[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is the bigger system babby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

who is the bigger system babby?
>>
>>73994316
>that flag
>thinking you have any knowledge of football and football
Kys kike
>>
dak prescott
>>
>>73994342
>football and football
t. Ryan Gonzales
>>
>>73994316
Messi is the system
>>
>>73994316
literally who on the left?
>>
>>73994572
That's Juan pounce de Leon your great great great great great grandfather.
>>
Exposed world cupless iniesta baby

GOAT handsome brady

Never compare them again
>>
>>73994316
Brady isn't a system babby, for him to be a system babby you would have to show evidence of the system having real success before he got there. Which it didn't.
>>
>>73994316
Tu puta madre, judío subnormal. She can only play with the system of my dick
>>
>>73994533
This
>>
>>73995257
The system has success even when he's not on the field
>>
>>73995522

No it doesn't, winning games =/= success. If it did then every team that doesn't go 0-16 is considered successful, Pats missed the playoffs when Brady wasn't there.
>>
>pic related
>>
Brady has had like 4 different systems tho in his career
>>
Jay Cutler - Denver

No pic because fuck you
>>
>You can be something but a system baby in a "sport" where every play is designed and studied by every player with residual space for creation

handegg fans
>>
>>73994344
shh... let cowboys pretend they're good for one offseason.
>>
File: messisvindler2.png (173KB, 467x357px) Image search: [Google]
messisvindler2.png
173KB, 467x357px
>>73994316
>>73994533
>>73995187
>>73995516
>>
>>73995667
You play to win the game. Anything over 8-8 is considered successful.
>>
>>73994316
Jews are the system babbys of western civilization.
>>
File: file.png (146KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
146KB, 480x360px
>>73994533
>>
i know this is b8 but neither of those players has prove themselves in another team
>>
File: 1459441671017.jpg (6KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459441671017.jpg
6KB, 238x192px
Brady never won a Champions League. Even though Messi never won a Super Bowl...
>>
>>73998178
No isn't you faggot, not making the playoffs for the patriots is a failure. They went 16-0, had fhe greatest offense, and was one play away from winning the Super Bowl. Going 11-5 and missing the playoffs is a failure. Also Matt cassel put up better numbers with the Chiefs so his so called "great" season is worthless. Also belichick was a failure with the Browns and didn't do shit with Bledsoe on the pats. He only started winning when they got Brady. You really think Matt cassel would've put up 50 touchdowns or score 4 tds against the Seahawks.
>>
>>73998614
So Bellichick doesn't get any credit at all, hell he might be a Brady baby, is that what you are saying?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.