[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>For me, its Gerrard over Lampard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 4.Chris-Eubank.jpg (50KB, 338x400px) Image search: [Google]
4.Chris-Eubank.jpg
50KB, 338x400px
>For me, its Gerrard over Lampard.
>>
>le rob my son of the opportunity to get knocked out by Golovkin and earn a few million man
That fake accent of his kek
>>
I would like to make it very clear that I am a kind and giving man, but yet I've made a career out of something that is inherently belligerent in nature. It is not the belligerence of a common animal. It is belligerence accompanied by intelligence. Hence, I fight not like a typical fighter, but as a virtuous man who is focused attaining the highest acclaim in my chosen profession.

Fighting by nature can make a man deplorable in the eyes of the spectator. You see, I have accepted that I may be the hero or foe among a great variety of people. The hardest thing is being kind and considerate, two things a man of consequence, such as myself, when I am outside the ring.

It takes great courage to tell someone they have something in their teeth, or perhaps something on their face. But why? If I donate a million dollars it does not take courage. Why is this? Where does the dichotomy between two giving acts live within the act itself? I'll tell you why, because you can see the person's face when you address the simple fact, something that is in their best interest, that they have food debris in their teeth. In this way I, who must look my opponent in the eye before beating him, is no more courageous than the man who points out a simple flaw.

We are custodians of our own virtue, and our humility is not derived from within but how we behave towards those around us. I have always believed this, and this is the reason I speak about the truth of our nature as human beings.

With regards to junior, I have always done the best, in my mind, for his career. And if in the waning days of my life people judge me they are judging me on my belligerence and not the way I have acted towards them
>>
>>73968870
Now record that on vocaroo with his accent then post it
>>
>>73968813
dis nigga got a monocle on lmfao. is he serius??
>>
based eubank
>>
File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
I personally DO hate him
>>
File: the cane.jpg (274KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the cane.jpg
274KB, 1500x1500px
>>73968920
tssss*
>>
>>73969008
how can people not love this man
>>
File: basedEubankSr.jpg (73KB, 1260x659px) Image search: [Google]
basedEubankSr.jpg
73KB, 1260x659px
>warriors code
>>
>>73969008
dis nig
>>
>>73968841
>>73968899
>that flag

wtf dude
>>
>>73968813
Is this guy what most brits act like?
>>
>>73968870
>ywn talk like this

>>73972075
this guy is what most americans THINK brits act like, when in reality they're all actually a bunch of chavs
>>
>>73972273
>one extreme to the other

Yes yes we're all chavs
>>
Still a nigger imo.
>>
>>73972060
I'm back, where's my welcome basket of Cadbury treats and my sixteen year old Essex virgin?
>>
>>73972273
chavs don't even exist anymore
>>
>>73976333
The reigning Premier League champions won the league with one as their top goal scorer
>>
>>73976333
A chav by any other name...
>>
File: 1469575176455.jpg (259KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
1469575176455.jpg
259KB, 395x594px
yes
>>
>>73975908
>essex virgin
topkek
>>
For me, it's Joe Cole
>>
For me, it's David Bentley
>>
>>73985322
>>73985344
>>73985388
Checked?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.