[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth me staying up to watch this? I stayed up to watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: super-bowl-li-facts.jpg (17KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
super-bowl-li-facts.jpg
17KB, 650x370px
Is it worth me staying up to watch this? I stayed up to watch the superb owl last year and it was fucking awful. Usually I don't mind watching major events in sports I don't usually follow (like the Olympics, tennis, cricket, etc.) but there were literally no redeeming qualities about last year's superb owl. Was last year's one just shittier than usual or is it always that bad?
>>
probably not worth seeing unless you have a hard on for the patriots
>>
every patriots super bowl is worth watching
>>
if you aren't willing to get into football, why watching the Super Bowl at all?

Football ain't like soccer, you can't just sit there and "get it" without prior knowledge, like you'd do with soccer for instance, it's incredibly complex, strategy-wise and you can't really appreciate it unless you delve a little into the mechanics/playcalling/rules/etc.
>>
>>73966212
Spaghetti man knows what's up. If you don't at least know every single obscure rule it's hard to follow.
That said, both pats losses this century have been amazing games and their biggest win was only 4 points
>>
>>73965575
>last year and it was fucking awful
you're fucking awful.
>>
>>73966306
Le rigged bowl 50 was less exciting than watching paint dry. And "le sheriffs last ride" is probably the worst storyline in all of sports. Whoever wrote it should quit, forever.
>>
>>73965575
Yeah because unlike last time where its an >athletic qb against a fucking monstrous defense, its two explosive offenses against each other. The Falcons are the best offense in the league.
>>
>>73966455
I'm still fucking butthurt about it

>live in south carolina, Panthers intated as a team when you're just about 4 years old

>literally grow up with the team. Best team in almost 25 years of being alive playing in the super bowl, favorites to win

>papa pey pey gets his last hurrah intead, and all the cucks cheer at such an interesting storyline
>>
Patriots super bowls tend tp be very close games ending with slim last minute victories. You shoukd watch it.
>>
Not worth losing sleep over
Hopefully the Faglcons can do it so the massive cancerous shitriot bandwagon can fuck off back to -reddit-
>>
I'm taking a day off work to watch it. It's on from about 10:00am to 2:00pm here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.