[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck wanted to see this? Especially for the 50th Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (37KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 576x324px
Who the fuck wanted to see this? Especially for the 50th Super Bowl. EVERYONE wanted to see Cam vs Brady two GOAT offenses colliding. Enjoy your sub par ratings Godell..
>>
>>65173561
I wanted to see Ravens vs Cowboys at the start of the season.
>>
Everyone is done with the Pats outside of NE.
>>
>>65173561
This, this matchup is not exciting at all.
>>
>>65173561

I agree but seeing the butthurt when Carolina denies Manning will be good enough.
>>
>>65173561
foh patsfag
>>
>>65173561
>EVERYONE wanted to see Cam vs Brady two GOAT offenses colliding.

Nobody wanted that outside of NE
>>
>>65173561
based cam will bring in rating
>>
>>65173561
We gonna fuck dat old white boy 48-8 again
>>
>>65173561
>everyone wanted to see the Patriots in the super bowl
except no one wanted that

Maybe neutral fans aren't thrilled with the Broncos, but at least its not the Patriots again.
>>
>>65173561
>tfw it's going to be another 1 sided shitshow again
>mannings final game is a super bowl in which he gets benched in the 3rd quarter
>>
>>65173561

enjoy getting embrassed 60-3 broncucks
Bill threw the game for a reason
>>
>>65173633
>#1 offense vs #1 defense
>Manning's final shot
>Cam's first appearance
>not exciting
lel, they will hype this match up with great ease. The ratings will be great for this game as a lot of national interest is in it.

Its just patsfags with sour grapes that their mediocre team got beat by the Broncos again. Booo muh Brady lost again.
>2-7
>>
>>65173561
Anything is better than the shitty pats boring crossing route and le throw to gronk offense
>>
>>65173561
Luke is going to be up in Peyton's ass like an Ashley Manning hgh syringe
>>
The league did all they could to refball the pats into the owl. Brady was just too terrible.
>>
Panthers are going to get so assblasted. I'm getting a home equity loan and putting it all on Denver, no matter what the spread
>>
The only AFC playoff team that Carolina could beat is the Texans.
>>
>>65173865
>Brady grounds the ball on every play to avoid taking the 15 sacks that should have counted
>0 flags thrown
will they ever call Tom Brady for intentional grounding?
>>
why would anyone want to see a shit team like the patriots?
>>
Could have been a rematchb owl with Pats v Panthers

But Goodell has to give Manning one more chance before he retires or else Archie will have him assassinated
>>
>>65173805
>#1 offense vs #1 defense
>inb4 den vs sea repeat
>>
>>65173561
well the pats should have won then
>>
>>65173938
>peyton has now been on both sides of #1 offense vs #1 defense and will somehow lose both times
>>
>>65173910
>ball is clearly in the vicinity of an eligible receiver
Do you even know what grounding is?
>>
>>65173938
Its a reverse.
Denver was the #1 offense that year, this time they are the #1 defense.

Actually thats got to be some kind of record turnaround. I wonder if they are the fastest team to ever switch from #1 offense to #1 defense. I mean it was literally 2 seasons apart...damn.
>>
>>65173869
get a reverse mortgage on the panthers, it will be like 48 all over again, only this time less gentle for the Broncos
>>
>>65173973
Some of those throw-aways were highly suspect. One or two should have been flagged.
>>
>>65173910
>15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty for getting pushed out of bounds and going back in bounds on a punt
Classic refball
>>
>>65174021
No they really shouldn't have. Read the rulebook before you shitpost
>>
here's why
>>65173716
>>
>>65173973
>ball is in the vicinity
>guy is clearly 6+ yards away
>Brady is clearly being sacked and just ditching the ball
>in the vicinity
such a vague term, if it was anyone but Tom Brady there would have been at least 2 flags.

Some of those were so goddamn obvious. Just another small way the league allows the Pats to cheat, but hey they lost anyway.
>>
PeyPey getting BLACKED is the ideal matchup that the football gods could have created
>>
>>65174002
ask skip bayless or septhen a, they might know
>>
Fuck Brady
>>
File: 1450393340999.jpg (45KB, 604x442px) Image search: [Google]
1450393340999.jpg
45KB, 604x442px
>>65174046
That's not what happened though you retard. He ran out of bounds and continued along the sidelines for the entire play.

