[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yank here, going to London in a few weeks and I was hoping to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

File: 2015-07-16 13.59.40.png (139KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-16 13.59.40.png
139KB, 338x344px
Yank here, going to London in a few weeks and I was hoping to buy a ticket for a Spurs match but their site says some bullshit about needing a membership.

Do you bongs have a craigslist or stubhub equivalent where I can buy scalped tix?
>>
c'mon fuckers, WTC
>>
What match are you looking for?
>>
Just turn up at the stadium you minge and buy one off a tout, when he tells you It's $200 a ticket because it'll cost him $'s to get the currency exchanged I'd listen to him. Also, tip 20%.
>>
>go on website
>go on tickets
>literally has a section called stubhub
Too much fat covering your eyes?
>>
>>65050159
kek

>>65049712
Tickets are offered to fans with memberships first and the tickets that are left are offered to general public. You won't get one for the arsenal game if you are over then desu
>>
>>65050098
Against Swansea, 2/27
>>65050147
i'll be coming from Brighton and I don't want to go all the way up there if there's a chance I wont get one. is it likely I will?
>>65050159
there aren't any there dicklock
>>
do brighton and hove albion play decent football?
>>
go west ham you mug.
>>
File: drake2.png (243KB, 2000x1540px) Image search: [Google]
drake2.png
243KB, 2000x1540px
>>65049712
>>65050400
>americans
Kindly fuck off, we don't want you at our games, thanks.
>>
>>65050452
i've been to at least 5 spurs games already, Ummad
>>
>american
>wants to see spurs play
Way to play up to sterotypes
>>
>>65050488
if i said i wanted to see Arsenal or Chelsea you would be giving me shit too. Or I chose to not go all the way to London and see Brighton and Hove instead you'd call me hipster.

damned if i do, damned if I dont
>>
>>65050510
>championship level football is seen as hipster by americans
>>
File: afro man.jpg (42KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
afro man.jpg
42KB, 400x372px
>>65050445
>stadium full of grown men blowing bubbles like 5 y/o girls
yeah no thanks
>>
>>65050510
Atmosphere at games in the championship Is usually far superior to the "big clubs" as the fans are genuine and passionate. If I were you I'd give It a go. Best games I've ever been to were league 1 games.
>>
>>65050528
its not seen as anything because we dont know much about other clubs outside the big ones. its not like i can just turn on FS1 and watch Dumbsbyshire FC v Goatfuckshead united at any time.

I just want to see some matches while i'm over there and i've always had fun at spurs games since i was originally stationed over there for military duty. this time i'll be in brighton though and would like to see a match without taking a long ass train ride.
>>
millwall or west ham

stoke would be ideal though

now those are some based fanbases
>>
>>65050594
>stoke having a fanbase
>>
>>65050616

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Naughty-Story-Football-Hooligan-Gang/dp/1903854261

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naughty_Forty

daily reminder that most brit posters on /sp/ know fuck-all about their own sport
>>
>>65050510
Yup. Because we don't want you at our games. Fuck off.
>>
>>65050666
too bad fucker, i'm going to go wearing a full barca kit and an american flag bandana just to piss you off.
>>
>>65050690
Do it. Go see Milwall play while you're at it
>>
File: 1412213907326.png (246KB, 632x460px) Image search: [Google]
1412213907326.png
246KB, 632x460px
>Yuroboos
>>
File: 1441424388547.jpg (242KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
1441424388547.jpg
242KB, 700x504px
>>65050690

>mfw this ignoramus gets his head kicked in

you realize that the "poor europeans have nothing in their lives except soccer" is actually a true meme?

/sp/ eurofags are nerds, you have no idea the level of brutality that these firms aspire to
>>
>>65050564
> yank
> atmosphere

is that what you call getting up to queue for your 9th burger while the 50th geico advert plays?
>>
>>65050694
ok i'll hopefully see spurs-swansea and millwall-doncaster while i'm in london.

would brighton-leeds be good to catch too? tickets aren't too pricy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY
>>
>>65050721
i'm in the USMC. not trying to sound hard when i say i can probably take a few drunk english dudes. besides, attacking a member of the US military carries its own set of consequences beyond getting your face smashed in
>>
Why are britcucks so autistic? You prefer muslims instead of a pure anglo specimen as OP in your country?
>>
>>65050836

they literally do

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/05/uk-city-that-covered-up-muslim-rape-gangs-wants-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests

but just like america, there is a based population of white people who realize how fucked up shit is

and not every person who is right-wing is a hooligan, but for god damn sure every hooligan is right-wing
>>
>>65050836
people who support big teams are scum
99% of people on /sp/ are bandwagoners
It's simple really

