[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are you guys going to realize that the NFL is rigged? A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11

File: riggednfl.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
riggednfl.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
When are you guys going to realize that the NFL is rigged? Are you naive enough to actually think that people don't rig games to maximize profit? I find it pathetic how men try to appear manly by watching the NFL. I also find it pathetic how someone can support a professional team and buy their merchandise. They don't give a fuck about you, they should give you their shitty merchandise for free. You're basically advertising them and paying for it at the same time. The NFL is definitely rigged.

The Broncos and Patriots will maximize revenue. This is why they won.

Goodell will have a tough decision in determining the story line.

The Panthers will win, obviously. Everyone loves these types of teams. Cam Newton is a rising QB.

The Broncos will win because they will maximize profit. People want to see Manning one last time. Rigging the game for the Patriots will be a financial disaster. The game will obviously close so they can increase their ad revenue and overall viewership.

If you believe the NFL is not rigged, you are a jewish pawn. You should execute yourself immediately.

This is how you become a successful gambler. You don't think what team is better. You think which team will generate more profit.

http://www.thefixisin.net/theproof.html
>>
>>65067583
>implying tom and Bill won't fuck over any grand scheme and win the superb owl
>>
If the NFL is rigged as you say:

>Why is it only in <current year> that LA is getting a proper team?

>Why are the jests so irrelevant? wouldn't a jest-gnats rivalry bring truckloads of money?

You also forgot the conspiracy that a good looking black qb is prob going to win the owl to reach the sjw/blm demographic
>>
File: 1344234101412.jpg (43KB, 423x477px) Image search: [Google]
1344234101412.jpg
43KB, 423x477px
>implying palmer getting a ring isn't a better american story line
>>
1. Power goes out in the super bowl to make an extra 80 million.

2. Nothing is stopping the NFL from rigging games. It is not illegal.

3. The league has a partnership with the government. It distracts the population from what the government is doing. It is tax exempt.

4. Sports is historically corrupt.

Fucking sheep.
>>
I'm starting to believe all sport is rigged to some extent.
>>
Subtle cheatriots damage control detected
>>
>>65067705
It isn't. Nobody fucking cares about Palmer except the few Arizona fans out there. There's a lot of Cam haters, but they're racists and tons of people are rooting for him because he'll be the first black QB to win a super bowl.
>>
NBA does a worse job of covering it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhmGyZ7KF0
>>
>>65068176
>first black QB to win a superbowl.
Who is Doug Williams?
Who is Russell Wilson?

If you meant first black qb that appeals to thug niggers, than sure. But he can't be the firat black QB to win the owl, or owl MVP for that matter.
>>
The Broncos-Patriots stuff is believable.

I've thought for years that the NFL favors the Cowboys, Packers Patriots, etc because they have the biggest fan-bases and are the biggest revenue drivers for the league.
>>
>>65068176
Some people don't want to watch a player dance and celebrate for 10 seconds after every first down.
>>
>>65068121

nfl is obviously rigged, it's approaching wwe tier
>>
>>65072186
??? what? how can the wwe be rigged? its staged in the first place!
>>
>>65068462
If my team sucked that bad id be more upset about watching them letting him score
>>
Wew lad.
>>
File: cool negro.jpg (54KB, 570x321px) Image search: [Google]
cool negro.jpg
54KB, 570x321px
>>65068176
>he'll be the first black QB to win a super bowl.

