[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that Ronaldo isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (30KB, 354x415px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
30KB, 354x415px
Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that Ronaldo isn't even a top 5 at Real Madrid anymore?
>>
>>73953875
Hasn't been for quite some time, m8
>>
You mean a top 5 of the current squad or a top 5 in club's history?
>>
File: Pique_and_Ronaldo.webm (361KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pique_and_Ronaldo.webm
361KB, 640x360px
>>73953900
Thank you for agreeing
>>
>>73954591
Current, he's not even close to top 5 either
>>
Modric, Bale and Casemiro are the ones who hold the team on the pitch. Cris-Cris and Benzemal should go.
>>
>>73953875
benzema, bale, kroos, modric, ramos. anyone else?
>>
>>73954807
I would also like to add Carvajal, Ramos as more important than Roland
>>
Tbh modric is the only true irreplaceable player on the team. Madrid could swap essentially every other player and become better
>>
>>73955120
I'm a huge fan of Luka and he has been world #1 CM for years now but let's not blow things out of proportion. The squad is good and work well together
>>
>>73954807
>bale
>on the pitch
>>
>>73955149
Yeah you're right about. What I should've said was I think Modric is the only true world class player on the squad. And with madrids funds, a player swap at every other position is plausible. Essentially the team could buy find a better replacement for pretty much every position. Nonetheless the squad does work well together. But Barca at full strength is more well equipped.
>>
>>73955120
There isn't a more direct forward runner in world football than Bale.
>>
>>73955229
How many more years of prime Modric do you reckon we have left? He's 31 now. Midfielders usually age well.
>>
>>73955253
34 will be his max, like Xavi. Iniesta is almost 33 and he's slowing down now. Generally each row back you go there's +2 years you could potentially last
>>
The ones that are irreplaceable imo are :
Ramos
Modric
Carbajal
Marcelo
Kroos
Casemiro
James because he is a cutie.

all the rest can go to hell.
>>
File: james_rodriguez_colombia.jpg (43KB, 619x464px) Image search: [Google]
james_rodriguez_colombia.jpg
43KB, 619x464px
>>73955329
good post
>>
>>73955229
>madrid backline aren't world class
time to judge your post by the flag
>>
i'm thinking ronaldo's ego is going to force him to retire before his performance gets embarrassing.
>>
>>73955120
Kroos would like to have a word with you. Also, Marcelo has bad games every now and then but he's generally good at creating openings for the team through the wing
>>
Ummm didnt ronaldo win every medal in 2016? Team and personal? How can you say that a few sub par performances mean anything? You cant possibly think he isnt the best player in the world, and has been since 2008?
>>
>>73955329
hmmm
>>
>the GOAT
>not a top 5 at Real Madrid
t. Lionel "Andrés" Messi
>>
>>73956826
You really think he's better than Ramos, Marcello, Modric, Kroos, Casemero and Bale?
>>
>>73956869
You can't dispose a player like him. Even in current form, he's one of the best players around.
>>
>>73956869
>Memiro
>Bale
My sides
>>
File: fucking leaf.jpg (63KB, 800x522px)
fucking leaf.jpg
63KB, 800x522px
>>73956994
>>
>gay
>>
>>73956971
>Who cares how he's been playing for the last three years, FIFA told me he's in the best form ever!!1!
>>
>>73957366
t. Maxi Bianccuchi
>>
>>73957366
why are they so desperate anyway, I think they might wanna market missi v donaldo for a while longer but people aren't that stupid, anyone who follows footy can tell you he's in horrible form and his refusal to change his playstyle after the knees issues only made it worse
>>
>>73957940
It's not even a Messi vs CR thing...
They need to keep interest in the awards, plain and simple. As long as Messi is an active footballer, there's not much mistery as to who should win the best footballer award. Even in a low performance year, he's twice the player everyone else is. So, for a couple years now it's become the "WeCan'tGiveEmAllToMessi d'Or", starring the most popular or marketable name out of that year's major-title winning team, in case Barça or Argentina didn't manage to collect a few or all major titles.
It doesn't matter if Messi was great througout a CA but didn't manage to win the final, and that CR performed terribly througout 90% of the Liga/CL/Euro and didn't even play the Euro final. Who won? Portugal. Most visible/famous face out of the winning team? CR. Here, have the awards.
Merits are not enough? No biggie, we'll shamefully extend the voting so the match that led to Portugal fucking painfully QUALIFYING to the WC can weight in... *wink wink*

