[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HGH you heal so good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: i.png (106KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
106KB, 350x254px
HGH you heal so good
>>
My eighthead is so damn big
>>
>>64682815
>My eighthead is so damn big
Manning and his father, as well as their ghost author, John Underwood, and publisher, HarperCollins, were sued for defamation in May 2002 by Jamie Ann Naughright, a former Tennessee assistant trainer. She claims that Manning's characterization of her in the book as having a "vulgar mouth" is false and cost her a subsequent job. In pursuing that claim, she has challenged Manning's version of what he called "the 'mooning' incident," alleging a more offensive act occurred. She also has raised questions about the conduct of Tennessee's associate head trainer at the time, who has said he was the first to term the incident a "mooning."
>>
>>64682787
Deal with it New England fags
>>
>>64682787
pretty good
>>
>Take the dick or you are fired
>Sue them all to hide the truth
>Jealous of brother Eli
>Carried to my only owl
>I am Brady's little bitch

We haven't had a good chicken parm thread in a while. Post your best jingles.
>>
Let me have just one more dose
>>
JUST
>>
>>64687334
? is your butter all melted over this?
>>
>>64687954
>Brady is irrelevant
>Winning super bowl XL
>two minute drive wins the game
>gonna cuck the pats again
>>
Greatest qb of all time
Doc my neck just really hurts
Hope no one finds out bout this
Who the fuck is al jazeers
>>
>I get my news and facts from terrorists.
>>
Ahaha
>>
the national media is so biased its kind of scary

like what the fuck else are they biased about?!
>>
3rd source confirms
>>
>>64702299
Most things.
>>
NFL is on your side
>>
that's some first rate hgh
>>
You gotta be crazy if you don't think he took hgh
>>
peyton is such a fake good ol boy faggot
>>
HGH YOU CHEAT SO GOOD
>>
File: tex.jpg (22KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tex.jpg
22KB, 245x245px
Houston Texans win the owl.
>>
>>64691598
>5-11 vs the patriots
>cucking the pats
wew
>>
Its funny, he wouldn't have ever came back if he didnt do HGH
>>
>>64726387
I like Peyton and it would have sucked not having him return from injury but that's the nature of the game. However, I do want to see all these athletes get btfo by the allegations, even if some of the best players on my fav teams are involved.
>>
do I really need to see five or six of these types of threads in the catalog?
>>
>>64726596
It's to make up for the lack of mainstream media coverage. Did we see this many deflategate threads?
>>
>>64726387

There are peptides out there that exist that are super powerful healing agent. Completely legal and no test for them. Shit like TB500 and bpc157 will heal you up pretty fast without the bone and organ growth that that HGH may cause.
>>
>>64726656

so two obnoxious wrongs make a right?

Deflategate was a little intriguing, a QB in his late 30s using HGH to come back from multiple neck surgeries is not

Adrian Peterson most likely did it too when he was rehabbing his knee
>>
Anybody here actually know anything about HGH? It's not an anabolic steroid. It doesn't help you on the field in any meaningful way. Just saying. This isn't baseball-style juicing.

>getting caught

Damn son. Half those guys take banned substances.
>>
>>64682787
>HGH you heal so good

Not really, considering his dramatic decline in skill.
>>
>>64691598
>Manning winning the super bowl
>His first name isn't Eli

There are people that think this is feasible?
>>
Well it worked
>>
>>64727038
>It's ok, everyone was doing it

Sound like a patsfag
>>
>>64727038
yeah and they get suspended 4 games
>>
>>64720072
That's merely just the imprint JJ Watt left on that poor tree as he was practicing his pass rush in the park on his down time.
>>
>>64682787
Yeah, where do I get some of that?

Asking for myself.
>>
>>64702299
Checked dubs speak the truth.

It's just one of many reasons we're all fucked.
>>
>>64702299
The media just goes off of ratings, meaning that they're just feeding us what the majority wants to hear. You think there's some conspiracy that's anti-Brady and pro-Manning? Naw, it's just most people like Peyton because he's more personable and less intimidatingly attractive than Brady.
>>
>>64732748
Peyton is a good ole boy and dindu nuffin
>>
>>64732748
It's the nfl being slimy fucks manipulating coverage. Deflating footballs is a non story that was pushed for 9 months to keep attention off concussion and domestic abuse coverage. Then when an actual big story comes up (rampant ped use within the nfl) they do their best to suppress it. I personally don't give a fuck about athletes using peds, but you'd have to be blind to not see what the nfl is doing.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.