I remember my first season watching pro football.
>>
>>65068053
>Nothing is stopping the NFL from rigging games. It is not illegal.
That's actually highly illegal

>The league has a partnership with the government. It distracts the population from what the government is doing. It is tax exempt.
When the NFL was non-profit it was tax exempt, however now they pay taxes.
>>
>>65068314
Big fanbases only effect network ratings, and the NFL doesn't profit from higher ratings, they profit from selling broadcast rights, so that theory makes no sense.
>>
The NFL isn't rigged, some things are just arranged.
>>
Anyone who thinks the NFL is rigged doesn't understand basic economics.
It makes no sense to rig the NFL from a business perspective.
>>
You cant rehearae or script shit like the immaculate reception. Those are crazy plays that can only happen once due to extreme luck. Anyone who thinks the NFL is rigged to the point of every game being decided is retarded.
>>
Explain baltimore winning 2 superbowls
>>
File: 1418078723627.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1418078723627.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>65068221
Witnessed
>>
>>65080667

so, they do profit from ratings because they can command a higher profit from selling rights.
>>
>>65081134
Indirectly yes, but contracts are negotiated years in advance, and the popularity of football is naturally rising. Rigging a game so the Cowboys can play another playoff game would have very minimal impact on profits 5 years later. While the risk of the public finding out and damaging the NFL's reputation and future profits is very high.
>>
It's hilarious and pathetic to me how emotionally invested grown men become in disgustingly overpaid hired mercenaries playing a childrens ball game.

Anyone that actually gives money to the NFL is a permacuck loser faggot
>>
>>65082060
>overpaid

They're actually underpaid thanks to the salary cap
>>
>there are people delusional and insane enough to research this to no end and post it on an image board just to prove they are right

I swear some people need to get a life. It makes me wonder if there is any sane person left in OP, or if he has gone so far down that there is no coming back to the real world.
>>
>>65082136
Most conspiracy theorists like OP have some form of mental disorder, it's unlikely they function normally in society.
>>
>>65080689

>>65082136

Hmm, I wonder who is behind these posts? Is that you Roger? Kraft? Shekelstein?

It is perfectly legal to fix games. What is stopping them?
>>
>>65087693
It's against the law, fraud and conspiracy. It also ruins the reputation of the league leading to billions of dollars in lost revenue.
>>
>>65088111

Read the link, shill. It only applies to game show games.
>>
>>65088670
You aren't very smart, fraud and conspiracy apply to a wide variety of crimes. Tricking people into paying for season tickets, satellite and cable sports packages, NFL merchandise when they think it's a legitimate sporting competition constitutes fraud and conspiracy.

Even if it wasn't illegal, they'd still lose billions of dollars when the public found out, which a pretty terrible business strategy.
>>
>>65088763

Read the link. The judge ruled otherwise.

The public will never find out when we have shills like you everywhere.
If you buy a ticket for an NFL game all the team is required to do is to show you a football game. It can be fixed if they want to.

>Tebow wins a playoff game, worst QB ever
>Lights go out at stadium to make more ad revenue
>etc...
>>
>>65088978
The judge ruled about game shows, sports leagues weren't part of his ruling. That doesn't mean it's legal, it's quite obviously fraud if you understood even basics of the law.

That's only one player, that Broncos team was great, especially their defense. You can win a playoff game with a bad QB with a bit of luck and a good support cast, just ask Mark Sanchez.

>Lights go out at stadium to make more ad revenue
You mean the tv network made more ad revenue, not the NFL, that's a key difference.
>>
>>65080711
>Be Britbong
>know nothing about NFL apart from the 'aim of the game'
>google Immaculate Reception

Huh. I'd have loved to see that shit live. Though at least I'll get to see the NFL rise in popularity here instead.

>mfw I'm2 5
>mfw I'm 6ft 4"
>I could have been first GOAT eNFL player

Shame.
>>
>>65088978
>one lucky throw in ot
>proceed to get BTFO by a better team on the road the next week
Nigga you need to find better things to do.
>>
>>65067583
No I am a Jewish bishop, St. Peter
>>
>>65081173
> but [tv] contracts are negotiated years in advance

And how do you think those negotiations will go if the NFL can’t guarantee the networks a “hit show”?

Company A: “pay us a lot of money for this product”
Company B: “how do we know it’s worth it?”
Company A: “we’ll make sure it is…”

The networks aren’t going to agree to pay the NFL out the ass in the next contract negotiations, if the last Superbowl was the Detroit Lions vs. Cleveland Browns, (the Lions would win, by the way) as nobody gives a shit about either team except local fans and hard-core sport nuts (who will watch anyway).

