[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say my name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

Say my name
>>
>>73980886
>le talk about politics instead of sports and get fired man
>>
>>73980886
>le any good NBA player who is having a dispute with his team is coming to Boston man
>>
>>73980886
>le left espn than career went to shit man.
>>
>>73980886
glassy eyed jew who panders to stupid east coast faggots guy
>>
>>73980886
>The Cuckold Guy

>>73980914
Is LeBron going to Boston?
>>
SKEEUUPPPP
>>
>>73980886
Bill Simmons. You guys are all retarded.
>>
>>73981155
Prove it.

Pro tip: You cant
>>
>>73981178
literally in the filename, stop pretending to be stupid
>>
╔═══════════════╗
║le ebin memebox man?║
╚═══════════════╝
>>
>>73981178
this.
>>
Steve Kerr's younger looking hateble brother
>>
>>73980914
He single-handedly made me hate boston sports. I don't think I've listened to him or read his stuff since he left ESPN
>>
>Le get no page views because my site is liberal garbage man
>>
Tbh his podcast is prettygood when he actually has guests, I wanted to kill myself during the NFL season where each week was just him and Cousin Sal guessing game lines though.
>>
>>73981386
>believing a filename
do you also believe any quote attached to a picture?d
>>
he looks like my state's senator ohio dan sullivan
>>
>>73980886

He was a college newspaper sports writer whose articles were way too long, but he was the only senior in the newspaper staff so he bought alcohol for the parties and no one wanted to say no so they gave him the whole backpage.

It's a fun shtick when you're 22. When you're 40+ and have grey hair and are still doing the same shtick, it's fucking pathetic.
>>
Did anyone else get the impression that this guy is a Boston sports fan? It was very, very subtle but every once and a while it seemed like all he wanted to talk about was the Patriots and Red Socks.

I was probably just imagining it.
>>
I blame him for making me a degenerate gambler.
>>
An uglier Colin Cowherd
>>
>>73981098
>le current highlight of career is a podcast man
>>
>>73980886
>le interview cris bosh and don't ask him if he will ever play again nor about his blood clots man
>>
>>73986742
>le interview Aaron Rodgers and dont ask him about his family or homosexuality rumors man
>>
Dave Portnoy's bitch
>>
DUDE ISAIAH THOMAS LMAO
>>
Jabaal Abdul-Simmons
>>
>>73987447
well he's the best PG in the east this season and he talks about him on the Pod less than you'd expect.
>>
>le btfo by cris collinsworth man
>>
>le luck into a career then fuck it up by being a literal cuckhold man
>>
The Boston sports guy.
>>
>>73980886
he is such a douche but fuck me if i don agree with most of the shit he says
>>
Am I the only one who liked him and Grantland?
>>
>>73992952
Grantland was actually pretty cool. Now ESPN is stuck with a fucking stats nerd and a whole group of reporters talking about how black they can be
>>
>>73992952
grantland was really great

the ringer is really anti-great
>>
Why is Bill Simmons popular exactly?

Why do you people like listening to random middle aged guys who have never played sports give their opinions about sports?
>>
>>73986798
This. Billy Thin Skin is terrified of Davey Pageviews
>>
>>73993219
why do you come to /sp/?
>>
>>73992952
I liked his book desu. It's a good high level, opinionated history of basketball.
>>
>>73986742
>>73986772
Those topics were probably off limits
>>
>>73993219
you dont need to be a great athlete to understand sports
>>
>>73993279
>>73993355
There's a difference between joking/memeing about sports, and seriously listening to random peoples' thought out analysis of them

Bayless, Simmons, PTI, sportswriters, all these people are in the same group
>>
>>73993425
seems you're the only one being serious tho
>>
>>73993425
The best coaches and GMs are often people who were terrible athletes so I'm not sure if that's a fair statement
>>
>>73992968
I used to like Nate Silver, but 538 has gone in the shitter in the last 3 years.

The writers for Grantland were fucking great though.
>>
>>73993425
Aaaaand Michael Jordan couldn't/can't draft worth a shit, and Phil Jackson rode coattails to his rings with the Knicks on the bench.

Hell, Bill Belichick barely played football in college.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.