[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Put some percentages on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: raiders lakers dodgers.jpg (14KB, 236x332px) Image search: [Google]
raiders lakers dodgers.jpg
14KB, 236x332px
What are the odds the Raiders end up in....

Las Vegas?
Los Angeles?
San Diego?
San Antonio?
Stay in Oakland with a new stadium?
Share with the 49ers and die as a franchise?
>>
>>73994258
>Las Vegas?
15% and dropping fast. The longer it doesn't happen the more likely a pissed off Sheldon Adelson has blacklisted them from Vegas
>Los Angeles?
Exactly zero. Two teams are already there. The owners won't allow anyone else to move there.
>San Diego?
Minimal, maybe 0.1%? San Diego couldn't convince their team to stay with their offer so I highly doubt they'll make a different team move with the exact same thing.
>San Antonio?
0.1%. Jerry Jones would shoot it down faster than he'd shoot down a fat chick
>Stay in Oakland with a new stadium?
Very low, not because of Oakland but because of the new stadium caveat. There's no sign of that happening there any time soon.
>Share with the 49ers
Zero unless they get a new stadium in the Bay Area and need a temporary stadium to play in while it's being built. It makes too much sense and would've happened already if it was ever going to.
>die as a franchise?
0%.

Overall I'd say it's about an 80% chance they get stuck in the Oakland Coliseum for the foreseeable future, but that won't stop the rumor mill from propositioning that the team should move anywhere from Las Vegas to St. Louis to Mexico City to the goddamn Moon.
>>
>>73994258
At this point Marky Mark needs to fucking man up and deal with the reality that he doesn't have the money or the connections to act like a major player. If he wants to do anything besides tread water he has to give up some of the team, because it's the only fucking thing he has.
>>
I think the best case scenario is try and get a deal to play at Santa Clara while he fundraises, a new stadium for whenever the Warriors finish theirs. Perhaps he should just take them on the road, call them the California Raiders, play half the home game at Santa Clara and the other half in sand diego
>>
Why are Oakland Raider fans ok with having the team play in Santa Clara and not LA/SD/Vegas?

They're still gone from Oakland
>>
>>73994577
A's are announcing a new stadium later this year. Maybe the Raiders will have complete control over the Coliseum site.
>>
>>73994258
What are the odds of the LA raidnigger spic making this same thread tomorrow
>>
>>73994669
because they'd still be close enough to keep the "Oakland Raiders" name
>>
>>73994748
100%
>>
>>73994258
100%
>>
San Antonio checking in. Saints played a few games at the Alamodome during the 2005 season, and it could be brought up to NFL standards for a comparatively small amount of money. So the good news is we have the infrastructure. The bad news is we have to deal with Jerry Jones.
>>
>>73994643
Why should the raiders have to play in Santa Clara?
>>
I think San Antonio will get the Raiders
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.