I wouldn’t be surprised if the NFL literally brought in Hollywood producers to concoct the “scripts” for each season, to insure that teams with large national tv audiences make it to the playoffs and that the Superbowl will be a close game (as it’s been for the last _15_ years).
>>
>>65089654
The NFL popularity has been steadily rising since the 70s. The networks and NFL know it's a goldmine, it's not a gamble buying NFL broadcasting rights, the NFL doesn't have to sweeten the deal at all.

>if the last Superbowl was the Detroit Lions vs. Cleveland Browns, as nobody gives a shit about either team except local fans and hard-core sport nuts.
Except you're forgetting if the Browns and Lions had good enough teams to be in the Super Bowl, they'd have tons of nationally marketable stars. The Seahawks were in that exact same boat 4 years ago and now they're in the national spotlight. The Patriots were like that 20 years ago. Good teams attract media attention, it doesn't matter what city they come from.
>>
>>65089654
Super Bowls are close because they are two of the best teams in the league in championship and not all are close either. Broncos just got fucking destroyed.
>>
File: Super-Bowl-History.png (37KB, 513x704px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Bowl-History.png
37KB, 513x704px
>>65089783
>>
>>65089654
>Superbowl will be a close game (as it’s been for the last _15_ years).
43-8 tho
>>
>>65089839
Looks about right. Close games (due to two of the best playing each other) with your occasional blowout. I see nothing suspicious here.
>>
If the NFL is scripted & rigged then why in its entire existence no one came forward (even anonymously) to provide some proof? You believe there has never been one disgruntled employee that wanted to spill the beans?
>>
>>65090018
Especially considering 70% of the players either end up in prison or bankrupt. By now SOMEONE would have said something.
>>
File: barry.gif (986KB, 420x243px) Image search: [Google]
barry.gif
986KB, 420x243px
>>65089729
> nationally marketable star
> 10 years
> 1 playoff appearance
>>
Be completely honest, /s/. Do you actually think there is a sport that is 100% legit?
>>
>>65090115
I said "stars" plural. One player can't get you to the Super Bowl.
>>
>>65068053
nfl as an entity didnt pay taxes because each individual team did.
>>
>>65090018
Also people conveniently forget the year the refs went on strike and the NFL was totally willing to use replacement refs.

If their refs were rigging games, why would they be so quick to ditch loyal employees for complete outsiders?

Why didn't the replacement refs talk about how they were asked to rig games after they were fired?
>>
>>65089839
wouldnt it be more suspicious if every super bowl was a blowout?

seriously do you guys even think when these conspiracies are brought up?
>>
>>65090210
Most conspiracies are slapped together haphazardly with misinformation and massive leaps in logic. It's better just to ignore them.
>>
>>65089654

>the Superbowl will be a close game (as it’s been for the last _15_ years).

Literally Denver got BTFO 43 (forty-three) to 8 (eight) in the 2014 super bowl
>>
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>65090035

There's no way the players would know. The league would never give players that kind of leverage over them.

If there is any rigging it'd be more like subtle point trimming on the referee's part. Even then only a couple (well paid) refs need to be in on it. Most refs or NFL employees could go their whole careers not having a doubt about the integrity of the game
>>
File: 1449429014630.png (87KB, 744x542px) Image search: [Google]
1449429014630.png
87KB, 744x542px
>>65089839
>>
The NFL is definitely rigged but not for wins and losses. It's all about the spread
>>
They have an interest in keeping the games close to maximize tv viewership and they do that by application of penalties at key times to give second chances to teams or to keep drives going.

