.
>>
>>74001412
this. faggots who cheer for losing teams get assblasted over teams that win. the end.
>>
>>74011974
Oh I'm sure Durant is soooo poor.
>>
>>74010688
I dislike the warriors but the cavs were granted a championship last year
>>
I'd rather root for them than sensitive, nasty beard Lebrun.
>>
How do people root for the merry band of millennials?
>>
>>74011974
He'll more than make up for it with all the championships and endorsements

Why in the world would he settle for 10million more now when he can forever be immortalized in the bay area and make hundreds of millions in endorsement deals and in merch sales.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.