[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude was running for his life all game and when he did have time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

File: camnewton.jpg (59KB, 970x624px) Image search: [Google]
camnewton.jpg
59KB, 970x624px
Dude was running for his life all game and when he did have time to throw, receivers were dropping passes and just getting beat by the Broncos backs.

Seriously, you can blame a lot of people, but he played well enough to win. Panthers need to get some damn receivers, though.
>>
LOL CAM LOST BLACKS GO BACK TO AFRICA
>>
DIDNT

DIVE

FOR

THE

BALL
>>
>>65467840
The man didn't dive on the Football in the clutch. Panthers will never win a SB with Scam.
>>
He was overthrowing his receivers all game. He's a pedestrian passer but his legs elevate his game.
>>
>>65467913
>BLACKS GO BACK TO AFRICA

that would be the death of the NFL
>>
File: greg.jpg (90KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
greg.jpg
90KB, 620x620px
>>65467840
he has people to throw to
>>
They need defense. Broncos defense is animalistic.
>>
with the game on the line he froze.
>>
He overthrew his receivers all game
>>
>>65467840
>get some damn receivers

The media was treating Ted Ginn Jr. like he was the best receiver in history for like 5 weeks, you shithead
>>
>Fumbles ball
>Pulls up at last second instead of diving for it
>Unironicly voted league mvp
>>
File: keep-pouting.jpg (39KB, 624x426px) Image search: [Google]
keep-pouting.jpg
39KB, 624x426px
>>65467840
>>
>>65468122
Panthers defense played pretty goddamn good. But Ware and Miller was like having fucking cheat codes.
>>
>>65467840
>receivers were dropping passes
While that did happen, he also completely overthrew, threw into coverage, threw into double coverage..

if you want to point figures, point one at the o line and one at cam
>>
>win an mvp based on your running ability
>lose 80 yards to sacks
>>
Was rooting for the Broncos but at least Cam actually threw the ball. Peyton was just letting people run it for negative yards most of the game.
>>
He had enough time and space to pass, i think he's teammates let him down desu
>>
Panthers fan here, and Cam should have dived for that ball. Before that, he should have learned to throw the ball to his receivers instead of relying on his ability to run it in for a first down.

I'm not even mad, because this shit was fucked the moment the Panthers offense didn't think to prepare against the Broncos defense.
>>
File: Russell-Wilson perfect form.jpg (782KB, 1150x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Wilson perfect form.jpg
782KB, 1150x1004px
>>65467840
Nah, bro, Cam fucking choked. He sucks.

He's never shown up in big games in his pro career. Face facts.

Pic related is the next generation's greatest QB
>>
>O line exposed
>suddenly Cam isn't as good as people claim he is
What a surprise...
>>
>>65468122
they had the second best defense in the league
>>
>>65467840
There was like one legit drop. Every other "drop" was Cam throwing like shit
>>
>>65468089
Worth it.
>>
Hate Cam cause he is black.

Von Miller gets MVP.

Wut
>>
Considering the circumstances I thought he played alright.