They've adopted the "make up call" of the NBA in recent years now that Pass Interference is a more ticky tack penalty
>>
>>65089839
>55-10
Wish I was alive for this
>>
>>65089839

1. They can't rig the game all the time. Even people who aren't curious and don't find the truth are suspicious.

2. Criminal rigging can occur. This is where someone influences a player/coach/ref. A ref would be the most likely because they only make 8000 a game. Imagine if some one said to him that he would give him $75000 to make a few bad calls.
>>
>>65090018
>>65090195

What is a contract?

Refs aren't allowed to talk to reporters. They aren't even allowed to have an account on social media. That doesn't seem suspicious to you?

All these new, stupid rules that ruined the game for many people are there two create more ad revenue and to fix the games.
>>
>>65093381
Why didn't the replacement refs talk than? They've already been fired and forgotten, no reason they shouldn't
>>
The only people who think the NFL is rigged are the ones who don't watch it. These playoff games have been so crazy that they're impossible to be scripted. That Cardinals/Packers game was fucking nuts, not way was that a setup. Same with Steelers/Bungles.
>>
File: image.gif (49KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
49KB, 360x359px
>>65068221

Interdasting
>>
>>65067657
>Why is it only in <current year> that LA is getting a proper team?
they had teams in la before but they were losing money. now it's been long enough that people forgot about that (like you, obviously) and they want to try again in the 2nd biggest media market in the u.s.

>>65067657
>Why are the jests so irrelevant? wouldn't a jest-gnats rivalry bring truckloads of money?
they're afc/nfc, and a jets/giants owl wouldn't maximize coast-to-coast interest. yeah it'd be huge in new york, but people in la already don't really care about football so if it's all NY no one west of the mississippi will care at all

yeah cam is beating peyton in the owl

>panthers finally win owl
>niggers finally win owl
>symbol for white supremacy (peyton) goes down in epic fashion
>>
>>65097889
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Williams_%28quarterback%29

So easy to spot the casuals.
>>
>>65097973
i didn't say black, i said nigger. nigger

>tfw broncos fan
>only team to let a black win sb
>not even just once
>>
>>65097889
You realize you can come up with story lines for literally every team in the playoffs? If the Panthers don't win you'll just make up with another "script" as evidence the NFL is rigged.
>>
>>65098062
yeah. but that doesn't invalidate the la /new york thing.

also i'm honestly thinking it's going to be pats panthers. patriots win, make good with the american public with no known cheating scandals. goodell found assfucking kraft in historic make up sex hours after the owl
>>
>>65098138
If Goodell wanted to make up with Kraft wouldn't he just drop the court appeal and give them back their draft picks?

He has no reason not to, especially now when all the scientists have come out proving the Wells Report was junk.
>>
>>65098138

Arizona will lose because we always lose, we're always doomed. Growing up in AZ, now 30 years old, it's just how it always is for us.

The best highlight was buttfucking NY after 9/11 in baseball, we were all huge baseball fans for one day.
>>
But then why did the Seahawks beat the Broncos 43-8? Wouldn't the NFL have wanted Peyton to win his second ring by taking down the arrogant Richard Sherman who committed the worst crime of them all and yelled at a white woman?
>>
>>65098201
>If Goodell wanted to make up with Kraft wouldn't he just drop the court appeal and give them back their draft picks?
no because that would piss off every other team who was bitching about fair play. mad teams=mad fans=loss of $$$$$$$$

>>65098201
>He has no reason not to, especially now when all the scientists have come out proving the Wells Report was junk.
that is controversial at best. also it's irrelevant- how much money did the nfl make off deflategate? gotta be billions. feels like the whole scandal was a fabrication, especially where they're going back to the owl because the nfl needs someone to root against for maximum money

>>65098229
you don't have enough money/fans yet, sorry. you're getting really close, i think arians is gonna win one because i think the nfl higher-ups really like him so don't give up hope
>>
>>65096817
If the NFL was rigged, it would be at the referee level, not the player level. Most players can't stay out of jail. They would not be able to hold the secret.
>>
>>65098288
Paul Allen owns microsoft. After the Xecucks won the owl, the next year Microsoft Surface tablets were on every sideline during every game. Microsoft went from nearly no NFL sponsorships to being THE main sponsor

