[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (10KB, 246x144px)
download.jpg
10KB, 246x144px
Apologize
>>
please trade for 1 more guy and Celts beat the Cavshits
>>
>>73967332
We need Boogie asap
>>
>>73967342
WE NEED MELO
>>
>be 5'8
>top 5 pg in the nba
What's your excuse?
>>
>>73967074
aint a better PG in the game, FACT
>>
>>73967627

im not a nigga?
>>
sorry
>>
>>73967627
Stage fright. Would always get tunnel vision when I played in middle school
>>
>>73967635
>also the worst defender in the NBA
no
>>
>>73967718
Fuck off faggot that's why we have smart and Bradley
>>
>>73967074

which county of Ireland does he hail from?
>>
>>73967718
>also the worst defender in the NBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsK7vv1fjnc

excuse me
>>
>>73968885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdVFwaJtEkE

kek
>>
>>73967342
>>73967577

>team is gelling and playing incredibly well
>QUICK, BRING IN A LOCKER ROOM CANCER TO DESTROY THE CHEMISTRY!

"If it ain't broke, don't break it." - Yogi Berra
>>
File: 1480791817391.gif (2MB, 499x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480791817391.gif
2MB, 499x320px
>>73970335
Yeah but you can't expect the Celtics to go deep in the playoffs with the players they have right now... IT needs help
Also, if there is one team that can fix Cousins' behavior that's the Boston Celtics. Remember when we had fucking Rondo and Garnet in the same team? Crazy ain't it!
>>
>>73970527

I can and I do expect them to go deep in the playoffs. IT has a good supporting cast around him. Horford is a fantastic player and Jae Crowder is top 5 in 3pt % in the NBA.

Celtics aren't going to beat the Cavs and Warriors based on pure talent. If they beat them it's going to be because they play for each other and are a cohesive unit with one voice, their coach's. We've seen the Mavs, and Pistons both beat teams that were much more talented than they were because they played better together. That's how the Celtics have a shot at winning.

And Rondo was only under control because he was younger and the Celts had a really strong group of veteran leaders. He's been cancerous to every other team he's gone to.

Even if the Celts can't win it this year, they have a good chance at getting the highest pick in the draft this season, they've got a good group here, the window won't close after this year.
>>
>>73967342
He's uncoachable, though.
>>
File: bostonsportsmanfuture.jpg (221KB, 950x750px) Image search: [Google]
bostonsportsmanfuture.jpg
221KB, 950x750px
>this picture is starting to not be ironic anymore
celtics need a chip soon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.