TL;DR: If they give them all to Messi, as is naturally the outcome, noone will give a shit about the awards anymore.
>>
>>73954808
>Kroos
lmao
>>
>>73958138
could have given it to pepe or suarez tbqh
>>
>>73957940
Nobody who actually watched any game fell for that debate, so they'll keep selling it.
>>
>>73956869
>Marcelo
My sides have been obliterated
>>
>>73954807
add to them carvajal
>>
>>73956235
Nah, his ego is fine as long as he's top goalscorer on his team. If that means just sitting in the box waiting for the ball and doing even less than he does now, he will take it and Perez will be fine with it too.
>>
He's the most popular sportman of all time. He could score 30 goals each season, all from penalties, if Madrid is winning anything, so is he.
>>
>>73958138
if you look at talent alone, sure. but that way a lot of players shouldnt have won and ronaldinho probably shouldve won it at least till 2010. you have to look at what the guy did with it so defaulting it to "well hes generally the better player so he should win it" isnt the way to go.
>It doesn't matter if Messi was great througout a CA but didn't manage to win the final
its not just that he didnt win the final, its that he choked spectacularly. 2015 he choked as well but it wasnt so spectacular so it wasnt that big of a deal. and anyway the fact that the copa is a joke tournament that you dont even have to qualify for and random teams are "invited" lessens the impact of your performance before the semis/final.
>terribly througout 90% of the Liga/CL/Euro
thats just retarded hyperbole
>we'll shamefully extend the voting so the match that led to Portugal fucking painfully QUALIFYING to the WC
if anything that was doing it right, since it was retarded to vote on a calendar year award with almost 2 months left in the year. Messi winning best player of 2014 WC was much more shameful
>>
>>73960004
>ronaldinho probably shouldve won it at least till 2010

one of the most bizarre posts I've seen this years so far.

How can you actually say this.
>>
>>73954623
>I fuck Shakira and you don't lmao
>>
>>73960034
>fucking a 40 year old woman

That's JUST tier

Ronaldo gets prime pussy not busted saggy women
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 443x332px
>>73960090
Shakira is hotter than this bitch
>>
>>73960090
>That's JUST tier

t. pedo
>>
>>73960090
>prime *boipussy

Fixed.
>>
>>73960025
Are you fucking serious?

Prime Dinho was the most skilled player to ever touch this sport.
>>
>>73960201
And Dihno was out of his prime before he left for Milan, which is why he was sold in the first place
>>
File: ronaldo.jpg (60KB, 1000x950px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo.jpg
60KB, 1000x950px
>>
>>73953875
Ronaldo, Modric, Casemiro, James and Kroos are the GOATS
>>
>>73960368
>tfw to intelligent too play as a traditional winger
>>
File: 1485437963510.jpg (648KB, 1536x3184px) Image search: [Google]
1485437963510.jpg
648KB, 1536x3184px
>>73957366
They can't get rid of him, all the middle eastern bandwagoners would stop buying Halal Madrid shirts
>>
He just needs to admit to himself that he is a poacher now. Stop trying to dribble, stop trying key passes, stop shooting from distance.
>>
>>73954623
quite amazing to think that in 2008 both were at United with Cristiano already the main man and Pique was still nobody.
>>
>>73953875
He's definetely top 5. Just not the best anymore
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.