[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK MEXICO FUCK FMF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: cucked.jpg (47KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
47KB, 630x472px
>This guy was on his way to europe after 3 years In mexico's first division, he was leaving as the league's current leading goal scorer at the age of 21.

>His release clause was set at $12M, Benfica & PSV both offered around $20M according to sources close to the club directors.

>Club said yesterday they aren't letting him go because they are looking out for his best Interests, despite the player saying In Interviews he wants to leave to europe as soon as possible.

Same situation Is happening with Jurgen Damm a player from Tigres, they see potential and they want to milk It for absurd amounts of money.
Players eventually lose Interest In playing and lose their form fast, happened to chaton enriquez after Mexico won olympic gold and Chivas didn't let him leave despite multiple offers from European clubs.

This Is why we say Mexico will never amount to anything, fuck this corrupt organization!
/blog.
>>
>>73974815
isn't jurgen damm that dude who is absolutely useless outside of being pacey
>>
ITT: CHI
>>
>>73974907
He's recently In form and looks good, better than his pachuca days imo. But yes, he's a pace babby
>>
>>73975008
el chilANO, will you watch our league now that vargas Is playing for Tigres?
>>
>he thinks it's possible to make shit players good after they're adults, just send them to le yurop
>>
>>73974815

>has release clause
>it is met (and exceeded) by other clubs
>owning club won't allow sale

Sorry mate, but somewhere in this grand tale a fact has gone awry. Unless Mexico doesn't have contract law, AT ALL. It's likely the guy doesn't have a release clause and his parent club are holding him to the terms.
>>
>El chicANO
>>
How did CHEEEEEECH get out then?
>>
>>73974815

Heaven forbid a league actually tries to keep its good players.
>>
>>73974815
who the fucking cares? stupid chicano

go back to your containment forum >>bigsawker
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (143KB, 1230x1148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
143KB, 1230x1148px
>the amount of chicANO ITT
>>
>>73975168
If anyone knows about shit players In europe, It's brazil so listen up CHI
>>
>>73975173

>Suarez had a £40mill release clause at Liverpool
>Arsenal offered £40,000,001.00
>Liverpool told them to fuck off
>>
>>73975173
Clubs shit on mexican players all the time happened with Alan Pulido & Tigres just two years ago, Rafa Marquez & Andres Guardado are trying to start up an organization devoted to giving Mexican players rights against their clubs.
>>
Lmao who fucking cares about a mexishit? Use his sale to pay for the wall shitskins.
>>
>>73975524

That's evidently because either: he did not have a 40m release clause and Wenger and the rest of the Arsecuck board were duped by the British press who literally don't know shit about the contents of player contracts, or 2: Suarez didn't want to go to Arsenal.

If there is a release clause and it is met, the owning club HAS TO ACCEPT. It is then up to the player to negotiate his own terms with the prospective club, which he can accept or refuse.
>>
>>73975301
Chivas usually do sell their youth but jorge "chaton" enriquez was a weird case.
>>73975396
>his best player Is a cow
>>
>PSV
>$20M

Lmao, shit sources, m8
>>
>>73974907
he's the mexican Bellerin
>>
>>73975840
Yes I agree It does seem sketchy, psv doesn't seem like the type of club to throw around those amounts but they swear up and down that $20 Million were on the table from both PSV & Benfica

http://espndeportes.espn.com/futbol/mexico/nota/_/id/2953339/pachuca-rechazo-oferta-de-20-millones-por-lozano
>>
>>73976000
English link

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3049701/pachuca-reject-european-club-transfer-bids-for-hirving-lozano
>>
>>73975054
no because vargas is completely shit at club level
>>
>>73976000
it's a straight up lie. There's no way PSV is throwing down $20M that kind money for any player. Let alone a striker when they have new upcoming talent and when their current captain is the striker. I doubt PSV even have that kind of money for transfers, especially not now that they'll miss CL incomings.
>>
>>73974815
I agree, fuck mexico
>>
>>73976111
Agree, some promotors make rumors about teams offering a high amount of money so other teams believe that bullshit and start to bid.

>>73974815

Also, did you know Chicano comes from the faggots who can't propertly speak spanish and tell themselve "I'm MeChicano"
>>
File: the-more-you-know.jpg (28KB, 550x312px) Image search: [Google]
the-more-you-know.jpg
28KB, 550x312px
>>73981584
>>
File: ayyyyy.jpg (11KB, 231x291px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.jpg
11KB, 231x291px
>>73976111

>taking Mexico fans seriously

These are the same people who said Giovanni dos Santos and Carlos Vela failed at Tottenham and Arsenal because the managers didn't like them.
>>
>>73974815
CHI
>>
>>73974815
C'mon, those numbers are total bullshit. They were actually offered $7M and wanted something like $15M. His release clause is $20M since last year.

>>73975538
The Tigres/Pulido case was different, though. Talking about release cases, there was Tecatito Corona, who used said clause to go from Monterrey to Twente.

>>73982187
Generalizing like that is like saying that every USA fan thought Adu was the next Pele.
>>
>>73982560

>Generalizing like that is like saying that every USA fan thought Adu was the next Pele.

Not really, Adu didn't put the work in and just relied on his natural skill that was good enough excel on the youth level. He remained stagnant while everyone else got better. His failure is completely the fault of him and the people around him.

I've been lurking on forums for way too fucking long, I remember the days when people on here were seriously saying Giovanni didn't get playing time because Redknapp didn't like him.
>>
>>73975840
The president of the mexican club confirmed they had a $20 million offer -not sure if he confirmed if it was from Benfica or PSV-. But he said that in order to get the 20 million the player would need to achieve certain things (x number of goals/ appearances) and he said it was almost going to be imposible for the player to achieve all the goals that were needed to get the 20 million. At first I thought it was stupid to turn down that amount of money for a player from the mexican league but knowing how the offer was made and seeing the prices players are going for in this age, I think they should easily go for 10-15 million without any kind of clauses
>>
>>73982677
You completely missed my point about generalizing, huh?
>>
>>73982681
Confederations is during the summer, too. So they're hoping for him to appear and make his price go higher.
>>
>>73974815
>$12 million
>$20 million
of course, you can't expect to sign a player if all your offering is mickey mouse monopoly money
Try a proper currency
>>
>>73983472
Memes aside, $20 Million for any mexican Is way too much, Is he even that good?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.