That Denver pass rush was not going to be denied, holy fuck were they amazing.
>>
>>65468254
I'm a Panthers fan but this shit was good. Well meme'd friend.
>>
File: SACKED.png (280KB, 696x368px) Image search: [Google]
SACKED.png
280KB, 696x368px
>>65468460
>meme qbs
>falling for the hype
>>
Anyone got a webm of Cam flipping out on the ground?
>>
File: 7icryyp.gif (624KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
7icryyp.gif
624KB, 342x192px
>>65468762
One of the best passers in the league is a meme QB.
>>
Steve Smith Sr laughing his ass off right now m8s
>>
>>65468630
WE WUZ KANGS IN SHIET
>>
is it me or did he look injured/tired through out the whole game.
>>
>>65468930
>injured/tired
Because he was running for his life or getting sacked like every other down.
>>
>>65468122
Dude the Broncos didn't do shit all night until the end. The Broncos defense is godly.
>>
>>65467840
Learn
To
Get
The
Ball
Out
Quicker
>>
>>65469193
That did screw them at the end. He finally had some time and he took too long.
>>
>>65468122
Panthers have a great defense. The Panthers had the best turnover differential in the NFL before tonight. The thing is, the Broncos defense is simply better than what the Panthers offense was able to handle.
>>
I'm here with a few tears in my eyes guys, like I'm sure most of you are too. But remember this. We have had an amazing season. We did it against all odds, from the get go we were ruled out as a competitive team. We did it without our #1 receiver. We helped mature Ginn, Cotchery and Brown. We showed the world how great #24 really is and our QB, our fucking QB, even though he didn't show it tonight was voted Offensive Player Of The Year and MVP of the entire fucking league.
There are more seasons. Next year, we are going to be complete again. We will have our KB back. We will have a non-ball dropping Ginn, we will have a quick as fuck philly brown, and our new fav Mr.Clutchery.
I guess what I'm trying to say guys, is this isn't the end. This is merely the beginning. We proved ourselves, by a huge margin, to be better than anyone else in the NFC. We beat out (recordwise) the Patriots, the Cardinals, the Seahawks, and fuck the Saints.
This team has a bright future, and while it hurts now, remember the friendships we've made, the amazing plays we've seen, and look forward to next season.
Every single one of you better Keep Pounding, I'll see you in September.
>>
>fumble for a TD
>two more turnovers after that

You're memeing right?
>>
>>65470210
Did you get banned from lereddit for saying fuck?
>>
>>65470210
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>jumping away from his own fumbled ball like a diva
What did he mean by this?
>>
Time for Carolina to call the Pittsburgh receiver factory.
>>
>>65467840
Stop trying to take credit away from that Denver front seven. They played an incredible game and contained Cam the entire game not to mention forced two fumbles on him.
>>
File: 1450045627442.png (132KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450045627442.png
132KB, 168x200px
>>65470210

>we
>>
The game of football is won in the trenches and Carolina's O-Line was shitty all game. Let's not act like either QB had a great game, though, but Denver's O-line played much better than Carolina's. The Broncos didn't have an offensive TD until late well into the game.

This game wasn't won or lost in any area or other than the lines of scrimmage. You know jack shit about football if you say otherwise.
>>
>he fumbled and threw interceptions
>but he isn't the reason they lost the game
Panther's fans are pathetic.
>>
>>65470210
>fuck the saints
when youre booty bothered that your ball slinging ape will never be as good as drew brees, the greatest qb since archie.
>>
>>65467840
>Panthers defense played great
>mobile QB getting sacked all game
>fumbling the ball
>DIDNT DIVE FOR THE BALL
>I
>D
>N
>T
>D
>I
>V
>E
>not the qb's fault
Cam sucked it up. And when times got rough, the longer he sat in the pocket. The less he tried to evade the sack. Instead of trying harder, and putting in more effort, he pretended like it was his O-lines fault. He is a disgusting public figure, and I didn't mind him until today. Cam doesn't deserve to see another Owl after this pathetic and half-assed performance.
>>
Panths defense was actually pretty spectacular. Their O-Line probably lost them the game, although credit where credit is due for ward.
>>
>>65470507
Broncos o-line was pissvomit. Broncos just have the best pass rush in the game.
>>
>>65468010
This.

No hustle. Deserved to lose.
>>
He's not handling the loss well. Media is going to have a lot of fun attacking his maturity when they aren't talking about Manning's retirement
>>
The QB aspect of this game was overblown from the start. This was always going to be a defensive game and Denver's defense was flat out better.
>>
>>65467840
there were so many bad fucking passes you biased retard
>>
>>65470210
>We have had an amazing season.
A season that amounted to nothing but a loss in the super bowl is amazing? I shouldn't be surprised a Panther's fan is a complacent loser.

No one will remember the Panther's this year other than the last stepping stone of Peyton Manning's legacy.
>>
>>65470507
>denver o was better

fuck out here.

the reason they gotte their first offsive td was because of a fumble near the endzone a flag after 4th down which gave them an atup first down
>>
>>65470585
It was due to his O line, though.

You people put way too much emphasis on the QB,. but when he has no time at all to throw and the RBs can't do shit, they're not going to win. Cam isn't without fault, but to blame it ALL on him is stupid and shows how little you know about football. I'd like to see you have 2-3 seconds to throw the ball.

