[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAWYER WUT?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: WINSTON-JAMEIS.jpg (14KB, 435x264px) Image search: [Google]
WINSTON-JAMEIS.jpg
14KB, 435x264px
Florida State University has reached a $950,000 settlement with a former student who sued the school after alleging she was raped by Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Jameis Winston, school President James Thrasher said in a Monday statement.

Erica Kinsman has agreed to drop her Title IX lawsuit against the school, the statement said. She will receive $250,000 of the settlement, and her attorney will get $700,000.

WTF??

ALSO: what is wrong with American athletes? Why so much fucking crime???
>>
>The cuckold university of Florida State
>>
>Her Attorney will get $700,000
>>
>>65184514
It's only the beggining.

Next up his her lawsuit against Jameis.

He'll pay her off
Then her lawsuit against the police
They'll pay her off

She got raped now she's suing and winning everyone who tried to cover it up
>>
>>65184605
>Jamesis
>paying her accuser

being this stupid
>>
>>65184605
Winning/proving fault =/= settling out of court
>>
File: americans.jpg (21KB, 384x395px) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
21KB, 384x395px
>amerilawyers
>amerisues
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 343x400px
>>65184514
>she will receive $250,000
>her attorney will receive $700,000
>>
File: 1449435133027.gif (3MB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
1449435133027.gif
3MB, 400x407px
>>
>>65184733
>world without lawyers.jpg
>>
>>65184514
>Why so much fucking crime?
guess who hasn't been red pilled.
>>
>belongs to a cleat chasers group
>literal hobby is to fuck athletes
>multiple semen samples in panties from many men
>has a black bf but lied to her family about it
The only cucks here are you permavirgin whiteys who defend and believe these women
>>
>>65184856
bump for truth
>>
FSU should be ashamed mostly and I hope Title IX gets abolished real soon
>>
Damn that lawyer is happy as fuck right now, maybe I should go to law school.
>>
>>65184514
That's just how American law works.

I'm not gonna go back over this case, anyone who looks at the actual facts knows that Erica Kinsman is full of shit.

But she has the winning hand here. Winston is black, rich, and a knucklehead which is literally everything you don't want to be when it comes to the public opinion of a rape case.

The court may have dismissed the case, but Erica's lawyer was smart enough to know that there's still plenty of money to plunder. Erica Kinsman, a suburbanite white girl whose biggest accomplishment in life is fucking a quarterback, can now essentially blackmail FSU for a meal ticket over a reputation ruining conflict that never happened. FSU would be stupid not to pay the cash.

The settlement was always, always the goal here. A good lawyer uses sleight of hand and pushes the case for "justice" and is able to make is client look like a victim when she absconds with more money than she would have made in ten years. That is a perfectly executed heist.
>>
>>65185767
Same here too bro
>>
File: 2016_political_Discussion.jpg (33KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
2016_political_Discussion.jpg
33KB, 368x475px
>>65184856
fucking this

if it weren't for >"the current year" this shit gets blown over as slutchasers wanting money.
>>
It's impressive how in USA athletes "rape" athletes every now while the rest of the world doesn't.

Question is: Why is so easy for a person - who wasn't raped in first place, let it be clear, since I have reasons to believe that most of the rapes weren't rapes in the first place - to sue someone who's rich?
>>
>>65184514
Thats one expensive prostitute tbqhfam
>>
>>65186168
because its the current year, and people accused of rape are guilty until proven innocent. Even if a women is cought lying and in the wrong nothing happens to them, while the male student/ person is still branded a outcast and already got their job/scholarship taken away and not returned
>>
>>65184514
Its America in a nutshell.

There are three ways to get rich.
>work hard. own a business. own a home. typical american dream
>become famous. an actor. a musician. an athlete.
>sue someone
>>
>>65186208

You forgot the magical powerball.
>>
>and her attorney will get $700,000.
brb going to law school
>>
Of course the girl is white. Do niggers find nigger girls that nasty?
>>
File: solid7.jpg (326KB, 858x1000px) Image search: [Google]
solid7.jpg
326KB, 858x1000px
lool
>>
>>65186469
>Do niggers find nigger girls that nasty?
As a black man,yes black women are ugly and disgusting creatures
>>
>>65186515
so basically she was a good christian white girl who dindu nuffin, went to college, drank too much, lost her virginity and went against the christian faith, and in order to save face she claimed rape.
>>
>>65186469
Theres statistics from a dating website that shows that literally no race prefers black women to other ethnicities, including black men.
>>
>>65186515
would rape and pay 1 million dollars tbqhwy fäm
>>
>File a false rape claim
>get $950,000

Amerifats will LITERALLY defend this
>>
>>65186515
Why would a college qb rape that?