>canadian "banter"
>>
>>65174083
Tried to run back in bounds and got pushed out again. Were you already high on heroin to numb your losses? You sound mentally slow
>>
>>65173938
>#1 offense
The #1 offense just got BTFO actually.
>>
>goat offense
>1 td outside of garbage time
>>
>>65174133
...which you can do. he can't stay out
>>
No one wanted NE back besides the fans
>>
>>65173561
brody, lol
>>
Nah, I'll be quite happy to see a 40 point Panthers win in the "last chance for Peyton" bowl.
>>
It's ONLY the Patsfags that are in deep denial that this will be a low rating SB.
>>
>>65173561
Manning is going to get cucked hard. Doubt people will be watching much after halftime.
>>
>>65177506
You're implying that the Panthers offense can do anything against Denver? Gronk got beat up today so imagine what they'll do to Olsen.

Talib and Harris are gonna shut down those mediocre ass receivers
>>
File: grinning ronda rousey.png (80KB, 355x373px) Image search: [Google]
grinning ronda rousey.png
80KB, 355x373px
>>65173561
butthurt poo shitland faggot wiener boy spotted

tell me more about how mad you are that the broncos are THE BEST team in the AFC and will soon win a marquee SB while you're left crying from the safe space of your cuckold shed you little bitch loser lmao
>>
>>65173561

Actually the tears from butthurt pats fans who accept their team's cheating ways is a better show than what are offering.
>>
>>65177597
Gronk had 155 yards and a TD, I'd be pretty happy if they did the same to Olsen desu
>>
>>65179056
Gronk exploded in the 4th quarter when the Denver defense was tired and lost their two starting safeties

prior to the 4th quarter he was very quiet
>>
This was supposed to be the Seahawk's year to finally become a dynasty.

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!
>>
>>65173722
This TBQH senpai. I respect Bill Belichick and his team, but I despise their organization and fan base. Boston people are fucking annoying as shit; I enjoy seeing their sad faces and hearing their excuses.
>>
I'm kind of glad to see the Pats hopes and dreams deflated.
>>
I wanna seethe pants defeat the broncos so Peyton Manning can announce his retirement.
>>
>>65173589
Haaaaaaasas
>>
>>65173561
Who the fuck outside of NE wants to see Brady? Manning is a far more likeable QB to casuals and non fans, the fans will watch it regardless.
>>
>>65179240
You cheeky cunt.
>>
>>65173818
literally the golden state/laker meme team.
give ball to curry she'll make the score.
give ball to kobe he'll make the score.
give ball to gronk gronk smash.
>>
It's hilarious seeing Pats fags who think anyone outside of their bubble gives a shit about the Pats. I didn't even watch Pats vs Broncos just because of how boring it is.

Will be watching the fuck out of this game though. I hope Cam gives every touchdown to the kids and dances for 2 straight hours so you retarded Pats fags end up calling the police again.
>>
I was looking forward to a Broncos vs. Packers SB50, but as usual, the NFC scrublords can't do anything right.
>>
>>65173705
Gosh Carolina fags are obsessed with the idea of being black and getting blacked
>>
What is a bronco?
>>
>>65174051
You don't even know the rules. I'm sure you were complaining when Peyton chucks it 30 yards out of bounds.
>>
>>65173561
I kind of like it. It's like an unstoppable force (Panthers off.) vs an immovable object (Denver D).

Peypey is just a sideshow.
>>
The Patriots had a better shot than the Broncos at beating Carolina. It would have made for a better game. This is going to be a slaughter.
>>
>>65182033
Thats what they said about the Patriots game.
>>
>>65173561
The fuck are you on about OP? It's a win/win for everyone. Either Cam loses or Manning loses-- either scenario presents a wonderful opportunity for shitposting.
>>
File: dwi2.jpg (92KB, 908x526px) Image search: [Google]
dwi2.jpg
92KB, 908x526px
>>65173561
>>
>Broncos have some of the worst blow out losses in the Super Bowl

>Gave up 35 fucking points in the 2nd quarter to Doug Williams
>>
>>65182089
there will be far more shitposting if carolina wins
>>
>>65180839
An wee slicket horse beastie.
>>
File: capt32.jpg (29KB, 340x370px) Image search: [Google]
capt32.jpg
29KB, 340x370px
>>65180349
>>
Awful matchup. It doesn't get any more meme than Carolina and Denver is the most boring team in the league to watch.
>>
File: panther.jpg (27KB, 271x320px) Image search: [Google]
panther.jpg
27KB, 271x320px
>>65182128
Wah shoo talkin bout, Willis?
>>
File: crimea river.jpg (6KB, 287x221px) Image search: [Google]
crimea river.jpg
6KB, 287x221px
>>65182144
>>
>>65182144
>It doesn't get any more meme than Carolina

Meme teams are the most entertaining to watch.
>>
I'm excited for the matchup. I wanna see the top defense in the league against Cam. That D-Line vs Cam is an incredibly compelling matchup. Who doesn't want to watch an elite defense match up with one of the most exciting players in the game. This will be a good game.
>>
File: 25.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>65173561
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.