Let's not forget that their DBs were blanketing their receivers all night too.

All this game has showed me is that Carolina really IS that dependent on Cam.

>>65470779
>>65470615
They played better than Carolina's Oline.
>>
>>65470626
Should've never picked #1 for a jersey number.
>>
>>65470514
He's 1/3 the reason. The o line implosion and the defense not scoring despite playing great are the other two. The refs fucking up the first challenge and the missed fg seem like minor things in the grand scheme of the game. Only idiots would blame them as central reasons why Carolina lost.
>>
>>65470366
>>65470372
>>65470447
>>65470541
Our team has a youth energy, we play like big kids... But kids have a firm view on justice, usually black and white... What's fair and not... That first catch/challenge that I still can't figure out really took the wind out of our sails... The world fell on top of us and we completely fell apart...
We have a good young core, we get our hurt players healthy, and we come out banging next year. Keep Pounding, yo!
>>
>>65470832
Pickles had the 2 jersey and wouldn't give it to Cam
>>
>>65470210
>we
>crying
>thinks the panthers will be back in the Owl

Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>65470826
No, broncos pass rush is just that fucking good. Do you not understand this?
>>
This was my first season in the NFL. I started watching near the beginning of the season, around game 5 or so. Naturally, I chose the Panthers since I live in East NC.
Felt like a bandwagoner, but in reality, my time to start watching football was just inconvenient.
The way the team played this entire season was so fun to watch with so many clutch moments. I am fucking devastated with this loss, but I cannot wait to watch our Panthers tear it up next season, and I am so glad that you guys love this team as much as I do.
But yeah i'ma go cry myself to sleep now.
>>
Group hug guys
We might have blown it in the big game (the refs didn't help), but we weren't supposed to be here in the first place. I'm excited knowing we have a good GM, head coach, and core players in place going forward.
Lets Keep Pounding and keep the faith strong for next season
Love you all
-A drunk and sad Panthers fan
>>
>>65470826
Not at all. At least pather o actually made some decent passes.

while old man pey just did run plays hoping his shitty butterfingers wont fumble the ball and waste the time
>>
I think the biggest problem in this game was Cam's attitude. I saw none of that light-heartedness that he always has. He was too stressed and focused on winning and wasn't having fun. Even after the only touchdown we got, we never once saw him smile. I also think it was rude that they didn't give the ball away to a kid in the stands (unless there is a rule I'm not aware of). I understand that focus is necessary, but we all know that Cam runs on fun and helps the morale of the whole team. Where was that tonight?
>>
>>65467840
>Dude was running for his life all game
This is literally Russell Wilson's entire career. What the fuck is the point of being a mobile QB if you can't just run away from guys to make passes.
>b-but the leagues never seen a QB like me dabdabdab
>>
>>65471101
Fuck off with the psychologist analysis. He faced by far the best pass rush he has seen in his professional career.
>>
>>65467840
>when he did have time to throw, receivers were dropping passes
That's a funny way of saying he he threw five feet over their heads

>Panthers need to get some damn receivers, though
He had plenty of weapons. No less that New England had last year or Seattle the year before.
>>
>>65468357
Peypey had a few deep-ish passes, fâm. Thank you based Emmanuel.
>>
>>65470432
>>65470953
No, the Broncos front was fucking next level. I don't in any way mean to take credit from them.

That's what I'm saying, the guys around Cam were just getting fucking outplayed by the Broncos defense all night.
>>
>>65468177
How can you overthrow a receiver when they're not even there?
>>
>>65470210
>lowest sos
>2 top 10 draft picks
>no major injuries
Nah this was your chance. You're done, just like the Harbaugh 9ers.
>>
>>65471198
>Peypey had a few deep-ish passes
Throwing interceptions doesn't count
>>
>>65470507
Cam missed several wide open throws to Ginn, one of which would have been a guaranteed TD. They weren't difficult throws either; Cam just airballs everything.
>>
>>65470210
>helped mature Cotchery