I'm sure he could get a much more attractive girl for a booty call any night of the week
>>
File: fsu semenhole.jpg (202KB, 621x768px) Image search: [Google]
fsu semenhole.jpg
202KB, 621x768px
keeek
>>
File: image.png (203KB, 512x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203KB, 512x342px
>>65186577
Nope. The American public will not know since the rapist wasn't a white MRA
>>
File: whengoingblackgoeswrong.jpg (39KB, 956x537px) Image search: [Google]
whengoingblackgoeswrong.jpg
39KB, 956x537px
I deserve like, a million dollars and shit!
*victim complex intensifies*
>>
Jameis could do much much better than her raggedy ass
>>
>>65186577

>false

no he dragged her into a bathroom after her saying "no" repeatedly and raped her

shitskin apologist here, prove you are white with a (you) quote and pic. but you aren't white which is why you have zero sympathy for this girl in question.
>>
>>65186709
You're choosing a wolf crying slut over a screwed over sports star.

You're the reddit one faggot.
>>
>>65186733

Gets what she deserves for being a mud shark. She isn't white anymore.
>>
What's the difference between today and the Utopia known as the 50s of the U.S.?

Woman aren't men's property anymore. Instead of properly raising children, theyre out and about being useless whores whilst the children stay home alone to become socially inept autists.

Of course sluts deserve to be raped. They ruined society.
>>
>>65186751
boys staph with the namecalling were all men here,we are supposed to join together and deal with this mess in viero
>>
there's no way she couldve lost, she was 18 and drunk in an on-campus bar. the university wouldve been bombarded with questions about how she was allowed in and why there's even a bar when most students are under 21, basically removing all self-blame. jameis actually has more of a defense than fsu did.
>>
>>65186709
see
>>65184856
You're the kind of faggot whose wife would fuck all kinds of men and cry rape while you're retarded ass believes her
Reddit indeed
>>
>>65186553
Shit taste. Couldn't expect less from Chile, though.
>>
>>65184514
>white women
>>
>>65186087
Exactly this.
>>
>>65186980
Don't understand why they defend them so much, I'd never marry a white woman they're degenerates
>>
>>65187058
Because muh master race. Every board is /pol/ now.
>>
>>65187058
I've known a lot of multi racial people in my life, and that's usually true. White guys are fine, but white women you should stay away from. Same goes for ghetto nigresses.
>>
>>65187088
I've had my share of them but honestly even the most wholesome ones of the bunch were not something you'd want to be legally tied to, there is no lifelong loyalty with them, they're just not raised that way. Very spoiled entitled women
>>
>>65184856
None of those statements are proof that she was not raped
>>
>>65187165
There is no proof she was raped and everything mentioned suggests even more that she wasn't raped, this is a sports boards go burn your bra somewhere else
>>
>>65184681
>>65184681
Nah nah. You don't understand. The lawsuit settlement is a big deal. She was suing because they didn't investigate the rape.

She is suing him to get him in court. He can take the 5th which looks bad or he can give a deposition. The police never even tried to interview him directly, or check out her story plus the officer in charge of the investigation is well known to be connected with fsu and boosters of the college.

If he decides to take the 5th in court the jury will eat his ass up. If he gives a bad deposition the jury will cripple him. He's never been interviewed about it. The only statement he's made was via a letter his lawyer made. Oops

Thats why he's counter suing to gain leverage in the settlement area and avoid being in a court room. He'll pay her ass up otherwise if he he does go to court and things go bad (and they will) the charges can still be applied to him until December 2016.

Tldr: he'll settle or risk going to jail

i hate the whole sjw bullshit, but when you look at all the facts,
She's told the story multiple times different dates, while being grilled perfectly
She's been willing to give statements in person
She's asked to have video tapes showing them together to be viewed (the police refused to do that)
She's given multiple witnesses verifying the two together and the locations (the police refused to interview them)
Compared to Jameis not being interviewed or wanting to to be interviewed and has spoken via lawyer

You look at it all. He raped her, the police and college covered it up. The college paid out, Jameis will next.
Jameis is a rapist. The police let the case die on purpose. All they had to do was check out her story to prove her accusations without a doubt false . Which they didn't lol
>>
>>65187360
>some namefag always posting young girls believes a college dick chasing slut was raped
those young ones don't want you either, no pure woman for you ever
>>
>>65187360
>Jameis is a rapist.

All I can say is nigga please,he's only good raping the fuck out teams and media
>>
>having your anthropology dept in a strip mall
>sweeping rape allegations under the rug so your QB can go on to lose in the playoffs
>unironically going to school in a shithole like Florida
>>
>>65186751

lol no he dragged her into a bathroom and raped her
>>
>>65187360
>She was suing because they didn't investigate the rape.

Generally happens when the "victim" breaks contact for months up until the dude starts winning some football games.

Also, you misunderstand their tactic. They want Jameis to either settle immediately or they will drag this on forever. They already asked him once for hush money. There is no risk of Jameis going to jail. It's all money.
>>
>>65187360
>She's told the story multiple times different dates, while being grilled perfectly

WHAT? She has gone on record and told like four different stories, two of which was destroyed out the gate.
>>
>>65186709
please do m8
have fun in Argentina
>>
>>65187703
It doesn't matter she should have gotten arrested for lying under oath
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.