I cannot help you OP i've never bought a ticket at a top side
>>
Why are brits so unfriendly?
>>
>>65050974
i support spurs because it was the club of my english friends when I was in the military and it was the only football i was exposed to there. also I like how they use a mixture of homegrown and purchased players and they play attractive , attacking style and seldom park the bus.

sorry for not asking people to change their team's games on TV to the Scunthorpe match
>>
>>65050809

not when you get kicked in the head into unconsciousness and you're alone with no friends

dress normal, go to a match, whatever, but "epic trolling lmao" is flat-out dangerous
>>
>>65050836
>american
>anglo

There's like a 20% chance. Even so Americans are shit whatever colour
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEc092eznEk

daily reminder race means nothing and culture and belief system is everything
>>
>>65051040
they would be extradited to the US and sent to federal pound me in the ass prison, besides having 2 other literally trained killers to answer to once they find me.

i'm not going to be le epik troll, i was just telling that dude to fuck off and that i'll do what i want.
>>
>>65051078

I would be your pale necrosis type colour if I stood under a cloud for the next few months, James.
>>
>>65051078
not anglo i'm ethnically argentinian/chilean
>>
>>65051098

no that would not happen, you're unconscious in the street and wake up an hour or two later. no one reported the crime because no one cares about you.

the point i'm trying to make is that you have no friends.

if you are standing directly in front of a security camera, white men #1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 walk up and deliver a beatdown... they aren't finding them. your ass is in a hospital and no one gives a fuck.

no one is calling the police when you're outside a football stadium on a matchday wearing troll colors and you get a vicious beating.

no one.

god speed
>>
>Please America why aren't you watching our sport
>NO DON'T ACTUALLY WATCH IT WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
Which is it Britfucks?
>>
>>65050452
>has more than one image of a north american saved to his hard drive
>telling americans to fuck off
top cuck
>>
>>65051184
bro i'll be with 2 other fit ass servicemen, its not happening. unless we get surrounded and attacked by the entire stand a couple of skinny drunk englishmen aren't doing shit

stupid argument over hypothetical stuff anyway. how do you even know? aren't you american?
>>
>>65051040
no it wouldnt, they would just think hes a retard

it would be like going to an eagles game dressed head to toe in a san diego padres uniform
>>
>>65050452
>our

do you work at barclays senpai?
>>
>>65051225

i went to an arsenal game vs newcastle a few years back at the emirates. arsenal won. made the mistake of shittalking the visiting geordies on our way out of the stadium.

thank you london police is all i have to say.
>>
>>65051290
Do you also call your wife's son's father to come save you if you might get into a bar fight?
>>
just go to an arsenal game like a normal person
>>
>>65051763
end your life
>>
>>65051035

They're a jew club for jews.

Are you a jew OP?
>>
>>65051221
Isn't Leafland part of the Commonwealth tho?
>>
>>65051894
>american
He's got a jew dick
>>
>>65051894
im latino
>>
OP I hope you get tickets and have a nice time.

If you can't get any just get them from a tout, or put a post on the Spurs messageboard and see if anyone will loan you their season ticket as a lot of people have them but can't attend every game.
>>
>>65052085
or just make a membership, they only do that so they can spam you with emails
>>
File: america.jpg (65KB, 446x597px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
65KB, 446x597px
>>65051098
>punching an out-of-uniform foreign serviceman away from home soil while he is antagonizing you is enough to get you extradited to the U.S. and sent to "federal pound me in the ass prison"
>as a civilian in his home country

kek, americans actually believe this shit
>>
Ameribro, ignore this autistic southerner and go to whatever game you want
Spurs is a good choice as only around 35000 seats and often sells out; good atmosphere
>>
>>65051221
He's Canadian you fucking faggot, and Canada is a dominion of the United Kingdom
Suck on my big fat British dick, Chad
>>
>>65051281
Our as in taking place in Britain you imbecilic fuckface
>>
>>65052462
Navy here