You mean 33 year old Jerricho Cotchery? The 12 year veteran? That Jerricho Cotchery? Nigga please.
>>
>>65470826
>mobile QB
>not being mobile
>despite the fact keeps getting sacked
>despite the fact that down field coverage is tight
>completely underestimating the Denver defense
>unable to adapt
>NOT DIVING
>O
>T
>D
>I
>V
>I
>N
>G
Cam is without a doubt, the person to blame. Saying I know so little about football, only shows how little you know. Everyone knew that Cam was going to be under pressure all game. Go ahead and blame the O-line, but the game plan going into the game should of clearly addressed the mismatch at the line of scrimmage, yet nothing was done about it. And don't fucking think the Carolina coaches didn't put in a game plan to address this. Cam held on the the ball too long. And when pressure kept coming, he kept hanging on the ball. Well, until he wasn't hanging on to the ball and instead giving it away to the Broncos. If you knew anything about football, you would know that Cam's hubris was the reason the Panthers lost. This game was straight out of Greek mythology. Young, strong and cocky, lost to old, wise and selfless.
>>
>>65468010
Exactly how would you dive for a ball that's less than a foot from your feet?
>>
>>65468010
>>65468023
>>65468061

this
>>
>>65467840
he overthrew guys like 7 times in the game
>>
That Denver D was fucking amazing...Cam and the offense had no answer. Miller was unstoppable , Ware was a willy old veteran, Wolf was a blue chipper and Talib was the perfect dick to piss every Panther player off.
>>
>>65467840

Top nigger in niggerball, just another useless thicked skulled nigger is exposed.
>>
>Wilson
>Cam

Who's the next meme quarterback to be slain by a GOAT?
>>
>>65468383
Cam holds the ball an average of 2.8 sec before he throws. He did not get that in this game.
>>
>>65468254

Cam is just another bitch nigger getting by on affirmative action.

Useless nigger.
>>
>>65471365
>lost to old, wise and selfless

But Von Miller isn't old...
>>
What NFL team would never be able to play the super bowl?

that is to say. a team that gets to play the super bowl in its history
>>
>>65467840
It's amazing. When the defense isn't playing 5 yards off his receivers, Cam struggles. Whodda thunk it.
>>
>>65471546
He is old in spirit years thanks to all his Colorado hippy pot smoking.
>>
File: wkuk.jpg (199KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
wkuk.jpg
199KB, 550x413px
Cam looks better than he is, like any QB would when given 8+ seconds to throw. Miller, Ware, and Wolfe weren't so generous.
>>
>>65468395

I love how /sp/ loves Russell Wilson now.
>>
Von Miller was in his fucking head.

He was so shook it was unbelievable. Him and Demarcus ran train on that Oline all night.
>>
>>65467840
i noticed he actually seemed to throw better on the run then when he was in the pocket but there were to many plays where he just looked like a deer in headlights. he just wasnt ready for the emotion of the owl i guess
>>
File: 1454902773105[1].jpg (51KB, 956x259px) Image search: [Google]
1454902773105[1].jpg
51KB, 956x259px
fookin white supremists did him in senpai
>>
>>65467840

His offense couldn't catch the football for shit and let him get sacked a million times, but Cam also wasted time doing retarded running plays for no gains whatsoever.

Panthers got rattled after that incomplete call into a turnover and never recovered mentally.
>>
>>65467840

Cam is the kind of nigger if he is jail he washes the underwear of other inmates and gets traded around the yard. He suck that dick extra good too.
>>
>>65470838
>refs fucking up the first challenge
Except they didn't. Learn the rules
>>
>>65471405

You saw the video, you know exactly what happened. Cam jumped back and hesitated.

I agree with OP that Cam was the only one on the offense that was actually trying to win, but he pretty much gave up near the end.
>>
Denver held Aaron Rodgers to 77 yards. Cam had zero chance
>>
>bad loser

Not a bad thing tbqh. And Cam cant be blamed. Denver's defense simply overwhelmed him and the o line
>>
>>65470507
All those false start penalties. How many yardage total did they lose from those?
>>
>>65473276

worst Packers receiving corps in ~30 years, granted
>>
>>65471749
the hivemind has a new target. All of whitey wilson's hatred is gone.
>>
>>65468930
Looked like he was suffocating, couldn't keep his cool. Choking if you will
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.