[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Best City For Soccer and Soccer Fans In Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: Canadá Soccer.png (247KB, 1384x780px) Image search: [Google]
Canadá Soccer.png
247KB, 1384x780px
1 question.

Is there a city (or province) in Canada, where Soccer is the most popular sport and where the MLS (Major League Soccer) is the most popular sports league?

I'm just looking for somewhere in Canada, where Soccer is a popular sport, and where soccer is very practical.
>>
>>71716279
Vancouver
>>
The answer is still, 'no'. Give it up already.
>>
>>71716279
Greenland
>>
File: MLS Canada.jpg (238KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
MLS Canada.jpg
238KB, 770x770px
>>71716322
I will not resign.

I'm sorry for you.

but to me if I like soccer in Canada.

and so I'm looking for some place in Canada where soccer is very popular among people.

Canada should be removed that image of hockey country
>>
>>71716380
Greenland is not part of Canada

Greenland is politically constituted as an autonomous region belonging to the Kingdom of Denmark
>>
>>71716320
hongcouver is barely part of canada and barely follows sports.
>>
>>71716320
>>71716441

that is?

What Is The Best Place Vancouver of Canada to the Soccer Fan?
I really want to know if there is any place where soccer is very popular in Canada.
>>
I miss these threads
>>
Scarborough you would love it there
>>
>>71716733
>>71716756

is that me if I like Soccer Canada.

I really would like to know if In Canada there anywhere The Sea Soccer Sport More Popular?

More popular than hockey

The Soccer City Of Canada
>>
>>71716849
What is your endgame? I don't understand this obsession you have.
>>
>>71716849

Doesn't exist.
>>
>>71717781
>>71717938

It is that I hate all football in Europe

also I hate all the football in my country (Costa Rica)

And for me the best Soccer Is Playing In The United States and Canada.

so I'm looking somewhere in the unuidos states, and somewhere in Canada.

Soccer is where The Most Popular Sport, and where the Major League Soccer (MLS) Be the most followed sports league and the most popular
Please do not be mean to me

>>71705769
>>
>>71718139
I think you need medication.
>>
>>71718202
The only thing I need.

If There Is To Know In Canada there a place where very popular Soccer?
A Mi If I like the Soccer From Canada
>>
>>71718309
no. even basketball is significantly more popular than sawker all across the country, and >we dont give a shit about apehoop either.
>>
>>71718490
Come on!

I know that in Canada there somewhere The Soccer is the sport most popular.

That's all I want to know.

At least to me if I like the Soccer From Canada
>>
>>71716756
This desu

Half the national team in 20 years will probably be mostly immigrants from Scarberia
>>
>>71718781
I really like the soccer in Canada.

I really am looking The City Of Soccer In Canada
>>
Soccer is gay lol
>>
File: chalmskin productions.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chalmskin productions.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>71716279
So, you think you're ready to socc, eh?
>>
>>71722010
I'm only asking is that if there is a city in Canada (or province) where soccer is the most popular sport, and dpnde MLS (Major League Soccer) is the most popular sports league and the most followed?

It is that I hate the football of my country (Costa Rica) and me if I like soccer in Canada.
>>
>>71722203
Manchester
>>
>>71722265
Manchester is the fucking United Kingdom (in the Fucking England hooker)
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Lawrence,_Newfoundland_and_Labrador

"Soccer Capital of Canada"
>>
>>71722566
but there is no team MLS (Major League Soccer)

Further, do soccer team to support people in that place?
>>
some of those drugs bound for the US must've gotten lost in costa rica
>>
File: MLS Major League Soccer.png (77KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
MLS Major League Soccer.png
77KB, 620x350px
>>71723202
hey, I just like the soccer of the United States and Canada

I hate all Europe football

I hate football of my country (Costa Rica)
>>71705769
>>
File: 1451594671418.png (26KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451594671418.png
26KB, 208x250px
>>71716431
>Greenland is not part of Canada
yet
>>
>>71716279
Ok, I'll be frank with you. In Canada all we love is hockey. Sometimes we watch baseball when the Jays are about to make the playoffs or are in them, same with the Raptors. But for other sports we don't really care.

There are three MLS teams in Canada. Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. None of them are the most popular sports team in their respective town.

If you're thinking about following a canadian team...You should think about following our national hockey team maybe?
>>
>>71723475
soccer is gay watch hockey instead
>>
>>71724937
fuck off faggot there are enough wagon burners on welfare in this country already
>>
How often does he make this thread

I swear I see it once a month
>>
>>71716320
It's more of an individual outdoor recreation type of city

hiking or biking or yoga or skiing or snowboarding etc.
>>
>>71726141
Please!

I know that in Canada, there a place where soccer is very popular among people
¿Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver?

Which of these three Canadian cities, it is best to be a fan of Soccer and Major League Soccer (MLS) in general?
>>
>>71726223
Canada should enjoy more Soccer
>>
>>71728568
jesus, mls is like the 4th most popular sport in Canada. Just move to Toronto and stay away from Vancouver please.
>>
>>71728723
that is?

Toronto is the best city of Canada. which is the best to be a fan of the MLS (Major lrague soccer) and also be a fan of soccer in general
>>
>>71728765
yes toronto, move there... they love MLS like nothing else. They love costa rica too. They have this thing called the Pride parade everyyear where soccer players and costa ricans hang out and party
>>
>>71728765
I'm the anon from Scarborough

This is probably the only place where soccer is more popular than hockey and half the people here aren't white. Every 15 year old is a fag who buys tons of fake barcelona or united shit. Also protip don't move to Scarborough under any circumstances.
>>
>>71728765
>Toronto is the best city of Canada
Lol
>>
>>71729195
>t. Hick
>>
where's baseball most popular in canada playing wise, not spectator? I hear its oddly Quebec
>>
>>71728765
There are enough soccer-loving immigrants to feed TFC alive this long.

Most of them still prefer Euro ball over MemeLS though.
>>
>>71729195
top lel where are you from?
>>
No.
Nobody gives a fuck about soccer here.
It's mostly seen as a women's sport. Typically girls will go into it as a kid since it's not as physical ad hockey or football, and watch it since it is not as violent. Anyway you are better off watching women's soccer since they are worldclass for that, and there are cuties.
>>71716320
This is a shitpost. He is just trying to insult my city. I assure you nobody cares about the whitecaps.
>>
Toronto: Leafs, Jays, Raptors and Argos are bigger than Toronto FC

Montreal: Canadiens are love. Canadiens are life. Alouettes are 2nd. Impact are 3rd

Vancouver: Canucks first and foremost, it's not even worth discussing. There's more Seahawks fans in Vancouver than Whitecaps fans
>>
>>71729229
>>71729742
>curryshitters
>>
>>71730480
what city are you from?
>>
>>71730484
KW. There are still Canadians here
>>
>>71730504
I don't know what that means

What is KW?
>>
>>71730356
Impact are more popular than the alouettes now. They draw bugger crowds despite having a smaller stadium in a lesser location
>>
>>71730504
lmfao irrelevant, nobody even knows what tiny little hamlet that is
>>
>>71730356
>Toronto: Leafs, Jays, Raptors and Argos are bigger than Toronto FC

Soccer is incredibly popular in Toronto and the GTA.
Just not MLS. I guarantee you you're more likely to find a solitary soccer fan before a solitary other sports fan.

There's way too many immigrants bringing in soccer fandom, but they couldn't give a rat's ass about MLS when they can just watch international tournies and european leagues.
>>
>this fucking thread
even taking into account everything OP posted went through google translate, t's obvious someone's off his medication
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.