Try and tell me Paul Allen didn't buy an owl.
>>
>>65098331
Are you retarded? How would the NFL make billions off deflategate? The only people who made real money off it was the media. The NFL just got a spike in Brady jersey sales.
>>
>>65098350
If the refs rig games, why did the NFL ditch all their refs for replacement refs in 2012?
>>
>>65098384
>NFL: "Microsoft, we're going to rig the Super Bowl in Seattle's favor, and in return we're going to give you free advertising next year for your tablet"

>Microsoft: "You drive a hard bargain, but we're going to have to accept."
>>
>>65098385
>How would the NFL make billions off deflategate? The only people who made real money off it was the media.
God I'm not gonna baby you through this. Scandal=media coverage=fan interest=more fans watch NFL shit more often=more ad bucks

They went from 0/10 interest level during that time of the year to 10/10. Think of the ad bucks dumb nigger
>>
>>65098453
The networks make money of advertising, not the NFL. I'm beginning to sense you have no idea how tv works.
>>
>>65098447
>Paul Allen: Gib owl pls
>NFL: kek no
>Paul: Here is many billions of dollars.
>NFL: okay
>Paul: We friends?
>NFL: sure
>Paul: Can I put my commercial on during games?
>NFL: sure. give us tablets and some more shekels
>Paul: Good doing business

Paul gets: Owl, Money from Owl, Money from advertising
NFL gets: Money from Paul, money they would have got from other advertisers but the other advertisers didn't want to buy an owl.
>>
>>65098485
The networks can't just air shit about the NFL for free dumb nigger. They have to pay the NFL

Are you legitimately retarded friendo
>>
>>65098499
Alternative theory.

Microsoft has spent years working on a business plan with the NFL to implement their tablet on the sidelines and then pay the NFL for the contract.

It's a much simpler cheaper business plan without the hassle of rigging multiple playoff games and risking the public finding out, congressional hearings, and the collapse of the NFL.
>>
>>65098518
Yes they pay for broadcasting rights, those contracts were arranged years ago. Creating a scandal doesn't profit the NFL because the networks already have paid for the rights.
>>
>>65098591
Obviously just having broadcasting rights doesn't mean you can just broadcast whatever you want. Otherwise every network would broadcast the best game of the week.

The contracts probably specify a certain amount and type of content. If the network wants to exceed that, then they'd pay the NFL more. In addition, they obviously have a share in adbucks or they wouldn't let the networks broadcast anything
>>
>>65098626
No the contracts are split up by afternoon CBS and Fox, ABC/ESPN gets MNF, NBC gets SNF, and last about 6 or 7 years before they're renegotiated.

They don't pay by the hour, they don't pay for "exceeding" certain types of content. You literally have no idea how TV contracts works.
>>
>>65098701
>You literally have no idea how TV contracts works.
Neither do you faggotlord
>>
>>65098711
Yes I do, it's pretty basic. The networks bid on broadcasting rights, the NFL gives them to the highest bidders. The networks then run the games, highlights, shows about the NFL and make money off advertising.
>>
>>65098499

Good job. This guy knows what the fuck he is talking about.

All these naive sports fans make me sick. They will defend billionaires at all costs. You waste your time watching a meaningless game where players will still be rich if they win or lose. If you don't even bet that's even more pathetic.

The NFL is rigged. Sports games are rigged all the time. The NBA is the most crooked.

Sports was designed to keep the populace busy so they do not pay attention to what the government is doing. Fucking sheep slaughtering themselves.
>>
Sure is /pol/ in here
>>
>>65101124
Don't forget to pick up tinfoil at the store, or else the government will read your brain waves
>>
>>65101941
>>65102099

Common tactic of the deniers. Try to paint your opponent as crazy. The truth will come out one day.. You will slip up.

