[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Sports teams that you fucking despise I absolutely hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: fuck them.png (151KB, 870x1024px)
fuck them.png
151KB, 870x1024px
ITT: Sports teams that you fucking despise

I absolutely hate Arsenal, every aspect of them. I hate their fucking retarded bandwagoning fans. The crowd at Emirates, is like an NFL team crowd, everyone riots when an obvious foul doesn't go their way or posh cunts who read books during games. They jump on the bandwagon with the, "Wenger Out!/Wenger In!" stupid shit that always goes on. Oh no, we have ONLY made Champions League for 17 years in a fucking row! Oh the mediocrity! They are always patronizing and think you committed blasphemy when you dare to criticize them. Not to mention the, "What do we think of Spurs?" chant is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. But Arsenal fans are un-appreciative plastic self-entitled arrogant fuck-heads that think they know best.

The players are fucking faggots too, you have classics like smoke-a-pack Jack or Szczesny, Arsenal players try to le epic troll xd Spurs fans by social media posts, or take shirtless selfies, because they are self absorbent cunts.

Honestly, I hope Wenger leaves very soon, because they will pull a Man United situation, where they completely dissolve without Wenger. That will give the Arsenal fans an actual challenge, or will drive them away because they are bandwagoning black and white fucks.

I'm not a Spurs fan, but I can't name an organization that I despise more. I would throw a barbecue, the day they don't make CL or die in a plane crash. That would be Christmas day.
>>
Stick to your cancerous general
>>
File: 1467968320796.png (128KB, 190x313px) Image search: [Google]
1467968320796.png
128KB, 190x313px
>this flag
>basing your entire opinion of a fanbase based on tv and the internet
>>
I hate Arsenal too.
>>
Ajax
>>
>>72490426
wrong
>>
fucking hell

just let it go
its just a football team
>>
>>72490478
Not allowed to criticize, and you're right, I spend all day rating about Arsenal.
>>
I keep going up and down on them.. I remembered the other day why the hate

They're just too extreme... Things going well results in pure wankfests
>>
Plus they have Albanians on their team
>>
Ajax
Liverpool
>>
i really hate 4chan
>>
File: 1BbdfWS.jpg (168KB, 842x546px) Image search: [Google]
1BbdfWS.jpg
168KB, 842x546px
>>72490341
That flag.
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: 1339579849179.jpg (36KB, 450x370px) Image search: [Google]
1339579849179.jpg
36KB, 450x370px
>An American thinking others care about his football 'opinion'

WEW
>>
>>72490380
>>72490831
>>72490845
See I was right
>>
File: 764px-Steaua.svg[1].png (106KB, 764x1023px) Image search: [Google]
764px-Steaua.svg[1].png
106KB, 764x1023px
>>72490341
>"What do we think of Spurs?" chant
lots of teams do that,obviously replacing spurs with the name of the team they hate

Also,I hate these fucking cunts,best way I can describe them is the juventus of romania

>retarded peasant bandwagoners all over the country
>don't produce a single player,always buy every quality player and promising player in the country
>refs are always on their side all the while they're claiming the opposite
>always talk about their rivals dinamo not being part of the continental competition for years now when they shit themselves in europe
>their shitty players and alumni always get picked for the national team despite better players being available

Good thing they're shit at the moment
>>
>>72490341
>The crowd at Emirates, is like an NFL team crowd, everyone riots when an obvious foul doesn't go their way or posh cunts who read books during games.

I think you mean Chelsea mate?
>>
>>72491005
No he's right, you even see it on /sp/
>>
This video alone makes me despise Arsenal, the cringey bastards, they'd get turned over by cricket fans ffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuua8Rrz9Hs
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 973x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 973x750px
>>72491172
>I really hate the mugs of Chelsea
Why are Arsenal fans always so obsessed with Chelsea?
>>
lmao
>>
>>72490929
this, also

>their obnoxious and oblivious to the current era owner, religious fanatic
>buying literal shit from anywhere when they could put their hands on their pockets and spend 10m in a transfer window
>are only good now because most of the league is composed of dying clubs or clubs that weren't relevant 2-3 years ago
>were complete and utter shit when the league was competitive
>constantly changing players, managers, stadiums
>every peasant, gipsy supporting them for no real reason
>>
>>72491227

Because they were the dominating team in London until Chelsea rose to the top. They are bitter cucks
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 700x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 700x697px
>>72491237
via 9gag.com
>>
This thread is pretty gay. Being obsessed over a fucking football team isn't healthy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.