[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't he booed like LeBron is everywhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: kevin_durant.png (14KB, 230x185px) Image search: [Google]
kevin_durant.png
14KB, 230x185px
Why isn't he booed like LeBron is everywhere?
>>
Because he's a beta and nobody cares anymore.

and Fuck KD - Lil B
>>
>>73951150
Same reason nobody boos Carmelo for forcing a trade out of Denver: He's irrelevant.
>>
He didn't spend an hour on national TV acting like he's hot shit, all while having zero rings
>>
>>73957052
sounds reasonable to me

>>73951150
for what it's worth he was booed tonight when he came out of the lineup early on
>>
it's socially unacceptable to boo a homosexual man in today's society
>>
more people love the warriors than the heat back then. I think people had more passion back then, now it's gotten to the point where more and more people just say fuck it let's just bandwagon now
>>
>>73951150
Because Kevin Durants decision came after Lebron James decision
>>
>>73958054
lebron wasn't the first free agent to move cities, there just happened to be something especially grating about his method.
>>
>>73951150

He's a good boy who loves his mom.
>>
>>73951150
Because we all know it would make him cry, and we dont want that
>>
File: zizfxklos3tuzuib1xf1[1].jpg (67KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
zizfxklos3tuzuib1xf1[1].jpg
67KB, 800x611px
Cause he hasn't embraced his villain status like bron did.
>>
>>73958310
And his mom has never been arrested for drunk and disorderly
>>
>act like an asshat
>make people hate you
>will NEVER be considered the goat no matter how many you win
>might be considered the second best but the memsters in LA will always love Kobe best.
>have to settle for 3rd, Cleveland eras still kinda hate you
>>
>>73958611
Who the fuck cares about what LA thinks?
>>
>>73951150

>spend years trying to make it work in a shit city and it never happens

Pretty easy to be empathetic with the guy
>>
>>73958614
more people care what LA thinks than care about whatever shithole you're from
>>
>>73958614
lebron cares, everything he does is to build an image
>>
>>73958010
underrated

that's why he moved to the gay area
>>
>>73958565

One of the GOAT NBA photos
>>
>>73951150
Idk
>>
>>73958629
>a fucking leaf
Go away cuck
>>
>>73951150
Because he hasn't won a damn thing
>>
File: lelbron.png (82KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.png
82KB, 180x204px
>>73951150

There isn't a media driven narrative to hate him like there was with LeBron

The overwhelming majority of people are sheep and pretty much think what the media wants them to
>>
>>73959334
Neither did LeBron in 2010
>>
>>73958565
Fuck I really miss the Heat vs everybody era. Villain LeBron, flopping Wade, crackhead Birdman, cheating Battier, gay Bosh, Judas Ray. Every fucking hated that team. Memeoirs/Cavs era is so boring and shit.
>>
>>73963599
I never thought I would miss it also. Now it feels like the Big 3 in Miami era was 10 years ago.
>>
because no one cares about kd
because lebron left his hometown
>>
because KD went to the Warriors aka the hot meme team that casuals and E!SPN eat up, but E!SPN told casuals to hate lebron when he left under worse circumstances
>>
>>73951150
NO FLOP NO BOO
>>
>>73951150
He's not an arrogant, pompous, overrated jerk that literally takes advantage of every single person he knows.
>>
>>73951150
why do you remake this thread every time it 404s?

do you actually have nothing better to do?

Sad!
>>
>>73964896
but casuals and espn loved the heat...
>>
LeBron left basically his hometown for a superteam.

Kevin Durant escaped a flyover shithole to join a considerably less impressive superteam.
>>
LeBron is still booed? I thought it was cool to like him again
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.