Yeah its stupid to say they'll get extradited but i can tell you from experience that if you can prove you were attacked first, you will be given unofficial free reign to beat the perpetrator within an inch of his life
>>
>>65052600
Not anymore you stupid fuck
>Statute of Westminster
>Canada Act

Also the United States has bases on your faggot island, which is why Marine bro is going over there. The US is basically occupying your country and there is fucking nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>65052462
>>65052773
And unless the attackers are trained fighters, which is unlikely with a bunch of drunk hooligans, they will get the ever loving shit beat out of them by any marine.
>>
>dress up like Hitler
>walk through the front gate unopposed
>walk to your preferred section
>watch as all the jews scurry in terror
>have a whole section all to yourself
>>
>>65052773
>>65052877

not trying to say you couldn't have an impotent post-match brawl like any other fucks

but it's just so poignant to see an american soldier think he can step in any given country and any random bum that wails on him is going to get exported to the US to get waterboarded as an enemy of the state
>>
>>65050666
Relax Muhammed, real English don't want you in their country but you're still there
>>
File: 1452586201720.png (234KB, 460x464px) Image search: [Google]
1452586201720.png
234KB, 460x464px
>>65050809
God, I love freedom
>>
>>65051015
They're bitter that they're losing their country to sand niggers
>>
>>65053034
US military doesn't fuck around bro, especially when it comes to servicemen in Muslim countries
>>
>While traveling, you are subject to the local laws even if you are a U.S. Citizen.

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/go/checklist.html

please ignore our proud patriot marine, they're not taught to think

proud patriot marine you do what you want, just don't be stupid
>>
>>65053183
That's because the problem is acknowledged by us. Unlike America being unironically 60% white while burying their head in the sand and calling other countries cucked.
>>
>>65053311
Service men are not subject to those rules, ding dong.
> quotes guidance from a passport, not even a law
>>
>>65053311

The Uniform Code of Military Justice and Conduct Overseas
The UCMJ is also enforced on off-duty soldiers overseas. However, military law enforcement agreements are negotiated between the base and the host nation, and therefore vary.

> These agreements are designed to keep jurisdiction for off-base infractions within Department of Defense jurisdiction.
>>
>>65053311
Wow, are you retarded? Service men have different rules than civilians
>>
>>65053311
Nigga tryna tell me what the rules are based on his google findings, lol fuck outta here...
>>
For the record everyone, no i have no plans of fighting drunk limeys, and no i don't have plans of being a Barça FKW at a PL match. Gotta have some respect
>>
>>65053311
What's it like being the dumbest motherfucker on /sp/ right now. You even HAVE a passport?
>>
Damn lot of autistic limeys in here. Why do you fuckers care if he goes to a game? You're just going to be sitting in your basement eating dinner through a straw as usual.
>>
>>65053260
Kek
>>
I wouldn't listen to the autistic lads on this board, I'd bet 3/4 of them have never been to a Premier League match in their lives.

I live in Europe for 3 years and met plenty of Brits who were great and very open to talking about soccer with an American. Most of them seemed pleasantly surprised I even knew anything about the premier league.

I only ever met 1 autistic fucker who was basically /sp/ incarnate, the fucker went to Oxford too and was a Norwich fan and was completely unbearable whenever we talked soccer. He was the kind of faggot to correct me if I pronounced anything remotely off and would repeat anything I said with an embellished American accent - "NORRRRWICH HAHAHA MATE IT'S PRONOUNCED NORCH" and stuff like that. Complete and utterly on the spectrum.

Sad thing is he was a student at Britain's best school. I knew Mancs and scousers that were 10x smarter than that cunt yet because his dad's mummy's great grandpep washed the King's asshole or whatever he got to go to Oxford. Top kek.
>>
Just do it senpai. Fuck off angry brits before you get 400lb of pure American conflict resolution up your ass
>>
>>65050488
is this a shitty jew joke? because otherwise there's no stereotype in here with any sense attached to it.
>>
>>65050974
>I can't help you because my fedora is in the way
>yet i started and continued posting in this thread because i dunno lol
>>
File: 1449027620371.png (143KB, 1089x2135px) Image search: [Google]
1449027620371.png
143KB, 1089x2135px
>this thread
>>
>>65055803
They're called the Yids and have a big Jewish following
>>
Nice choice of team, Amerikike. Traditional London teams like West Ham and Chelsea would mug your kind
>>
>>65061562
>Le forever midtable club
>chelshit
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.