For now, you'll continue to earn a few cents/post.
>>
>It's a Canadian thread episode
Why do you niggas do this to yourselves?
>>
File: 1446970244357.png (144KB, 400x322px) Image search: [Google]
1446970244357.png
144KB, 400x322px
>>65102463
>>
File: 1443106241971.jpg (32KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1443106241971.jpg
32KB, 600x300px
>it's a tin foil canadian thread
>>
The best part is this delusional fucker showed in /bet/ how he had hundreds riding on his inane theories. What a fucking moron.
>>
>Everyone is retarded but me! Only I know the truth!

Fuck off Canada
>>
Shilla in Manila
>>
>>65080814

The Ravens are based as fuck?
>>
>>65082134
Getting paid even one million dollars to play a game with a ball is over paid.

Getting paid 100 grand is getting over paid to play a fucking game.

Getting paid 10-20 million a year is absolutely shameful for society
>>
>>65103897
No, the market dictates their salaries. This isn't North Korea.
>>
christ why haven't you guys nuked canada yet
>>
>>65103993
Doesn't upside down cake land have nukes?
>>
>>65103937
This. Not to mention NFL players work their fucking asses off.
>>
>>65103897
Found the fatty
>>
>>65068462
Hahaha damn right.
>>
A few fundamentals need to be established:
First, the NFL possesses an Anti-Trust Exemption to the law granted to it by President John F. Kennedy, which ultimately allows the NFL to classify itself as "entertainment" rather than sport, as well as incorporate itself as a single entity instead of the 32 separate "franchises" they would want you to believe.

Second, in a 2004 lawsuit vs the NFL, the NFL argued they are not a collection of 32 teams, but a single entity. They compete as a unit in the entertainment marketplace, and not subject to Anti-Trust laws." Like the WWE.

Third, NFL Referees are part-time employees of the NFL. NFL refs make less than $75,000 per season. They work for the league, period. Referees are bound by NFL mandated gag orders which prevent them from talking to the media.

Next:
The "Patriots" post 9/11 run.
The Saints 40 years of losing, then winning a title for a Katrina ravaged city.
The Harbaugh Bowl
Marketing MAGIC !!!

Next:
In 2007 a Jets season ticket holder sued the NFL for $185 million and the case reached the US Supreme Court. The Jets fan argued that, all Jets fans are entitled to refunds because they paid for a ticket to a legitimate sporting event. Had he been aware that the games were not real then we would not have gone.

The Judge stated that a ticket to a game only provides you access to the stadium. The fan entered the stadium, witnessed a game, therefore he did not suffer any damages. The fan's lawyer disagreed and argued that the NFL committed consumer fraud.

Judges ruled that fixing a game for entertainment purposes was completely LEGAL.
>>
Next:
In 2000 Art Model, a storied and respected owner of the Baltimore Ravens announced he was selling the team. Miraculously, even with one of the worst offenses in NFL history, they won the Super Bowl. And the Ravens were subsequently sold to Steve Busciotti for a record price.

Robert Kraft and John Mara are two of the most business savvy and highly respected NFL owners. Kraft is in charge of the NFL TV broadcast committee and also leads all television negotiations for the NFL. Kraft also is on the board of Viacom (CBS). Kraft negotiated a record TV deal resulted in $24 Billion in revenue.

Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank was interviewed saying "It is predetermined that these two teams would be here, I wish my team was selected to be in the Super Bowl, but these two gentlemen deserve it.

I hope I do not get tracked down by Goodell and his gang for exposing his lies. He is a fraud. He is a manipulator. He is a liar. He is evil.
>>
>>65098747
I'm so glad you were able to condense many pages of complex legal documents in which billion dollar industries decide what fraction of a percent they get from any transaction into a single post.

I'm sure it's basic. I'm sure you understand it. Now go to bed, you don't want to ruin your sleep routine for school next week. Mom will be so mad if you go to middle school sleepy again next week.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.